New Sith Order Announcement

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1310007598' post='2751058']It would appear the caliber of member has dropped since I was in the halls of Pacifica. [/quote]
Dilber, my Emperor Emeritus, while this NPO is something new and different do not take an opinion of an individual, or even two, as a definite indication of a place where BR is.

This BR, while of different mentality then previous generations, is still a hardcore group of nations that do not buckle under pressure and are willing to give it all for Comrades in times of need. In the highest (probably even higher) level of Pacificas tradition. Also, it is now a community that does not want to take part or even give a flying $%&@ for this medium of communication, due to sheer stupidity that is present here and always was, for better or worse. The two most vocal posters from the BR here, actually represent opinions that are usually in huge minority among BR.

While they give comments that are then quoted ten thousand times and attempted to be imprinted as NPOs, as is tradition here, any reasonable person can put two and two together and see its just individuals being vocal.

Hence, my fallowing lines. While you may be displeased with how Order leadership acted and politically maneuvered, do not take it out on the BR with misplaced generalizations, mate. This BR does not deserve it, they payed for that respect in blood.

I have no comment on the actual topic.

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310033142' post='2751273']
Oh wow! And people are calling legion bad...
[/quote]

Topic is not GOONS. Everyone knows we suck. This is about Legion lacking the stones to defend themselves. The main topic of the last war was not GOONS running for peace mode when we got dogpiled because we stood and fought for a long time and most people recognized that, rather it was about Legion running to peace mode because they were [i]afraid that they might be[/i] and [i]DOW'd anyway[/i].

So please don't bring us into it.

Hopefully it will be about a dozen other alliances joining in on the fun as Legion slowly crumbles under the pressure of their own indecision/ineptitude in much the same way GGA did.

Without a shot fired.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1310047515' post='2751341']
Topic is not GOONS. Everyone knows we suck. This is about Legion lacking the stones to defend themselves.
[/quote]

Well the Defender of Legion attacked you guys. Do you have the stones to do anything about it?

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310053077' post='2751381']
Well the Defender of Legion attacked you guys. Do you have the stones to do anything about it?
[/quote]

Good gosh, no! How can we have the stones to defend our honor against an individual shrouded in such mystery! I bet he wears a magical fairy cape and flys via super-hot gas expelled from his beanchute! It's clear that the number of spies a nation has is in direct correlation to the size of one's manhood! Anyone that gives Mr. Damsky material for gaining attention in an otherwise un-Damsky related topic deserves a brightly-coloured beachball!

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1310054426' post='2751392']
Good gosh, no! How can we have the stones to defend our honor against an individual shrouded in such mystery! I bet he wears a magical fairy cape and flys via super-hot gas expelled from his beanchute! It's clear that the number of spies a nation has is in direct correlation to the size of one's manhood! Anyone that gives Mr. Damsky material for gaining attention in an otherwise un-Damsky related topic deserves a brightly-coloured beachball!
[/quote]

Every topic is a Damsky related topic.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1310058727' post='2751439']
Only in your small peanut sized mind it is.
[/quote]

Says the man who believes the end all be all of wit and humor is the impersonation of a weaker alliance.

You must get that belief from your peanut sized testicles.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310059409' post='2751444']
Says the man who believes the end all be all of wit and humor is the impersonation of a weaker alliance.

You must get that belief from your peanut sized testicles.
[/quote]

No I think the end all be all of wit is calling you thick, go take some Ritalin son and calm down. Even better, stop posting rubbish.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1310060050' post='2751464']
No I think the end all be all of wit is calling you thick, go take some Ritalin son and calm down. Even better, stop posting rubbish.
[/quote]

If that's the case then I'm afraid you're not very witty. I'm not entirely sure why you think I'm not calm, but your insinuation that I have a mental disorder was amusing. Perhaps I struck a nerve with the "peanut sized testicles" comment.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310060583' post='2751474']
If that's the case then I'm afraid you're not very witty. I'm not entirely sure why you think I'm not calm, but your insinuation that I have a mental disorder was amusing. Perhaps I struck a nerve with the "peanut sized testicles" comment.
[/quote]

Not in the slightest. In fact there is nothing you could say that I find insulting. Well maybe just your constant posting of garbage.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1310061850' post='2751490']
Not in the slightest. In fact there is nothing you could say that I find insulting. Well maybe just your constant posting of garbage.
[/quote]

I did not realize that pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in this thread when alliances are telling Legion that they don't have the guts to attack NSO and then when the exact same thing happens to them they do absolutely nothing except piss and moan that you're posting "rubbish". What a Brave New World we live in that pointing out hypocrisy is rubbish but imitation of an alliance designed to bait them into saying something stupid is seen as the epitome of high brow humor.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310062334' post='2751499']
I did not realize that pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in this thread when alliances are telling Legion that they don't have the guts to attack NSO and then when the exact same thing happens to them they do absolutely nothing except piss and moan that you're posting "rubbish". What a Brave New World we live in that pointing out hypocrisy is rubbish but imitation of an alliance designed to bait them into saying something stupid is seen as the epitome of high brow humor.
[/quote]

You're making this Brave New World a better place. One peanut sized testicle joke at a time.

[/quote]

You seem to think I care about about the hypocrisy of an [OOC]online game[OOC] You're just some small minded fool who tries to clutch at any kind of notoriety you can get. Your posts/threads reek of NO LOOK AT ME THOUGH, ENOUGH ABOUT YOU AND JUST LOOK AT ME!!!!

Does my AA of NPO bother you that much? I know it bothers them quite a bit. Jobs a good one then.

High brow NO, effective YES, that has been made apparent over the last 4 days.

[quote name='Chief Black Hawk' timestamp='1310063268' post='2751507']
You're making this Brave New World a better place. One peanut sized testicle joke at a time.
[/quote]

It wasn't a joke. It was a criticism of his (and others like him) lack of courage and his tendency to bully the weak.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1310064021' post='2751515']
Does my AA of NPO bother you that much?
[/quote]

It doesn't bother me. I just find it incredibly childish and stupid.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[/quote]

I have no idea who "Defender of Legion" is, but if you want to drop a real name I'd be happy to oblige.

On that note, GOONS has done nothing but fight when called into action, so I'm not sure what your goal is here other than to be an irritant.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1310061850' post='2751490']
[/quote]

Hahahaha this is hilarious coming from you.

Good move, NSO.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1309822243' post='2748835']
What I find really funny, is NSO's need now to be well liked by the general public by picking on a generally disliked alliance.

Such a huge achievement should be noted in the books of history, hell maybe I should spy on Heft or someone similar and get my own page of glory.
[/quote]

This sort of behavior is nothing new from NSO. More power to them. Also you're attempt to paint NSO as the bully in this situation is laughable. If Legion wanted to do something about it, they very well could. They could try anyway.

Hail NSO!

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310066040' post='2751538']
The situation has not been resolved.
[/quote]
I doubt Legion will want to do anything and NSO has made its stance clear. Unless Legion wants to war NSO, I think its been resolved.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1310066177' post='2751541']
Hahahaha this is hilarious coming from you.

Good move, NSO.
[/quote]

Sorry how many threads do I start or post in craving for attention or crying about the hypocrisy of NSO/LOLegion farce, that's right NONE. Good one you goonbah.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1310066440' post='2751545']
I doubt Legion will want to do anything and NSO has made its stance clear. Unless Legion wants to war NSO, I think its been resolved.
[/quote]

Ok its settled then. This is resolved because God knows Legion won't declare war.