A joint announcement

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1311927053' post='2766835']
Purple prose!
[/quote]
[color="#800080"]You have a point. Blue has gotten stale. Perhaps it is high time that my prose became purple.

Anyway, nicely done on the bloc. I only hope whoever you have your eyes set on has an upper tier, else you'd be quite useless.[/color]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1311927470' post='2766842']
[color="#800080"]You have a point. Blue has gotten stale. Perhaps it is high time that my prose became purple.

Anyway, nicely done on the bloc. I only hope whoever you have your eyes set on has an upper tier, else you'd be quite useless.[/color]
[/quote]

Don't. I was finally used to you using blue.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1311893977' post='2766453']
Yes, you got us, one treaty from one member of the bloc to an alliance which is the smaller partner in that treaty relationship is attaching ourselves to Doomhouse. Don't be silly, sir. And if you think we didn't talk about the issue of OTPs before signing a bloc, after the experience of Citadel, you're an idiot.
[/quote]
By all means, feel free to prove me wrong. But I ain't holdin' my breath.

Lets not forget that TOP happily jumped in on the last NoCB crusade. So you can forgive me for not really feeling what you're telling me here.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1311940154' post='2766894']

Lets not forget that TOP happily jumped in on the last NoCB crusade. So you can forgive me for not really feeling what you're telling me here.
[/quote]
[quote]3. In case of a vote that does not produce a majority in favor of the military action in question, the declaration of war shall be considered solely the realm of the alliance(s) involved. This shall not, however, suggest that the action is opposed by the bloc.
4. In case of a vote of only the requesting signatory voting in favor and all remaining signatories voting against military action request, the alliance in question shall abstain from the planned military action.[/quote]

Yeah, I can see why these wouldn't matter in that case at all. After all, OMFG proved in the last war that we are pure TOP lapdogs by declaring on, wait for it, [i]no one[/i]..
But then again, we are a sole alliance, you still have the chance of Gre, Bn and Argent TOPping us in votes, and allmighty admin knows no of those have brains of their own. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1311884467' post='2766361']
Grämlins should probably put a sign on the door that says "please leave all TOP-NpO drama at the door." Which alliance do you belong to, dude?
[/quote]

I have dual membership in TOP and GRE.

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1311940864' post='2766897']
Yeah, I can see why these wouldn't matter in that case at all. After all, OMFG proved in the last war that we are pure TOP lapdogs by declaring on, wait for it, [i]no one[/i]..
But then again, we are a sole alliance, you still have the chance of Gre, Bn and Argent TOPping us in votes, and allmighty admin knows no of those have brains of their own. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Hey! Why don't you take your facts, historical examples, and legal definitions Pee Forcefully on them, alright! We know that Purple Fetishists like you guys could never be anything more than Pedantic Followers of our Paradoxian Fellowship. To say otherwise is Perfectly Farcical.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1311945988' post='2766918']
I have dual membership in TOP and GRE.
[/quote]

Timberland is our version of Ivan/Sponge.

Edited by WalkerNinja

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1311946351' post='2766919']
Hey! Why don't you take your facts, historical examples, and legal definitions Pee Forcefully on them, alright! We know that Purple Fetishists like you guys could never be anything more than Pedantic Followers of our Paradoxian Fellowship. To say otherwise is Perfectly Farcical.
[/quote]
[img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/Okay.png[/img]

+ I guess I'm supposed to write something insightful here. Like HAIL PURPLE FOLLOWERS o/

Edit: changed the pic for a smaller version..

Edited by Ziperia

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1311885450' post='2766378']
Second, We demolished Polaris once and dropped it. We never saw them as an enemy again until recent after they back stabbed us. We actually got over the fact that they were once our enemies and invited them over to an AtF on our forums. That Q&A went very well and we actually gained a lot of new found respect for Polaris. Enough respect to trust Polaris in BPW, which they proved that they can't be trusted. We never had the problem, they did. Our response to that will be karma and if Polaris are men of honour (doubt it) then they will drop it or they will sneak in the dark like the sniveling !@#$%*es that they are.

Prostate Failure isn't a roll polar bloc, it's a bloc that's been built on friendship over the years. And if you don't think so, then you're wrong.
[/quote][quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1311885781' post='2766381']
We don't have a lot of love for Polar either ... and Grub seems intent on keeping the drama alive, it's not just TOP and ex-TOP. And TOP's sense of honour is quite sufficient not to attack without good reason (before the Bipolar pre-empt is brought up, that was a front that would have opened anyway and everyone knew it) – they avoided the temptation to pile on in the last war, after all.

This bloc serves no direct purpose at this time other than to bring some like minded alliances together and give us all an FA focus. There is no 'great evil' to set up against, and no direct threats to our security (although obviously this bloc gives us all a more secure footing for that, particularly those of us who were formerly outside the web).[/quote][quote name='janax' timestamp='1311894280' post='2766460']
Oh Schat...shows how little you know us, truly. While I like those TOP peeps, there's no way Argent is compatible for the most part. Plus I'd never be in the same alliance as Blue. If they let us ZI Calzone, maybe OMFG would be an option, Umbrella would have a chance if they shared some of that Goon tech. Never a TOP with that Blue guy though.

Will NpO get punched in the sack? Likely. Would it be best to be during the course of an existing war? Assuredly. Is it fun to bait Grub? Definitely. We know he'll rise to the occasion, and it's always good to generate a little rivalry. We get bored hating most of you from our ivory tower, sometimes you have to outright proclaim the dislike. Plus, I like to hope that some of the few alliances I don't dislike, like STA, manage to extricate themselves from the tracks before the train comes through. They deserve better. (except Lakerzz)

This isn't TOP and Friends. It's just Friends.
[/quote][quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1311896835' post='2766484']
Interesting thoughts Schatt. At the heart of it this bloc aims to be a synthesis of each AA's passions and agendas. Or in other words, an armadillo flying on a platypus with freaking light sabers and a dragon wings.
[/quote]
One thing I know I can like about PF is that with eyriq, Bob, beazy, and a few others I'm assured of posts like this that respond to my [i]ideas[/i] rather than my person (hello, Papa Crymson); you definitely have the edge on brains in the bloc competition. I do feel bad in retrospect that I came across as taking a big, cantankerous dump on PF, but my initial thoughts were based entirely on the sudden cascade of "look out Polaris" crap.
My point is that, for the most part, the only alliance in PF with a clear "passion" or "agenda" (as eyriq alluded to) is TOP, and that is "revenge" on Polaris (TOP can call it revenge, but I fail to see how making bad decisions for yourself in the middle of a war warrants revenge)--this is a global ambition. The rest of you seem content to be good at what you do: building strong nations and strong, cohesive alliances--introspective ambitions. With that situation, it will be very easy for TOP's passions and agendas to become PF's. A bloc is a world-stage entity, and TOP is the only PF AA with a clear world-stage agenda. Some of you will understand what I mean, some of you will start making retarded lapdog jokes.

[hr]
[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1311885781' post='2766381']
HoT, I think you've been putting unrealistic expectations on us. Even with Syz at the helm, Grämlins has always been about pragmatic moralism, not white knight charges into pointless failures. And we came back to have our community back, not to fulfil your moralist ambitions by proxy. You will see a principled FA but you won't see some kind of moralist dream.[/quote]
I think anyone that was around for the Pax Pacifica took their hopes off Grämlins' back and put them on a shelf :P

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1311897922' post='2766492']
I can't believe you can't see PF for what it is. Isn't it obvious? It stands in clear opposition to Pandora. We're gonna be the ones who take down it's upper tier. They won't ever see it coming.
[/quote]
Any war involving PB and PF will be a standoff to see who runs out of money first from dumping aid on your allies, Umbrella or TOP. :v:

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1311907752' post='2766617']
This bloc is just a way for TOP's puppets to latch onto the global hegemon, MK.
[/quote]
People that claim that are being alarmist extremists. However, it cannot be ignored that PF must either leave TOP high and dry if TOP goes to war alongside MK, divide itself with soem support followed by the rest being dragged in given sufficient counters, or simply go all out from day one. Or, TOP must subjugate its pre-PF treaties to its new PF foreign policy.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1311946351' post='2766919']
Timberland is our version of Ivan/Sponge.
[/quote]
Exudes power, extremely handsome, [i]and[/i] in charge of ODN? What manner of new weapon is this! PF shall surely conquer us all.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1311940864' post='2766897']
[/quote]

We don't. Umbrella and apparently TOP have joint puppetmastering custody :(

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1311951244' post='2766960']
One thing I know I can like about PF is that with eyriq, Bob, beazy, and a few others I'm assured of posts like this that respond to my [i]ideas[/i] rather than my person (hello, Papa Crymson); you definitely have the edge on brains in the bloc competition.
[/quote]

Did you just say Beazy is the brains in this bloc? :lol1: I guess your view of reality really does get skewed when you spend all your time as a retarded OWF troll.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1311952792' post='2766970'][quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1311951244' post='2766960']
One thing I know I can like about PF is that with eyriq, Bob, beazy, and a few others I'm assured of posts like this that respond to my [i]ideas[/i] rather than my person[/quote]
I guess your view of reality really does get skewed when you spend all your time as a retarded OWF troll.
[/quote]
God I love being me.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1311953881' post='2766976']
I just want to come to the OWF and read some mindless hails or mindless insults, not huge walls of text regarding the morality of an action.[/quote] I haven't made any moral arguments in this thread, but since you asked... First of all, I have never claimed to be a moralist, that's your label. I have laughed at and lampooned honor for years, spent 1/3rd of my time in CN as a spy, owe about a hundred apologies from my pre-Vox months, etc etc. That I have a set of ideals which guide my actions is not a unique trait on Planet Bob, I just happen to keep them consistent and my very public history has made them very visible.
[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1311953881' post='2766976']
Who still gives a $%&@ about morality?
[/quote]
We will all stand before Justitia.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1311954612' post='2766982']We will all stand before Justitia.
[/quote]
A false deity.

The God of Thunder and Rock'n'Roll is the only true God.

[quote]People that claim that are being alarmist extremists. However, it cannot be ignored that PF must either leave TOP high and dry if TOP goes to war alongside MK, divide itself with soem support followed by the rest being dragged in given sufficient counters, or simply go all out from day one. Or, TOP must subjugate its pre-PF treaties to its new PF foreign policy.
[/quote]
I can understand why the Unholy Alliance gets alot of attention when it comes to this but the same situtation can be said of our alliance to IRON or Argent's treaty with Umbrella. Infact this very situtation happens in every bloc so it isn't unquie to PF. You know this. Nevertheless we've all learned from past mistakes (TOP especially) and discussed them extensively so don't expect to see a fractured bloc but rather one which is unified in its intent and direction when it comes to foriegn affairs.

[quote]Or Promote Feanor (to King)?
[/quote]
The revolution continues to grow.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

One thing I know I can like about PF is that with eyriq, Bob, beazy, and a few others I'm assured of posts like this that respond to my [i]ideas[/i] rather than my person (hello, Papa Crymson)
[/quote]

Translation: "I like those of you who engage me in my very transparent attempts to attract attention to myself. I dislike those of you who call me out for my very transparent attempts to attract attention to myself."

That's not surprising.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1311940154' post='2766894']

[/quote]

I speak confidently when I say that proving Herooftime55 wrong or right about anything is not going to exist on the bloc's list of priorities. I hope you know that you're wasting your time. By this, I mean not just in this case, but in every instance in which you behave this way. You complain habitually. Almost always your complaints are nonsensical. On the few occasions when they're not nonsensical, they're still insignificant. I wish for your sake that you would stop trying, because nobody is actually listening. I don't mean to be harsh, but there's no other way to say this.

Edited by Crymson

One thing I know I can like about PF is that with eyriq, Bob, beazy, and a few others I'm assured of posts like this that respond to my [i]ideas[/i] rather than my person (hello, Papa Crymson); you definitely have the edge on brains in the bloc competition. I do feel bad in retrospect that I came across as taking a big, cantankerous dump on PF, but my initial thoughts were based entirely on the sudden cascade of "look out Polaris" crap.
My point is that, for the most part, the only alliance in PF with a clear "passion" or "agenda" (as eyriq alluded to) is TOP, and that is "revenge" on Polaris (TOP can call it revenge, but I fail to see how making bad decisions for yourself in the middle of a war warrants revenge)--this is a global ambition. The rest of you seem content to be good at what you do: building strong nations and strong, cohesive alliances--introspective ambitions. With that situation, it will be very easy for TOP's passions and agendas to become PF's. A bloc is a world-stage entity, and TOP is the only PF AA with a clear world-stage agenda. Some of you will understand what I mean, some of you will start making retarded lapdog jokes.
Followed by the rest being dragged in given sufficient counters, or simply go all out from day one. Or, TOP must subjugate its pre-PF treaties to its new PF foreign policy.
[/quote]
Polaris is fun to **** with. Especially when you draw some hard ass reactions out of Grub even though you know he snitched like a ***** to MK in BPW. Also, if you give someone your word then you better try your hardest to fulfill your commitment and not **** over the person who just put their faith in you. But we'll just have to agree to disagree. This isn't TOP's bloc. This is Pillowfort. Each alliance carries equal power in this bloc. This is PF and not TOP+.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1311958239' post='2767029']
A false deity.
[/quote]
Talking about false leaders... How you doin'?

Edited by Believland