Citizens United

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1318559874' post='2824448']
I don't recall IAA making a propaganda image that was about Legion needing aid because they where bill locked.

Pull a muscle? Only an amature would pull a muscle, I'm a professional.
[/quote]

After reading your posts I think professional is probably more of a reach than the previous comment you made

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1318560020' post='2824453']
GATO refuses to acknowledge the legitimacy of the blue NPO colony known as the "New Polar Order" .

[spoiler] :awesome: o/ Friends helping friends. I hereby take back my talk of NpO not getting involved in any way at all. [/spoiler]
[/quote]

You should post more.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1318559818' post='2824446']
Who's incompetent now, d34th?

I have no issue with this. Have fun eating your words after giving IAA GATO and us !@#$ for aiding our allies though.
[/quote]

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1318559874' post='2824448']
I don't recall IAA making a propaganda image that was about Legion needing aid because they where bill locked.

Pull a muscle? Only an amature would pull a muscle, I'm a professional.
[/quote]

You all don't seem to understand. Everyone knew Legion would need the help eventually. The propaganda isn't talking about you needing aid as much as it is about you running your #$%^suckers and now having to get bailed out.

Edited by Maverick87

GATO refuses to acknowledge the legitimacy of the blue NPO colony known as the "New Polar Order" .

[spoiler] :awesome: o/ Friends helping friends. I hereby take back my talk of NpO not getting involved in any way at all. [/spoiler]
[/quote]

Hahaha, classic. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1318560149' post='2824462']
You lot don't seem to understand. Everyone knew Legion would need the help eventually. The propaganda isn't talking about you needing aid as much as it is about you running your #$%^suckers and now having to get bailed out.
[/quote]

Legion only asked for help with 6 nations. 4 of those nations had already made it into peace mode due to failed staggers. We don't really think aiding 6 nations is very fun, so we expanded their list for them. I don't know if those others nations needed money or not, but they have it now either way.

edit: additional stuff

Edited by EaTeMuP

[/quote]

Awesome Lanore. And here here to those making the OWF a bit more entertaining, thank you NpO.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1318560082' post='2824458']
After reading your posts I think professional is probably more of a reach than the previous comment you made
[/quote]

I think you may have failed to understand what I ment I was a professional at, either that or you are suggesting that I have made points that you believe aren't nonsense or stupid.

[quote name='Maverick87' timestamp='1318560149' post='2824462']
The propaganda isn't talking about you needing aid as much as it is about you running your #$%^suckers and now having to get bailed out.
[/quote]

Did you mean to quote me? Because I'm not sure I'm fighting in this war, unless someone forgot to tell me, I haven't had to be bailed out :ph34r:

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558573' post='2824399']
Couldn't help but notice that Polar are sending troops to the legion along with cash. Interesting...
[/quote]

Oh, puhleeze...

[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/Flonker52/sithaid.gif[/IMG]

As can be [b]plainly[/b] seen by this screengrab off the first aid screen of NSO, you have been recieving money [b]and[/b] troops for 2 days. And most of those foreign aid cash grants come with troops.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558874' post='2824411']
Must not have gotten the memo, NSO members have warchests and don't need cash. Just troops.
[/quote]

Your aid screen says different. And besides, troops are [b]cheap[/b] in Defcon 1. Try again, please.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1318559002' post='2824415']
Outside of NSO considering the pathetic performance of the Coalition of Incompetence does Legion even need the help? I do not blame you if I was not allied to NSO I would send Legion aid as well and I do not like them at all. Its just the amount of failure from Tetris talking smack and getting crushed, to IAA and BTAs dramatic war fizzles to GATO acting the fool would have made an un-aided Legion victory one of the most amusing things I have ever seen on Planet Bob.
[/quote]

Hey, TBB, the 'Coalition of Incompetence' (cute name, you oughta trademark it!) isn't letting facts get in the way of their propaganda. And NSO isn't doing that great either when you get down to it.

Edited by Flonker

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1318560515' post='2824475']
I think you may have failed to understand what I ment I was a professional at, either that or you are suggesting that I have made points that you believe aren't nonsense or stupid.

Did you mean to quote me? Because I'm not sure I'm fighting in this war, unless someone forgot to tell me, I haven't had to be bailed out :ph34r:
[/quote]

My bad. I just quoted the last few I saw taking a jab at Polar and that actually made me vomit in my mouth a tad. Defending Polar :gag:

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558573' post='2824399']
Couldn't help but notice that Polar are sending troops to the legion along with cash. Interesting...
[/quote]

2000 soldiers will surely turn the tide of this war.

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

To be honest, we should probably thank you Polaris. Because of your overreaction to Asgaard sending [i]at most[/i] 2 slots of aid to people they'd been tech dealing with (and thus not malicious war aid but simple mistakes) they've now generously offered to coordinate an actual round of aid for us! Much appreciated Polar!

By the way, I think there were a few more alliances who had members send NSO aid. Can you single them out too so I can get more offers of large-scale aid? That'd be great.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318560070' post='2824455']
That would also have triggered the treaties in the opposite direction the minute the aid was sent from GATO/TLR. If that were taken to the extreme, the amount of tech deals coming into/out-of all of the alliances actually at war would result in renaming it The Cluster-$%&@ War since it would be incredibly random. But personally I find it more entertaining to see an actual close match for once.
[/quote]

It could have. Like I said, TLR and GATO did it with full knowledge of that possibility.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318558459' post='2824397']
To be honest, Polar really did have no choice in this. The legion's financial reserves were at their breaking point after one round of war so Polar have done what any decent ally would do.
[/quote]

If Legion was able to hold out without cash infusions until now, then they appear to be withstanding the war a bit better than your own alliance, which had to start receiving infusions quite a bit beforehand.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1318560831' post='2824481']
To be honest, we should probably thank you Polaris. Because of your overreaction to Asgaard sending [i]at most[/i] 2 slots of aid to people they'd been tech dealing with (and thus not malicious war aid but simple mistakes) they've now generously offered to coordinate an actual round of aid for us! Much appreciated Polar!

By the way, I think there were a few more alliances who had members send NSO aid. Can you single them out too so I can get more offers of large-scale aid? That'd be great.
[/quote]

Awesome, this could turn into Bob's first aid war!

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1318560405' post='2824469']
Ball's in your court allies of IAA/BTA/NSO/NsO/Tetris. Please don't disappoint :awesome:
[/quote]

Didn't we say we did not care if people aided Legion? Did we not invite Legion's allies to give them aid if the wanted to? Read that other thread and you will see that I speak nothing but the truth.

Balls in our court eh? What do you want us to do? :3