New Sith Order Announcement

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1309927252' post='2750054']
I don't think most are discrediting it really. I think it is just that everyone knows if allies were drawn in who would win this war. And there is one particular ally that people have a keen eye on. I imagine all of Legions allies are praying they don't take a swing at NSO, while NSO has a few allies that are foaming at the mouth for one of their allies to jump into they frey so they can jump them.

From what I've seen there have been a fair amount of people flat out saying this is a solid CB.

Kinda like the 15 year old kid picking on another one with his 20 year old body builder brother sitting behind him smiling. I would love to see a 1v1 war, no elevation.

Regardless, Legion should take a punch.
[/quote]

I too am kind of interested in who those allies might be. Is TPF playing a double role? :ehm:

No wait, i'm quite sure its Exodus. because we want NPO dead so badly :rolleyes:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, that war is only just over, let's not get all revisionist already. VE declared on NpO because [i]Dajobo told Lennox to spy on them[/i], not because NpO received information. Intentionally sending someone to acquire spied information is different from simply receiving and publishing it. I don't wish to make this a thread on whether that was a good CB or not but please don't try to claim that it is the same as the one which Legion would be trying to use here, because that is simply factually wrong.

The situations would be the same if you got logs of NSO government telling people to go and spy on Legion for them. Those have not been produced and NSO are asserting they don't exist. The precedent of Karma is that receiving information is not a CB.

Can this get any Dumber? Maybe. I do truly believe that the heart of the issue is for Legion to put on their big boy pants(no more pull-ups) and get their military in decent shape. I think that Legion should un-screw themselves and perhaps come back to the table alone in say 6 months to maybe challenge NSO on their own. This, "let me see how many allies will fight my war for only," me only deepens the insult in my opinion. Fight your own fight, make your own stand. Hell, challenge Varianz to a Duel(I'll bet money he accepts), but to continually cry about it until an ally is willing to roll out is absurd.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1309928323' post='2750073']
If members of your alliance did not spy on Legion themselves, where did they get the spy reports?

If they accepted the spy reports directly from the person(s) that spied then it basically becomes the same situation as why VE declared on Polar.

So it cannot be both ways. Either accepting information is bad or it isn't. People cannot agree with VE then and hail NSO now for posting spy reports.

Well, I guess people certainly can as the hypocrisy in this world knows no bounds.
[/quote]
The CB for the Pandoran War was solid, a blatant set-up by Lennox though it may have been. I'd say Legion has plenty of CB on NSO here. I wanted to clip /b/ way back when for similar conduct (IRC logs instead of spy reports), so I'd be a bigger hypocrite than I'm willing to accept to say that Legion would be unjustified here. I nonetheless take great pleasure in NSO's conduct because it reinforces the plain fact Legion doesn't have the spine to defend itself against even egregious offenses. They do not have the self-respect or testicular fortitude necessary to... hell, meet the minimum requirements of an alliance. They can neither protect their members nor inspire their members to protect themselves, even from threats far weaker than they are statistically. In that respect, Legion is even worse than the legendarily terrible Grand Global Alliance.

T'would appear that NSO is in the incompetence huntin' bidness. And son, bidness is a boomin'. I still harbor enormous disdain for the Sith, but I'll give credit where credit is due. They're doing a right swell job of making dumb look dumber.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1310001522' post='2750920']
The CB for the Pandoran War was solid, a blatant set-up by Lennox though it may have been. I'd say Legion has plenty of CB on NSO here. I wanted to clip /b/ way back when for similar conduct (IRC logs instead of spy reports), so I'd be a bigger hypocrite than I'm willing to accept to say that Legion would be unjustified here. I nonetheless take great pleasure in NSO's conduct because it reinforces the plain fact Legion doesn't have the spine to defend itself against even egregious offenses. They do not have the self-respect or testicular fortitude necessary to... hell, meet the minimum requirements of an alliance. They can neither protect their members nor inspire their members to protect themselves, even from threats far weaker than they are statistically. In that respect, Legion is even worse than the legendarily terrible Grand Global Alliance.
[/quote]

And this goes back to the Sith's long-standing assertion that a CB can be made from basically thin-air.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1310001522' post='2750920']

T'would appear that NSO is in the incompetence huntin' bidness. And son, bidness is a boomin'. I still harbor enormous disdain for the Sith, but I'll give credit where credit is due. They're doing a right swell job of making dumb look dumber.
[/quote]
Legion not going after NSO...I think I've made it clear in this thread how I feel about it personally.

So the Sith take on this idea to go humiliate Legion. The usual suspects don't like Legion and think NSO is getting the best of them. So what.

Legion does not commit stupid acts to get rolled. Legion goes to war as it should. It doesn't bring stupid wars to itself or it's allies.

You give the Sith too much credit. The Sith were rolled by Ragnarok. Humiliated by GOONS. Humiliated by MK over a broken trade circle. A trade circle for $%&@s sake. Way to have the balls there to stand up for what you believe NSO, weak.

NSO has more reasons to prove it's not the new GGA than any other alliance.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1310004260' post='2750971']
Legion not going after NSO...I think I've made it clear in this thread how I feel about it personally.

So the Sith take on this idea to go humiliate Legion. The usual suspects don't like Legion and think NSO is getting the best of them. So what.

Legion does not commit stupid acts to get rolled. Legion goes to war as it should. It doesn't bring stupid wars to itself or it's allies.

You give the Sith too much credit. The Sith were rolled by Ragnarok. Humiliated by GOONS. Humiliated by MK over a broken trade circle. A trade circle for $%&@s sake. Way to have the balls there to stand up for what you believe NSO, weak.

[/quote]

It would appear the caliber of member has dropped since I was in the halls of Pacifica. You are honestly trying to claim that the NSO needs to prove it's not the GGA? Yeah, we've been rolled in the past. So has Pacifica. But unlike the "new" Pacifica, we've gotten up and dusted ourselves off. We don't hide in a corner, and we're not frightened old men. Since I left the Order, what has Pacifica done? Nothing. Your lapdogs insult us, and we're expected to take it lying down. We have never taken things lying down, and we never will. At this point, the NPO has to do more to prove it's not the GGA then the NSO does. We're not the scared battered dogs laying in a corner. Look to your own house first, and maybe others will respect Pacifica again.

[/quote]
Careful now, two can play at that game.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1310007598' post='2751058']
It would appear the caliber of member has dropped since I was in the halls of Pacifica. You are honestly trying to claim that the NSO needs to prove it's not the GGA? Yeah, we've been rolled in the past. So has Pacifica. But unlike the "new" Pacifica, we've gotten up and dusted ourselves off. We don't hide in a corner, and we're not frightened old men. Since I left the Order, what has Pacifica done? Nothing. Your lapdogs insult us, and we're expected to take it lying down. We have never taken things lying down, and we never will. At this point, the NPO has to do more to prove it's not the GGA then the NSO does. We're not the scared battered dogs laying in a corner. Look to your own house first, and maybe others will respect Pacifica again.
[/quote]

Oh, I don't know. I'm not Pacifica's biggest fan by any means but I think they have a long way to go before they hit GGA levels of failure. GGA were your allies when they were around, so perhaps that blinded you a bit to exactly how terrible they were.

Legion does not commit stupid acts to get rolled. [b]Legion goes to war as it should.[/b] It doesn't bring stupid wars to itself or it's allies.[/quote]

Legion goes to war like the Cavaliers go to play basketball.

[quote]You give the Sith too much credit. The Sith were rolled by Ragnarok. Humiliated by GOONS. Humiliated by MK over a broken trade circle. A trade circle for $%&@s sake. Way to have the balls there to stand up for what you believe NSO, weak.[/quote]

One, you don't know me very well. This is the first and only "credit" I've given to the Sith beyond Rebel Virginia since the days of Frostbite. Two, I ended up terminating relations with STA that I wanted to partially salvage because of "extortiongate." Since the whole objective of NSO in that was "be unpleasant," (in before an alternative explanation is offered, I don't care) I'd say they accomplished their mission.

[quote]NSO has more reasons to prove it's not the new GGA than any other alliance.[/quote]

Mmm... nah. I rather dislike the Sith, but it's a different sort of disdain from GGA.

[/quote]

You clearly have no idea how bad GGA actually was. That's ok, you have your Pacifican glasses on. It's to be expected. Thanks for the laugh though.

[/quote]
You are taking it lying down. Posting up a storm is not doing something about it. Insulted? You hypocrite. Out of diplomatic respect your members could have cooperated with Legion in exposing those that were performing and distributing the spy operation reports. Yet, you chose wrongly and to also post the spy reports. Your insults to Legion began well before Legion's member accused Varianz.

Your members and your government know of and have received and directed people to spy on Legion. It's blatantly obvious from Youwish959's OP spoiler.

[/quote]

Coming from an Imperator Emeritus of the NPO, I find this post disheartening. You respond to the rantings of one member of the BR by disparaging Pacifica as a whole? I guess it is good to know your true feelings, but I would have expected better of you.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1310009375' post='2751101']
You are taking it lying down. Posting up a storm is not doing something about it. Insulted? You hypocrite. Out of diplomatic respect your members could have cooperated with Legion in exposing those that were performing and distributing the spy operation reports. Yet, you chose wrongly and to also post the spy reports. Your insults to Legion began well before Legion's member accused Varianz.

Your members and your government know of and have received and directed people to spy on Legion. It's blatantly obvious from Youwish959's OP spoiler.
[/quote]
This is taking it lying down? Here's a newsflash: There's more then one way to fight. If the NPO hasn't learned that lesson, then it's a big shame. We consider the matter closed. If we didn't "do something about it", then you wouldn't be here running your mouth. The Legion was running their mouth at us first, and got caught with their pants down. Maybe this will serve them as a wake up call to be prepared. Thanks to them, the Sith got $%&@ed in the last war. We don't like them, and we don't have to respect them. If you feel the Legion should declare war on us, then by all means convince them.

There comes a time when one realizes that one must man up, and face the music. I come here to page 12 or 13 of this OWF thread because I am guilty of many crimes committed this past week.

I humbly offer an apology to the New Sith Order for 'Gather Intel' spy attacks against random nations flying the NSO AA. This was wrong of me to do, and it was especially wrong of me to start a chain mail letter, entitled "Fwd: LOL l00k at this warchet XDDDD!!", which immediately began rapid circulation among nations on Planet Bob. I cannot give you a motive, for I had none. I simply did this out of straight curiosity, with little regard for the consequences. I hope this will not impair relations between NSO Higher Government and Myself. Still up for Tech Raid Tuesdays?

I must also apologize to The Legion. Upon reading their accusation thread (which may or may not have resulted from the chainmail), I was overcome by a sudden urge to spy random Legion members in my NS range with spy odds over 70%. My rationale for the time was, "What the hell, everyone else is doing it." and I realize now that this was wrong of me to do. I do not, however, apologize for spying away a few cruise missiles on that one guy. Seriously bro, get rid of them.

I also extend my apologies to the New Pacific Order for screwing around with some certain Pacifican's DEFCON levels shortly after the legion attacks. I don't know what came over me. Please don't take offense, and I did spy DEFCON to 1 that one time.

I also apologize to agni365 of GOONS for [i]jokingly[/i] suggesting that Slide nuke you.

IT WAS A JOKE SLIDE

Thank you for your time,
Rage McKill, GOONS Dongmaster

Edited by Rage McKill

[/quote]

Dilber, you know as well as I do that Jaiar's opinion is his own and not Pacifica's. In my opinion, the rest of NPO still treat NSO as good friends however distasteful they find this situation between NSO and Legion.

[quote name='Rage McKill' timestamp='1310010731' post='2751114']
I must also apologize to The Legion. Upon reading their accusation thread (which may or may not have resulted from the chainmail), I was overcome by a sudden urge to spy random Legion members in my NS range with spy odds over 70%. My rationale for the time was, "What the hell, everyone else is doing it." and I realize now that this was wrong of me to do. I do not, however, apologize for spying away a few cruise missiles on that one guy. Seriously bro, get rid of them.
[/quote]

The Defender of Legion was not pleased at this information. As such he requested that these be put up for him. I of course, being a firm believer in Freedom of Information, acquiesced his request.

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/goonsspyop1.png/]Lord Velox of Regione mortis[/url]
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/goonsspyop2.png/]Voterfraud of Fraudistan[/url]

I hope an amiable solution can be reached between the Legion and the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism. Conflict is the enemy of progress!

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310019107' post='2751213']
The Defender of Legion was not pleased at this information. As such he requested that these be put up for him. I of course, being a firm believer in Freedom of Information, acquiesced his request.

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/goonsspyop1.png/]Lord Velox of Regione mortis[/url]
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/goonsspyop2.png/]Voterfraud of Fraudistan[/url]

I hope an amiable solution can be reached between the Legion and the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism. Conflict is the enemy of progress!
[/quote]

Oh wow! And people are calling legion bad...

Edited by berbers

[quote name='Rage McKill' timestamp='1310010731' post='2751114']I do not, however, apologize for spying away a few cruise missiles on that one guy. Seriously bro, get rid of them.[/quote]

GOONS'll save ya more money than Geico.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1310011901' post='2751128']
Not really, pretty much just one way to fight when all is said and done. Though, that obviously goes out more to legion then you guys.
[/quote]

Evolve. Develop that thing between your shoulders. Sometimes you can fight more successful fights with it than with your soldiers and tanks.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1310016813' post='2751200']
Dilber, you know as well as I do that Jaiar's opinion is his own and not Pacifica's. In my opinion, the rest of NPO still treat NSO as good friends however distasteful they find this situation between NSO and Legion.
[/quote]

Indeed. As is the opinion of some of ours. As a former Sith Lord, you know this well - and exactly who to expect it from over here.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1310007142' post='2751052']
Why hasn't NPO put a muzzle on this mouth-breather yet?
[/quote]

Could not agree more but maybe everyone from NSO and Legion should take this advice as well hmmm?