Imperial AcTi Announcement

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1311995717' post='2767412']
All hail Batallion, upstanding citizen extraordinaire. These logs prove his quality:
[/quote]

July 2010 logs? Also, you should show the part before that, but of course you wouldn't show what you did.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311997235' post='2767422']
July 2010 logs? Also, you should show the part before that, but of course you wouldn't show what you did.
[/quote]

Those are the entirety of the logs, as proven by the timestamp that denotes the start of them. That is, unless you were referring to me banning you for misbehaving in our public channel despite receiving multiple warning to stop.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311973983' post='2767224']
Yes, it's the real charter. Teddyyo wrote it. He's clearly a genius.
[/quote]

Are you slow? I'm not asking to be rude, I just want to know if you are a nation ruler who happens to have a lower than average IQ, because I'd feel bad for making fun of you if you're clinically retarded.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1312014037' post='2767585']
I think this now has turned into a competition on who can make a better quote on batallion's action :(
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2rpwhmr.jpg[/IMG]

please disband batallion, do it for us who love you :smug:
[/quote]

lmao nice..

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1311974197' post='2767229']
When can we start recruiting from AcTi?
[/quote]

Yes i was wondering the same thing

acTi started out with 42 nations on their AA they are currently down to 18? What does that tell you battalion? Were you willing to help them out of the bill lock you've gotten most of your guys/gals into? I personally have offered to help out where i can to get your "friends" out of bill lock now that they have ended their wars. Good to see someone is looking out for your alliance eh?

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1311980630' post='2767313']
Sanctions were requested by AcTi. We were told that he was a rogue. That is the extent of our involvement. No further.
[/quote]
You should have investigated further; a simple glance at [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=230429&Extended=1"]his war screen[/url] could have led you to a different conclusion.

Still this is layers of fail. Polar sanctioning 48 hours after Bat gets attacked is relatively minor; first we have the fail of Bat ... behaving like Bat, then Teddyyo decides that instead of just leaving Bat's alliance (what a reasonable person would do, and in fact would have done a great long time ago) he's going to coup Bat and claim to Polar that Bat's a rogue and get him sanctioned.

That's pretty nutty. Not sure which one fails more.

Olympus comes out of this looking fine though, can't see anything they did that I wouldn't do in their position.

[quote name='Havamil' timestamp='1312067261' post='2767867']
acTi started out with 42 nations on their AA they are currently down to 18? What does that tell you battalion? [b]Were you willing to help them out of the bill lock you've gotten most of your guys/gals into?[/b] I personally have offered to help out where i can to get your "friends" out of bill lock now that they have ended their wars. Good to see someone is looking out for your alliance eh?
[/quote]
Seeing as how Olympus are the actors in attacking Battalion; the culture of Bob in how an attack on a member is typically looked at and who is putting AcTi members in bill lock I'd rather say the fault rests half on Olympus and half on the members themselves. The former for going to war against a member of an alliance and the members for choosing to defend their fellow member.

Also, reading the logs now, Quite funny. It appears his troll was successful. You people need a thicker skin or just ban him and let that be that.

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1312068360']It appears his troll was successful. You people need a thicker skin or just ban him and let that be that.[/quote]

lolyea. Battalion defines the word success.

[quote name='Havamil' timestamp='1312069575' post='2767894']
the culture of Bob? Please do fill me in oh so wise one.[/quote]
By saying the culture of Bob I was refering to the general view of alliance sovereignty, friendship, sound causes for war and generally speaking how it would look to allow a member to get attacked for what he said. Now personally, I think it was a stupid reason to attack. You guys came off as trigger happy looking for any excuse to attack a social pariah which is fine if it's how you prefer to lead your nations but it along with the other things mentioned does influence others decision to help or let suffer the target of your wrath. Now, it just so happened that their members started melting away after the conflict so clearly they don't feel very compelled to stand with a fellow member but they were still brought in under the auspices of helping one. There's nothing special about this nor is it diffcult to figure out. When tens of thousands of players endorse particular values, shames or behaviors you're bound to see people consider or actually believe in them.

[quote]the rest i really cant respond to as i cant make heads or tails of it.[/quote]
It's really quite simple. You're shifting blame for AcTi members being in bill lock and putting it solely on Battalion's shoulder which just isn't true. Battalion might have a small part in it as a cause for your action but you still took that action when it's quite possible or even likely the alliance would mobilize to defend their attacked member. Also to blame for their being in bill lock are those in it themselves for deciding to enter the fray.

[quote name='Sibre' timestamp='1312070416' post='2767905']
lolyea. Battalion defines the word success.
[/quote]
In this sense he is. He managed to get you guys worked up enough to feel taking 0's and 1's from him is a punishment for his being a meanie. You had post a declaration of war against him, mass message his alliance and attack him personally. Sounds like his IRC troll was very successful. He got quite the reaction. 9/10 Battalion. -1 for lack of style

Edited by Hyperbad

Overall we agree on the first point regarding bob, though as fickle as the majority is, ever changing policies and beliefs due to convenience are not irregular. So a true definition relies on the individuals acceptance.

Shifting blame? no, your trying to put a twist on a simple informative statement. :rolleyes: It was a simple yes or no answer asked of a certain person, your business in it would be what? that of the the overseer of bobs business?

thanks for the useless input