Citizens United

[quote name='Beau Vine' timestamp='1319375776' post='2830886']
Having you guys looking over your shoulder, constantly paranoid about people out to get you whenever there's a conflict in your vicinity, your allies having to realize you're nothing more than a liability kept for sake of all but forgotten "good ol' times" - [b]now that's entertainment![/b] :popcorn:[/quote]

Watching paint dry is more entertaining than seeing the bickering like old women between both groups. Actions speak louder than words as talk is cheap. :)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1319393593' post='2830974']
Watching paint dry is more entertaining than seeing the bickering like old women between both groups. Actions speak louder than words as talk is cheap. :)
[/quote]

Because dang, you guys are the paragon of action and witty banter. Maybe you can tell us a story about how you used to rule the world?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1319367151' post='2830855']
You have invoked the 'Fresh Goat for He Who lives Under the Bridge', how can I assist you?

I think at this stage we can guess that you are too spineless to mount any kind of offensive without someone else doing some work for you. Nothing has really been any different, your alliance is a follower and always will be. Not unlike TOP you have found a way to rollover on a regular basis.

We are tired of your constant stream of empty threats, macho overtone and retarded assertions. If you really wanted a piece you would have done so, you outnumber us 10 to 1 easily. Scared much?

@ Crymson, every time you threaten us and don't kick our door in, you demonstrate what a complete farce you are... toothless TOP. No one is surprised, you have never done anything on your own initiative ever, your style has always been the knife in the back... snakes in the grass I believe a learned man once commented.
[/quote]

You're delusional if you think anyone is actually [i]afraid[/i] of you or your allies. Your words are empty bro and you're just pissing into the wind with insults like that

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1319394443' post='2830979']
Because dang, you guys are the paragon of action and witty banter. Maybe you can tell us a story about how you used to rule the world?[/quote]

Not my fault a majority of posters prefer to shake their handbags at one and other. Sorry buddy never ruled the world.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1319384910' post='2830920']
TL:DR this thread: Roll Polar

Is hired GOONS still going? We should totally set up a 'Pay GOONS to roll Polar' thread and see if Polar manage to be more unpopular than BernKastel and Arrnea combined.
[/quote]

Did GOONS not make enough money off their allies in the DH/NPO war? Do you need them to win you more money?

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319410935' post='2831158']
Did GOONS not make enough money off their allies in the DH/NPO war? Do you need them to win you more money?
[/quote]

Nope, also bitter spotted.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1319384910' post='2830920']
TL:DR this thread: Roll Polar

Is hired GOONS still going? We should totally set up a 'Pay GOONS to roll Polar' thread and see if Polar manage to be more unpopular than BernKastel and Arrnea combined.
[/quote]
I'll pledge 15 million :v:

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319410935' post='2831158']
[/quote]

This next war, GOONS is going to win again and demand reps from Europa.

You have invoked the 'Fresh Goat for He Who lives Under the Bridge', how can I assist you?

I think at this stage we can guess that you are too spineless to mount any kind of offensive without someone else doing some work for you. Nothing has really been any different, your alliance is a follower and always will be. Not unlike TOP you have found a way to rollover on a regular basis.

We are tired of your constant stream of empty threats, macho overtone and retarded assertions. If you really wanted a piece you would have done so, you outnumber us 10 to 1 easily. Scared much?

@ Crymson, every time you threaten us and don't kick our door in, you demonstrate what a complete farce you are... toothless TOP. No one is surprised, you have never done anything on your own initiative ever, your style has always been the knife in the back... snakes in the grass I believe a learned man once commented.
[/quote]Grub you dont want this. Last time we fought your alliance you got your !@#$ wrecked by many of the same ppl that are calling you out now. Are you really that eager for it to happen again? :smug:

[/quote]

I'm sorry, did you really just go there? :facepalm:

The alliance that gave the name to the BiPolar War? [b]You[/b] in particular? I'm sorry I'm going to have to facepalm again. :facepalm:

Seriously, WTF?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1319646626' post='2832528']

The alliance that gave the name to the BiPolar War? [b]You[/b] in particular? I'm sorry I'm going to have to facepalm again. :facepalm:

Seriously, WTF?
[/quote]
Sometimes people just need more proof before they are satisfied with the reality of a situation. :ph34r:

Seriously, WTF?
[/quote]
Serious question.......Why the facepalm?

[quote name='Shaka Zulu' timestamp='1319649438' post='2832537']
Serious question.......Why the facepalm?[/quote]

If you knew the details of the Bipolar War, you would realize that Grub has no business calling TOP out on backstabbing. Indeed, he not only has no business going 'there', he has no business being in the same state/province as 'there'. Beyond that, TOP [i]led the charge against C&G[/i] with IRON riding along side. NpO was also supposed to be in the initial wave, but instead eventually joined the other side. So much for TOP always following, never leading.

I know Grub is brighter than that. Thus a facepalm fest.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1319651274' post='2832540']
If you knew the details of the Bipolar War, you would realize that Grub has no business calling TOP out on backstabbing. Indeed, he not only has no business going 'there', he has no business being in the same state/province as 'there'. Beyond that, TOP [i]led the charge against C&G[/i] with IRON riding along side. NpO was also supposed to be in the initial wave, but instead eventually joined the other side. So much for TOP always following, never leading.

[/quote]
Okay, I only know the detals that are not private. I have no Animals in this fight so maybe I'm missing some info, but I never knew NpO switched sides.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1319651274' post='2832540']

[/quote]
Yea, I have to admit that Grub really lost it with that post. No idea what he's raving about. And invoking the name of Sponge made me laugh pretty hard. Far as I can tell it's NpO that's been the toothless one lately, not TOP.

Seriously, WTF?
[/quote]

I'm going to have to join the facepalm fest on that comment :facepalm:

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You know, I was in the process of trying to explain to you why you're wrong, but you know, forget it. You either know the truth of what went on as well as everyone else do, but aren't enough of a man to own what you did, or you're truly a delusional little man.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319665446' post='2832624']
[color="#0000FF"]You know, I was in the process of trying to explain to you why you're wrong, but you know, forget it. You either know the truth of what went on as well as everyone else do, but aren't enough of a man to own what you did, or you're truly a delusional little man.[/color]
[/quote]
Or he's just pulling some sort of elaborate trick on us all. :mellow:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319665446' post='2832624']
[/quote]

I know exactly what I did and I fail to see how that has anything to do with the essence of my post. Seeing how you seem to be struggling, I will draw a small diagram with my trusty old crayon.

1. TOP believes Grub is bad, Polaris is therefore by extension bad.
2. TOP believes that this constitutes valid reasons to attack Polaris
3. TOP however chooses not to actually attack Polaris but rather threaten at every available opportunity.
4. Grub believes that if TOP really believed they would have done something more concrete about it eg, actually declare war
5. Grub believes that this demonstrates that TOP are pitiful and full of gas.
6. Until TOP either a. STFU or b. declare I will continue to believe that TOP are opportunist scum who risk nothing ever.

Further, the distortion of facts as presented by Chairman Hal is disturbing. I know this planet is largely populated by complete morons, but the oversimplifications as presented actually distort the truth to the point of it being unrecognizable. If you need a complete break down of the timeline, events and conversations I am sure there are far more reliable sources than CH.

RV, you seem to think that you have something special to add, I can assure you that is false. There are less than 3 people who know exactly what happened, the rest of you have drawn so many lines across the page to get to where you are that the picture now resembles a spider web. Your assumptions have become so self-serving they no longer bear any resemblance to the truth.

I would really appreciate you and so many others confining yourselves to one actual theory about what happened rather than changing the theory every time it suits you to do so. I either did something evil or I didn't, I either deliberately screwed TOP or I didn't, I either had a master plan or I didn't, I either coldly executed a plan or I broke down mentally and assumed the foetal position.... or some other variation thereof. Actually if you could post a clear summary of your actual position maybe I could follow along more closely.

Make your mind up please, your bi-polar approach to the matters is getting extremely old.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

[color="#0000FF"]I'm not really sure what you're going on about. I've been remarkably consistent in my evaluation of you. For the last two years I have been consistently saying that you're an inept blowhard. So please tell me again, how I am always changing my story?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319671303' post='2832683']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not really sure what you're going on about. I've been remarkably consistent in my evaluation of you. For the last two years I have been consistently saying that you're an inept blowhard. So please tell me again, how I am always changing my story?[/color]
[/quote]
You could actually address the context of my post instead of being cute. Maybe I expect too much of you, you seem to present such an intellectual front.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1319671412' post='2832684']
You could actually address the context of my post instead of being cute. Maybe I expect too much of you, you seem to present such an intellectual front.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]When perhaps you are capable of presenting something with substance, instead of your usual delusional ramblings, then perhaps I might have something to address. Until then, however, I will address you with the due that you are accorded, which I must say is not much.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319671818' post='2832687']
[color="#0000FF"]When perhaps you are capable of presenting something with substance, instead of your usual delusional ramblings, then perhaps I might have something to address. Until then, however, I will address you with the due that you are accorded, which I must say is not much.[/color]
[/quote]

Once again RV, do see if you can actually comprehend, I know it is difficult to read what I type because it is not in a pretty colour but once again you haven't responded to my post. Try to reply rather than being smug. I know it is difficult to actually have to engineer an intelligent response rather than just calling me delusional but I don't think it becomes you to go there twice in a row, three times going for the ''crazy grub''line as your only shot would be more revealing than amusing.