An Announcement from TLR and NPO

Voodoo Nova

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1316412725' post='2803564']
Someone has to change the world. And someone has to go first. So good on you.
[/quote]
Fair sentiment and appreciate the recognition of TLRs willingness to move forward when most would not.

o/ Captain Flinders for acknowledging progress.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1316413031' post='2803566']
Disappointing, but not surprising. Congratulations NPO.
[/quote]C'mon you know you have love for this, it is alright to share not everyone will hate you for it :rolleyes: No worries I love you all the same, c'mon and sit on Uncle LV's lap and I will tell you a story. :awesome:

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1316413122' post='2803567']
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/28v87m1.jpg[/IMG]

I was starting to get worried that NPO had forsaken that dastardly do that they do. Needs more GOONs though.
[/quote]Hate to correct you Vanilla, but more GOONs is not good for anyone or anything!

However if you want to talk about more GOONS, then yes the world is a better place for it :wub:

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1316413515' post='2803572']
C'mon you know you have love for this, it is alright to share not everyone will hate you for it :rolleyes: No worries I love you all the same, c'mon and sit on Uncle LV's lap and I will tell you a story. :awesome:
[/quote]

I make no secret of the fact that I don't like NPO, and I think this is a mistake on TLR's part, but this was pretty much inevitable from some time ago. I have voiced my concerns elsewhere and this is not the place for it.

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1316413515' post='2803572']
C'mon you know you have love for this, it is alright to share not everyone will hate you for it :rolleyes: No worries I love you all the same, c'mon and sit on Uncle LV's lap and I will tell you a story. :awesome:

Hate to correct you Vanilla, but more GOONs is not good for anyone or anything!

However if you want to talk about more GOONS, then yes the world is a better place for it :wub:
[/quote]

GONOS. It's GONOS.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1316413857' post='2803576']
I make no secret of the fact that I don't like NPO, and I think this is a mistake on TLR's part, but this was pretty much inevitable from some time ago. I have voiced my concerns elsewhere and this is not the place for it.
[/quote]

Indeed. Open and frank discussions between allies can only be a good thing. Especially between MDAP bloc mates. :wub:

[center][img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1376/1332746974_0f5237f9ac.jpg[/img]
[quote]THIS THROWS MY ENTIRE PERCEPTION OF REALITY INTO QUESTION[/quote][/center]

I'm so confused...

Thanks a lot guys, now I have to actually figure out and understand the treaty web again. !@#$

*Edit: ha ha, very funny, word filter thing

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1316406168' post='2803490']
Deinos wishes our ally nothing but the best of luck.

Also why is AirMe cancelling OUR treaty??
[/quote]

He's clearly lost his mind.

Err... Congratulations on this. I don't know much about this unknown NPO but I guess you guys know what you're doing.

:lol1:

edit: grammar! *shakes fist*

Edited by Elorian