Imperial Assault Alliance Announcement

Interesting move guys. I haven't been paying too much attention lately, so this came as a shock. Regardless good luck to NpO and IAA in whatever paths they are leading. As for all the nonsense going on in this thread, it isn't surprising in the least, yet still disappointing that people can turn a simple cancellation into such a fiasco.

:wub: IAA :wub:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1311140166' post='2759683']
Holy !@#$, I actually remember reading that...
[/quote]
I do too... What is wrong with me? :(

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311140741' post='2759694']
To every thread that mentions Polar stop to turn into a TOP/NpO thread you need tell to Crymson to stop to grumble in it and I don't see that happening and even if that happened I don't think that Crymson would obey.
[/quote]
Crymson can't be tamed. Once you let that beast out on the forums not an army will stop him. His only kryptonite is with his ability to deploy troops.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311140741' post='2759694']
To every thread that mentions Polar stop to turn into a TOP/NpO thread you need tell to Crymson to stop to grumble in it and I don't see that happening and even if that happened I don't think that Crymson would obey.
[/quote]
Maybe you shouldn't reply to him then? I thought it was common sense that if you didn't want some to talk to/about you, you don't give them the ammo they need to do so.

Edited by Anger

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1311175083' post='2759819']
Maybe you shouldn't reply to him then? I thought it was common sense that if you didn't want some to talk to/about you, you don't give them the ammo they need to do so.
[/quote]
He really just shouldn't talk at all.

Hmm. So what can we learn from this?

1. IAA are cool people who will just take this in stride and have no ill will.
2. Alliances can be friends without being allies.
3. TLR, GATO, and Failhalla are so desperate for attention, they will do anything to fit in with the rest of the people in CN that insult Polaris.

Edited by mompson

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1311198712' post='2759980']

3. TLR, GATO, and Failhalla are so desperate for attention, they will do anything to fit in with the rest of the people in CN that insult Polaris.
[/quote]

You forgot to mention how unintentionally hilarious D34th is. Other than that, I'm glad that the use of TLR to mean The Last Remnants is spreading.

o/ IAA you're getting better every day.

Can NpO be brought up without referencing the sword that hangs over their head, please? They are content to ignore it, and we should be as well, particularly since we're the ones holding the sword and dictating when it drops.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1311132381' post='2759626']
DRT = Dead. Right. There.

All credibility, lost.

The New Polar Order has [u]been[/u] to the mountain top and looked down. Polaris has [u]forgotten[/u] more about winning in Cybernations than 95% of all alliances that have ever graced Planet Bob. In terms of foreign affairs, Polaris [u]were[/u] masters, just look at [u]past[/u] treaty webs. Read the Wikis.

In war? Polar [u]had[/u] few peers. [u]Were[/u] they the best? Maybe, maybe not. But pound for pound, they [u]held[/u] their own, and then some. Crymson, you're letting your hatred cloud reality.
[/quote]

You appear to be living in the past.

I'll add that all of those past achievements were to the credit of a single Emperor's administration, and he doesn't even care enough to play any more. Besides, we're supposed to forget NpO's past every time they change Emperor's so all of that should have been forgotten three Emperors or so ago.

Say what you will about the NPO, at least their hegemony wasn't built on the back of one, two, or even three Emperors. NpO--by comparison--is the wretched opium dream of a [i]Pacifican[/i] Emperor and the pipe burned out ages ago. The last 2-3 years have just been a bunch of vagabonds wandering the street trying to find a fix that will remind them of former highs.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1311209734' post='2760062']
This has what to do with us and IAA cancelling?
[/quote]

Everything. And yet it does not surprise me that this simple and undeniable fact continues to elude you.

Best of luck. :)

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1311209734' post='2760062']
This has what to do with us and IAA cancelling?
[/quote]

Nothing, but it gives IAA their third straight 10 page long announcement, so I'm not complaining. wooo publicity :D

[/quote]

This is how deluded polaris truly is, you honestly feel we dont have a gripe. You are either ignoring history, ignorance or the rose colored glasses you bought recently were really meant for the blind.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1311212780' post='2760120']
This is how deluded polaris truly is, you honestly feel we dont have a gripe. You are either ignoring history, ignorance or the rose colored glasses you bought recently were really meant for the blind.
[/quote]

What is your gripe, my dear friend?

Anyways, again IAA o/ good luck!

Edit: Spelling, of all things.

Edited by Paxis

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1311208963' post='2760050']

You appear to be living in the past.

I'll add that all of those past achievements were to the credit of a single Emperor's administration, and he doesn't even care enough to play any more. [/quote]
You are quite right, as evidenced by my own (hence underlined) words. Touche' B-)

they will do anything to fit in with the rest of the people in CN that insult Polaris.
[/quote]
People like to fit in with the majority.

Edited by shahenshah

It's most certainly not private the Polaris never cared about IAA, to put it bluntly.

Congratulations on overcoming Chimaera's wishes. This is the Senate's first triumph in... actually this is its first triumph ever.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1311259977' post='2760521']
It's most certainly not private the Polaris never cared about IAA, to put it bluntly.

Congratulations on overcoming Chimaera's wishes. This is the Senate's first triumph in... actually this is its first triumph ever.
[/quote]
You can have [b]no idea[/b] what this will do to the integrity of the IAA.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1311264820' post='2760559']
You can have [b]no idea[/b] what this will do to the integrity of the IAA.
[/quote]
Hmmm? Im confused, are we all suppose to kill each other? Then rebel and coup Chim? There is actually no problem, at all, in IAA.