Citizens United

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558874' post='2824411']
Must not have gotten the memo, NSO members have warchests and don't need cash. Just troops.
[/quote]

My mistake then... I must have lost it on my desk. Apparently your allies didn't get the memo either.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558459' post='2824397']
To be honest, Polar really did have no choice in this. The legion's financial reserves were at their breaking point after one round of war so Polar have done what any decent ally would do.
[/quote]

Considering we're halfways through the [b]2nd[/b] round and still in good shape while NSO called for cash a couple days ago, your statement has zero merit.

Ivan would be proud of you guys. [b]NOT[/b]

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1318558041' post='2824380']
So some of the Legion are bill-locked? Kind of ironic considering some of the propaganda put out by NpO :awesome:
[/quote]
I never saw you implying the same idea to IAA.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1318558411' post='2824392']
Congratulations Little Rena, you've won a gold medal.

[img]http://uanews.ua.edu/blogs/olympics/images/081808/gold%20medal.JPG[/img]

Its for the long jump ;)
[/quote]

Much nicer than me I was worried little Rena pulled a muscle reaching for that nonsense

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1318559442' post='2824430']
Considering we're halfways through the [b]2nd[/b] round and still in good shape while NSO called for cash a couple days ago, your statement has zero merit.

Ivan would be proud of you guys. [b]NOT[/b]
[/quote]

Ignore Charles. There are many respectable members in NSO, he is not one of them.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558573' post='2824399']
Couldn't help but notice that Polar are sending troops to the legion along with cash. Interesting...
[/quote]

You can't be that stupid to think that people wouldn't check that the same wasn't happening for you

Please tell me you aren't a member of NSO's brain trust because if you are you guys are in more trouble then the beat down you are getting from legion

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1318559522' post='2824431']
C'mon, couldn't you have just declared? The peanut gallery is getting restless, here.
[/quote]

Basically the same thing. Aiding combatants at war, even tech deals, is an act of war. TLR and GATO basically dared them to do something about their aid drops, and this is the response. It would be perfectly legit, in my opinion, for this to trigger NSO/NsO/Tetris/BTA/IAA treaties.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1318559720' post='2824440']
Basically the same thing. Aiding combatants at war, even tech deals, is an act of war. TLR and GATO basically dared them to do something about their aid drops, and this is the response. It would be perfectly legit, in my opinion, for this to trigger NSO/NsO/Tetris/BTA/IAA treaties.
[/quote]

I can't wait for them to activate their oA clauses.

[quote]To be honest, Polar really did have no choice in this. The legion's financial reserves were at their breaking point after one round of war so Polar have done what any decent ally would do.[/quote]

lol? Legions financial reserves were at their breaking point after [u]one round[/u] of wars? Ok so you are saying that a 6 million NS alliance doesn't have any money after a week of fighting... thats a 120,000 NS nation having 200 million dollars >.> each... yeah that sounds accurate.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1318559529' post='2824432']
I never saw you implying the same idea to IAA.
[/quote]

I don't recall IAA making a propaganda image that was about Legion needing aid because they where bill locked.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1318559535' post='2824433']
Much nicer than me I was worried little Rena pulled a muscle reaching for that nonsense
[/quote]

Pull a muscle? Only an amature would pull a muscle, I'm a professional.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1318559633' post='2824436']
I really love OWF, people from GATO, NSO and others alliances were whining because we weren't helping Legion, then we help Legion and what they do? They whine because we're helping Legion...
[/quote]

We're whining because we want you to kick off so we can join in too. You're hogging the ball, we want to play, instead it's like you let us play with it for 5 minutes then gave it back to your friends.

[/quote]

I agree with you. Its has always been and will always be an act of war and I can bet this is at its peak chance of exploding into a real war since theres a chance for some to get a shot at Polaris.

GATO refuses to acknowledge the legitimacy of the blue NPO colony known as the "New Polar Order" .

[spoiler] :awesome: o/ Friends helping friends. I hereby take back my talk of NpO not getting involved in any way at all. [/spoiler]

[/quote]

That would also have triggered the treaties in the opposite direction the minute the aid was sent from GATO/TLR. If that were taken to the extreme, the amount of tech deals coming into/out-of all of the alliances actually at war would result in renaming it The Cluster-$%&@ War since it would be incredibly random. But personally I find it more entertaining to see an actual close match for once.

[quote]I really love OWF, people from GATO, NSO and others alliances were whining because we weren't helping Legion, then we help Legion and what they do? They whine because we're helping Legion...[/quote]

Here here!

[quote]We're whining because we want you to kick off so we can join in too. You're hogging the ball, we want to play, instead it's like you let us play with it for 5 minutes then gave it back to your friends. [/quote]

You are saying you just want to attack polar?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1318559633' post='2824436']
I really love OWF, people from GATO, NSO and others alliances were whining because we weren't helping Legion, then we help Legion and what they do? They whine because we're helping Legion...
[/quote]
I personally would have preferred you guys come in guns blazing and blow up this war.