Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317696948' post='2815403']
Posting of the spied intel is just as bad as doing the spying yourselves. [/quote]

I actually dont agree with that. The crime of spaiïng is the responsibility of the spai. In the absence of any treaty between Legion and Tetris (pretty sure there is no such treaty) I dont think they really had any obligation to do Legion any favours here.

However;

[quote]You had to know you were provoking Legion. In fact, the thread had quite a few "come on legion, do something about it" posts. [/quote]

This is quite correct. There has been a flood, an avalanche even, of such posts, as well as strong indications that Tetris members have real responsibility and involvement with the spai, rather than only being a passive conduit in posting the shots. So it's very hard to fault Legions response here.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317808440' post='2816966']
Legion I am genuinely curious. Did you actually forget to tell your nations you were going in on an aggressive war and they should maybe, I don't know, [i]build up in expectation of counters[/i]? The number of completely unprepared Legion nations who're getting knocked into anarchy because they didn't build up is inexcusable.
[/quote]

RV + I have knocked into anarchy to two of them, although one has since woken up.

(3rd guy was prepared, but obviously overwhelmed)

Nooks :)

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1317824098' post='2817073']
This is quite correct. There has been a flood, an avalanche even, of such posts, as well as strong indications that Tetris members have real responsibility and involvement with the spai, rather than only being a passive conduit in posting the shots. So it's very hard to fault Legions response here.
[/quote]

I keep hearing that there is some sort of proof or evidence that someone in our alliance knows the spy or knows someone who knows someone. I've been asking for this evidence for days and all I get is "lol look at Hereno's thread." So again, if anyone who would like to make this claim would like to show me something that obviously pins one of or members as a spy or someone who is working with a spy, by all means, make an ass out of me. But until then all these claims are unfounded.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317838720' post='2817211']
I keep hearing that there is some sort of proof or evidence that someone in our alliance knows the spy or knows someone who knows someone. I've been asking for this evidence for days and all I get is "lol look at Hereno's thread." So again, if anyone who would like to make this claim would like to show me something that obviously pins one of or members as a spy or someone who is working with a spy, by all means, make an ass out of me. But until then all these claims are unfounded.
[/quote]

The confusion can be attributed to simple semantics. That's why at the beginning of serious discourses and publications, all terms are defined.
To you, one is not a spy unless he takes the screens himself, or at least tells someone to do it. To Legion, a spy is someone who acquires and distributes confidential information. While there's no tangible proof that your members fit first definition, evidence they fit the second one - is quite overwhelming.

[size="1"]edit: "to" instead of "for"[/size]

Edited by Beau Vine

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1317822176' post='2817054']
You need a life, Atmosfear. ;)
[/quote]
[color="#4169e1"]I do have a life: it's called Cyber Nations, and it's highlights of the day are 12am and ever winter [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317787461' post='2816642']
That was the plan but looks like Europa is retarded and Mogar stumbled upon something...
[/quote]
Speaking of retards. What do you think Europa's tie into this war is? Your retarded allies in Invicta

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1316919183' post='2807893']
Legion you should roll Hereno for spying on you. It'll show everyone you actually have some cajones.
[/quote]

I believe I was one of the first to call this.

I'm the spy.

I was waiting for this to come to light on its own but everyone 'investigating' is inept. I have access to the majority of FA boards across the planet. I am the Mittani of CN.

I would suggest you direct all future threats to GOONS.

now dance puppets.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1317892739' post='2818272']
I'm the spy.

I was waiting for this to come to light on its own but everyone 'investigating' is inept. I have access to the majority of FA boards across the planet. I am the Mittani of CN.

I would suggest you direct all future threats to GOONS.

now dance puppets.
[/quote]

You know how I know that you know Eve?

Edited by Banedon

[quote name='m3g4tr0n' timestamp='1317996033' post='2819666']
o/ Legion

Best of luck with the war. It is my sincerest hope that you purge Tetris, and the rest of their cowardly allies from your borders.
[/quote]

Their cowardly allies? Surely, you meant Legion's cowardly allies right? Yes that includes yourself.

[quote name='m3g4tr0n' timestamp='1317996033' post='2819666']
o/ Legion

Best of luck with the war. It is my sincerest hope that you purge Tetris, and the rest of their cowardly allies from your borders.
[/quote]

Tetris was anything but cowardly when SLCB was allied to them. I think you, good sir, are horribly confused. Seems the other side has some allies sitting on the sidelines. Do you know any of those chumps?

Edited by porksaber

[quote name='m3g4tr0n' timestamp='1317996491' post='2819670']
That wasn't much of a comeback.
[/quote]

I think he's saying you must be gettin high from your own purple drank supply; while Tetris allies have responded, none of Legion's have. Despite the fact they "claimed" the defensive position immediately. They're defending themselves! You have a MDP level treaty! In what sense then are you not cowards while NSO are?

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1317996678' post='2819671']
I think he's saying you must be gettin high from your own purple drank supply; while Tetris allies have responded, none of Legion's have. Despite the fact they "claimed" the defensive position immediately. They're defending themselves! You have a MDP level treaty! In what sense then are you not cowards while NSO are?
[/quote]

Exactly. I thought my response would fly way over his head. Invicta, truly undefeated :lol1:

[/quote]

can't believe so many people are ignoring this fact :facepalm:

if Ally A is engaged in a war, lets just call it defensive war right now to make this simple, and they have other allies who are willing to defend them...what happens to allies B,C,D if ally A tells them all to stay out? sure you can say they can just declare anyway and honor the treaty they signed, but at the same time you are basically spitting in ally A's face by disregarding what they asked of you (didn't NSO argue this very point during 6mil?)

[also since I'm quoting a GATO person with regards to honoring treaties: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90386]] :awesome:

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1317997402' post='2819675']

[also since I'm quoting a GATO person with regards to honoring treaties: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90386]] :awesome:
[/quote]

Those who have committed mistakes and learnt from them are best qualified to remind others about them :P

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1317998031' post='2819679']
Those who have committed mistakes and learnt from them are best qualified to remind others about them :P
[/quote]

that would only count if Polar decided to do a !@#$%* move and cancel their Legion treaty though ;)

[/quote]

I mean when you don't need your allies because you're kicking so much ass it doesn't really matter, does it?