Imperial AcTi Announcement

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1311976822' post='2767279']
Why haven't members of AcTi left yet?

If Teddyyo was smart, he'd take the members with him to another alliance.
[/quote]

They have.. Just not all of them. I believe 7 or 8 have departed.

[[quote name='queenhailee' timestamp='1311975561' post='2767254']
Olympus had [b]nothing[/b] to do with the placement of sanctions. We were not asked about it or notified that it was happening. You'll have to place that blame elsewhere.

And, since it looks like an alliance peace isn't going to work with this power struggle going on, every member of AcTi except Batallion (and who can keep track of whether he [i]is[/i] or [i]is not[/i] a member right now), has easy peace available. If you're an AcTi member reading this and want to end your wars, send a peace offer to your opponents and change your AA to Olympus Protected or to any alliance you want to join (following their requirements, of course). By doing this you are agreeing not to re-enter the conflict and your wars will end.

This path to peace has been communicated since day one to every engaged member except Batallion. And if it needs to be actually said, the Olympus POW and Olympus Protected AAs are under our protection. Batallion, it is beyond my belief that I am more concerned about your members than you are.
[/quote]

I assumed. I appologise. If its just sanctions against battalion, its more acceptable. I don't like the use of sanctions in war (its going below the belt imo) but in the case of battalion, its more justifiable (you can't be a dictator when you have triums). Still don't quite like it though.

Edited by kwell

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1311972439' post='2767193']
This is just another one of those "Look at me, Im Battallion, Im relevant" thread.

I suggest you merge Acti into Status Quo.
[/quote]
What the hell did Status Quo do to you that you would wish that on them?

AcTi should merge with the deleted nations this planet has had.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311972433' post='2767192']
Oh dear god. You literally are retarded. Letting Teddyo take over was probably the best move you could have made, other than maybe just disbanding this yourself. Your alliance is objectively awful. Even RyanGDI knew when to call it quits.
[/quote]
Agreed. GDI knew when to disband when they got too !@#$%* and they did. About time AcTi does too.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1311974534' post='2767238']
1. Battalion, your an idiot. This announcement is signed by teddy and your kicking him out? I'm confused, you must be joking or something cause that is not how government works when you have triums.

2. Polaris, you are really using sanctions? Is acti giving Olympus that much trouble? WEAK SAUCE. If you want in on the fight, all you have to do is ask olympus and I'm sure they can find you some slots to fill.
[/quote]

Sanctions were requested by AcTi. We were told that he was a rogue. That is the extent of our involvement. No further.

Yo dawg, you gotta stop switching between having a charter and not having ones :v..

And im sure he had good reason too :awesome: Look forward to hearing them

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1311974534' post='2767238']
2. Polaris, you are really using sanctions? Is acti giving Olympus that much trouble? WEAK SAUCE. If you want in on the fight, all you have to do is ask olympus and I'm sure they can find you some slots to fill.
[/quote]
Well who wouldn't want in on this war, gaining ns is always fun. :P

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1311980630' post='2767313']
Sanctions were requested by AcTi. We were told that he was a rogue. That is the extent of our involvement. No further.
[/quote]
Fair enough.

tbqh, even if you think Bat is an idiot (btw, to the guy who called Batt an idiot earlier... it just makes you look like a tard when you can't get "your" and "you're" correct in the same post), he does make a good point; AcTi, for all intents and purposes is basically a personality cult (a little like STA but without the awesome). If you don't like Batt as a leader there's only 1 option; the door. AcTi isn't a democracy, it's not a meritocracy... it's a "I'm the leader, giddy up or $%&@ off"... ocracy...

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311983151' post='2767335']
I agree with this post a lot. So much so, well... yeah. ;)
[/quote]
I see what you did there. ;)

[quote name='Kamek' timestamp='1311991806' post='2767389']
Remember when you couped IRAN? Karma's a B!TCH.
[/quote]
I like GRAN more
[quote]Under the leadership of Emperor Alaric, great plans were made for the future, as GRAN continued on as a strong alliance and military force. This continued success however begun to unravel as Emperor Alaric, finding himself once again dealing with RL issues, became inactive, prompting similar inactivity in other parts of the alliance. A campaign was soon launched by The Imperial Regent in an attempt to spark a resurgence in activity and strengthen the ranks, but it was soon announced to government officials that plans were underway to form a new alliance out of the majority of GRAN leadership, as per the will of the Emperor. Following the announcement, and after a long discussion was made, Imperial Regent Aryan83 resigned from his seat, and from the alliance, to eventually form Death Before Dishonor. Days later, final elections were held in GRAN, as Smallz and Battalion squared off for the title of Emperor, resulting in Battalion finding himself in the Emperor seat. Almost instantly after, Smallz left GRAN along with former Emperor Alaric, and formed the Tombstone alliance.

Very little was heard from GRAN in the following weeks during the reign of Battalion, as the members began leaving the alliance, and the total nation strength and means for self defensive continued to decrease. Finally, on December 6th, 2009, Emperor Battalion posted an address to the world announcing that GRAN has disbanded. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75387[/quote]

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1311987902' post='2767361']
tbqh, even if you think Bat is an idiot (btw, to the guy who called Batt an idiot earlier... it just makes you look like a tard when you can't get "your" and "you're" correct in the same post), he does make a good point; AcTi, for all intents and purposes is basically a personality cult (a little like STA but without the awesome). If you don't like Batt as a leader there's only 1 option; the door. AcTi isn't a democracy, it's not a meritocracy... it's a "I'm the leader, giddy up or $%&@ off"... ocracy...
[/quote]

Love you to hizzy. I'll spell check next time.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1311990945' post='2767382']
Dear Kwell

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103976&view=findpost&p=2767216
[/quote]

I lol'd and face palmed.

I suppose I should just go back to polishing my war heads : /

Edited by kwell

All hail Batallion, upstanding citizen extraordinaire. These logs prove his quality:

[quote]
Session Start: Tue Jul 06 00:04:19 2010
Session Ident: Batallion
[00:04] Session Ident: Batallion (Coldfront, Crymson[TOP]) (WebGuest62@coldfront-B5B16AFF.dsl.bell.ca)
[00:04] <Batallion> You just showed your Bias.
[00:04] <Crymson[TOP]> You should not be capitalizing "bias" there, unless it is a proper object of some sort.
[00:04] <Batallion> Well, you know what they always say, you dig your own grave.
[00:04] <Batallion> Good !@#$ing luck brother, you !@#$ed with the wrong guy.
[00:05] <Batallion> Take it as a threat if you want, I don't even !@#$ing care what you think.
[00:05] <Batallion> Stupid !@#$.
[00:05] <Crymson[TOP]> ...
[00:05] <Crymson[TOP]> In what regard are you making this threat?
[00:05] <Crymson[TOP]> Does it fall within the realm of CN, or is this something that I should be reporting to your ISP?
[00:05] <Batallion> CN you !@#$ing retard
[00:05] <Batallion> And good !@#$ing luck on it too.
[00:06] <Crymson[TOP]> Good luck on what?
[00:07] <Crymson[TOP]> Eh?
[00:07] No such nick/channel
[/quote]

Edited by Crymson