Citizens United

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558459' post='2824397']
To be honest, Polar really did have no choice in this. The legion's financial reserves were at their breaking point after one round of war so Polar have done what any decent ally would do.
[/quote]

Hi pot, meet kettle.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558573' post='2824399']
Couldn't help but notice that Polar are sending troops to the legion along with cash. Interesting...
[/quote]

"Knives, Napalm, Nukes" - You gotta admit it has a ring to it.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558573' post='2824399']
Couldn't help but notice that Polar are sending troops to the legion along with cash. Interesting...
[/quote]

I couldn't help but notice you sending only 2k soldiers to people. You realize that is a waste of a slot right?

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1318558734' post='2824407']
I couldn't help but notice you sending only 2k soldiers to people. You realize that is a waste of a slot right?
[/quote]

Must not have gotten the memo, NSO members have warchests and don't need cash. Just troops.

Outside of NSO considering the pathetic performance of the Coalition of Incompetence does Legion even need the help? I do not blame you if I was not allied to NSO I would send Legion aid as well and I do not like them at all. Its just the amount of failure from Tetris talking smack and getting crushed, to IAA and BTAs dramatic war fizzles to GATO acting the fool would have made an un-aided Legion victory one of the most amusing things I have ever seen on Planet Bob.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1318558964' post='2824414']
If anyone complains about Polar doing this anywhere in this thread, they are officially full of bull.
[/quote]

I'll have you know roast beef is delicious.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1318557785' post='2824369']

However it appears that other forces have decided to unbalance this fight in the form of sending aid. Alliances not at war with the Legion, namely The Last Remnants, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization, Asgaard, and Ragnarok seek to interfere.

[/quote]

You could have always resorted to other means than aid drops, what nations aren't in peace mode though. You're call.

[quote name='letub' timestamp='1318559153' post='2824420']
You could have always resorted to other means than aid drops, what nations aren't in peace mode though. You're call.
[/quote]

....Again....Hi pot, meet kettle.

[/quote]

Peace mode arguments, really? I know GATO is new to actually being on a stronger side, but stop trying so hard. It's pathetic.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1318559002' post='2824415']
Outside of NSO considering the pathetic performance of the Coalition of Incompetence does Legion even need the help? I do not blame you if I was not allied to NSO I would send Legion aid as well and I do not like them at all. Its just the amount of failure from Tetris talking smack and getting crushed, to IAA and BTAs dramatic war fizzles to GATO acting the fool would have made an un-aided Legion victory one of the most amusing things I have ever seen on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
It is my understanding that Legion is holding up quite well financially. So this is more of a balancing measure than anything else.

[/quote]
Do what now?

I love seeing how some of you attempt to ridicule Polar for doing the same thing that TLR-GATO-RoK (and ASG?) are doing. Lol.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1318559339' post='2824425']
Do what now?
[/quote]

I think that was one of those bait things.. Ya know... he wants you to do something while he does nothing so he can have his friends roll you and your friends.

Edited by Maverick87