An Announcement from TLR and NPO

Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1316485332' post='2804172']
Actually it's whining about 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.

edit: But actually I suppose it's more about their conduct in 2011, so I should say alles of alles instead of ex-allies.
[/quote]

It's a little underground... but nowadays, I'm all about arguing about 2006.

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/nn5t7a.jpg[/img]

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1316483274' post='2804154']
It's funny hearing this restated over and over again as if they ever owed you anything to begin with.
[/quote]
It's really what makes this announcement worth reading. If anyone is waiting for NPO to say thanks I think they should find a comfy seat.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1316483274' post='2804154']
It's funny hearing this restated over and over again as if they ever owed you anything to begin with.

Congratulations to both.
[/quote]
The notion that an MHA trium can criticise anyone's notion of debt is funny. Don't worry, I imagine MHA will be able to ignore this if it gets too difficult to cope with.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1316486285' post='2804180']
The notion that an MHA trium can criticise anyone's notion of debt is funny. Don't worry, I imagine MHA will be able to ignore this if it gets too difficult to cope with.
[/quote]
Well played sir, well played indeed.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1316405402' post='2803466']
I, for one, am totally shocked and appalled. I will be cancelling the Ronin-Deinos MDoAP post haste. I cannot stand by while my allies forget to notify me about the treaties they are signing.
[/quote]
I got this joke.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1316490948' post='2804242']
Well, Brehon, can't say I didn't warn you mate.
[/quote]
I did not get this joke.

[/quote]

Excellently put.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1316490948' post='2804242']
Well, Brehon, can't say I didn't warn you mate.
[/quote]

The all-knowing Xiph gave you a warning and you didn't listen to him Brehon? Why would anyone defer the knowledge from the poster-child of foreign relations?

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1316491866' post='2804272']
The all-knowing Xiph gave you a warning and you didn't listen to him Brehon? Why would anyone defer the knowledge from the poster-child of foreign relations?
[/quote]
He should have vetted Brehon more thoroughly before encouraging him to take his job.

Edited by Banksy

[/quote]

Yes,MHA, with its aggressive "agenda," and bias is unable to say that Pacifica owes no one anything, despite continually being told that some debt has been paid by some unprovoked bloodletting.

Your second sentence makes no sense.

All the best to both parties on signing this treaty, I take my leave.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1316492412' post='2804290']
You failed to heed Xiphosis, Brehon, and it's going to cost you GOD's treaty with the Templar Knights.
[/quote]

Along with, possibly, the respect of Cole Hamels. </2007>

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1316492408' post='2804289']
Yes,MHA, with its aggressive "agenda," and bias is unable to say that Pacifica owes no one anything, despite continually being told that some debt has been paid by some unprovoked bloodletting.

Your second sentence makes no sense.
[/quote]

He is implying that MHA owes NPO a lot since you didn't honor your treaty and canceled the treaty that had an infinitely long cancellation clause or something..

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1316468385' post='2803959']
I would have left GR within minutes of that treaty being announced.

I'm all in favour of second chances and people changing. But there are some things that can't change. Chief among those is my firm belief that the NPO must die. I am also a man who believes in fairness. Once the first condition is met, I will give the NPO their second chance.
[/quote]

You never even interacted with NPO let alone gave them a chance to show they changed. I doubt you even read the embassy posts. You were the only one to leave TLR over this [u][b]optional[/b][/u] treaty. The resignation read "I will never shed a pixel in defense of NPO." Doesn't sound much like you would ever give them a chance.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1316410893' post='2803541']
Congrats to our allies in TLR and to my pal at NPO.
[/quote]
I'll give you a :wub: anyway, ninjameister.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316468219' post='2803955']
Congrats to my great friends in TLR. Also yea I guess congrats to Jasmine, Baka, and Brehon too. :P
[/quote]
:ph34r: Totally shocked. Thanks! ^_^