Valhalla Declaration

Graphix

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought I would see the day, really. Best of luck Chefjoe. You have done a fantastic job and its been a great pleasure to be allied to Valhalla under you.

I wish nothing but the best for our allies in Valhalla and may the reign of Tronix be [s]deadly[/s]prosperous.

o/ Valhalla
o/ CJ
o/ Tronix

Chefjoe, I have always been proud to call you an ally and a friend. You've always been there for us when we needed you and I hope we were for you.
So welcome to retirement, you have well and truly earned it.

Goodluck Valhalla, you have big shoes to fill Tronix but I'm sure you're up to the task.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1318915401' post='2827707']
Welcome tronix.

Is Bud out of retirement yet?
[/quote]
Maybe >_>

[quote name='SyndicatedINC' timestamp='1318916955' post='2827730']
We shall surely miss seeing Chefjoe at the helm of that viking longboat. Truly sad to see this day come, although we shall not deny that he most decidedly has earned this rest. However Tron IX is more than capable of the role and we expect to see great things to come. Cheers and well wishes to you all!

Long Live Chefjoe!
Long Live Tron IX!
Long Live Valhalla!

If so then may Admin have mercy upon us all! Kills men by the hundreds. And if he were here, he'd consume alliances with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.
[/quote]
Aye and im 7 foot tall te boot.

First and foremost Thank YOU CJ for all youve done for us. You took an AA in a lot of trouble and molded it in to a great place to be and a community that transends this world of bob. You can never be replaced. Enjoy the new long boat with all the bells and whistles.

Tronix you have taken on a mighty responsibility. You dont have any shoes to fill but your own. I look forward to your time as Regent and under your guidance our continued growth and prosperity. NOW GET TO WORK :P

All Hail Tron(THE NOOB)ix

CJ, we were on opposite teams for a long time, but post-Continuum you've run Valhalla sensibly and as close to honorably as anyone; post-Karma you picked Val up and unlike most other alliances in your position, you forged your own unique path. Congratulations on a vibrant and successful tenure even in darkest times for your alliance.

TRON IX, congratulations on your promotion! I hope Valhalla will continue its excellence, and independence of thought and action under your rule.

Edited by Schattenmann

I am saddened to see CJ step down, we had a long run together, a lot of drunk nights, and even more fun.
Pull up your chair old man, and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

I couldn't ask for anyone better to take over Valhalla, and I wish you nothing but the best Tronix, and look forward to our continuing relationship with you at the helm.

Obligatory Pansy for Vice Regent.

Enjoy retirement CJ, you definitely earned it, and congrats to Tronix.

p.s. As per our recent "argument", I guess you could say I'm an [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs&ob=av3e"]Warning: explicit lyrics[/url] :P

p.p.s Pansy for vice regent :wub:

Edited by William Bonney

Hang on, the new leader was decided with a contest of drinking and debauchery....and Jesper lost? How? :P

Anyway, <3 CJ forever.
Congrats and all the best Tronix. You have some huge, and rather smelly, shoes to fill.

Edited by Waterana

[quote name='Waterana' timestamp='1318967702' post='2828084']
Hang on, the new leader was decided with a contest of drinking and debauchery....and Jesper lost? How? :P

Anyway, <3 CJ forever.
Congrats and all the best Tronix. You have some huge, and rather smelly, shoes to fill.
[/quote]

While none can contest Jesper when it comes to pure debauchery, he can't hold his liquor. Need I relate to you one of his many tales wherein he awakes in some strange man's bed not knowing where he is or where his car may be parked?