A joint announcement

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ PF

Very trippy. I love the war flag. :wub:

I feel like the formation of this bloc signals the climax of the long sought multi-polar world. Things aren't perfectly even & divided, but they never will be. This is probably the closest to an anti-hegemony world we'll ever see. Rejoice, but remain vigilant.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' timestamp='1311825667' post='2765907']
We? As in the community? Citadel went by the wayside for issues completely unrelated to polaris. Last I checked citadel did a bit of dancing on you once before.
[/quote]

Citadel is dead and Polaris lives and will continue to do so. There is NOTHING you can do about it but beat your head against the wall. Sponge lit that cigar with his 50 Franco note. When will you people get the difference between killing and dancing. Seems so easy to me to comprehend.

You can not dance until we are dead and you can not kill us. Wake up to yourself. If it is a war you want, feel free. Just reach out and click that button for DoW. If not, keep it in your pants big boy unless you actually have the capacity to use it.

That gremlin riding that platypus is pretty sweet. Also there is finally a bloc that can compete with PB statswise. Good luck guys, I'm looking forward to see the next war. Hail to Pregnant Females!

[size="1"]Polar is boned[/size]

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1311835163' post='2766015']
Citadel is dead and Polaris lives and will continue to do so. There is NOTHING you can do about it but beat your head against the wall. Sponge lit that cigar with his 50 Franco note. When will you people get the difference between killing and dancing. Seems so easy to me to comprehend.

You can not dance until we are dead and you can not kill us. Wake up to yourself. If it is a war you want, feel free. Just reach out and click that button for DoW. If not, keep it in your pants big boy unless you actually have the capacity to use it.
[/quote]

hahah, chest thumping are we?

We reformed with better results then we dreamed, entered into a bloc with friends of the highest order and in the future will move as one entity that could possibly move the power base in any direction. We are getting nothing other then stronger.

What can NpO claim in the recent past other then debacles, backstabbing and isolation?

Remember when you push someone, their comes a point and time they push back.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311838132' post='2766032']
Remember when you push someone, their comes a point and time they push back.
[/quote]

I love this quote because we aren't the ones pushing. TOP did their best to screw us over already with the 'secret terms' and they got their just rewards.
For us the matter ended there.

TOP are now pushing and chest thumping like crazy, I hope they listen to your wise and correct words.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1311844312' post='2766051']
Was this topic meant to announce the formation of a new bloc or that Grub's insanity has become worse?
[/quote]

Consider both a success.

As channel-congratuled earlier in the day,

hats off to Janax, as well as some older friends to MHA as well.

Lookin' goooooooooood.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1311839254' post='2766036']
I love this quote because we aren't the ones pushing. TOP did their best to screw us over already with the 'secret terms' and they got their just rewards.
For us the matter ended there.

TOP are now pushing and chest thumping like crazy, I hope they listen to your wise and correct words.
[/quote]

You're correct they received their rewards by standing by and watching you get slapped around for spying. Then because of your actions in the BPW, noone gave 2 !@#$% about the CB. Yep you really showed TOP, you showed the world you can't be trusted.

On another note its good to see this finally announced. Go figure TOP was the last one to confirm their votes. :TOPSPEED:

TOP :wub:

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1311835163' post='2766015']

[/quote]

Citadel as a bloc is dead however it's ideology lives on within every member that had the luck to live within it. You dance on an insignificant construct of your imagination because PF has revived a portion of the Citadelian ideology. Plus WTF comparing a Bloc with an alliance that's just silly.

o/ Personified Fighters