Fark Announcement

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308875283' post='2739752']
So then at least you are admitting that what the FARK .gov had to say earlier in this thread regarding not having plans to even nuke NoR they were lying? At least that is a start...
[/quote]
Um, no? Like I said. I'm sure they wouldn't mind hitting NoR, but it doesn't mean they are going to. I would know if Fark was planning to hit someone. Hell, I would probably be helping with the TL's. I have made no assignments, I have made no plans, and neither has Fark. If people really think Fark are prepping to move and are planning against it...well...have fun doing unnecessary work?

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Schad, on 23 June 2011 - 05:49 PM, said:
[b] you're going to have to show some death penalty-worthy evidence.[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Happy The Hobo' timestamp='1308876659' post='2739778']
According to multiple sources, one of their founders was the leader of the American Front.
[/quote]

Ah so your now admitting that NoR having someone with an OOC past that was not part of anything IC is now a death sentence for them.....so were now getting to the truth. you wanted to roll them and give them a death sentance ie: disbandment, because thats the only real death sentence in Planet bob.

edit-spelling

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1308876627' post='2739777']
Or just let otherworldly issues not enter this world. Really, we went through this once before. We don't need to again.
[/quote]

Agreed. But as that doesn't seem likely, I'm hoping that we can at least save the witch hunts for actual witches.

According to multiple sources, one of their founders was the leader of the American Front.
[/quote]

The American Front doesn't exist in this world and has not existed in this world. Perhaps you're confused?

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1308876890' post='2739782']
Agreed. But as that doesn't seem likely, I'm hoping that we can at least save the witch hunts for actual witches.
[/quote]

I'd rather just not bring such things to our world.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308876878' post='2739781']
Ah so your now admitting that NoR having someone with an OOC past that was not part of anything IC is now a death sentence for them.....so were now getting to the truth. you wanted to roll them and give them a death sentance ie: disbandment, because thats the only real death sentence in Planet bob.
[/quote]

If that were proven true, that would seem like a pretty good reason to me. I can't think of a much better reason. Is this true? Inquiring minds want to know.

[ooc]If that were proven true, that would seem like a pretty good reason to me. I can't think of a much better reason. Is this true? Inquiring minds want to know.[/ooc]

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1308877015' post='2739783']

I'd rather just not bring such things to our world.
[/quote]

As would I. It just seems that people are maddeningly incapable of keeping that line intact.

[/quote]

According to multiple source we, the vast, vast majority of Planet Bob don't give a rat's ass.

Shut up.

[/quote]
He was also a member of Gremlins.

:o Gremlins must have known and let him join to support the American Front, it only makes sense.

Also, founders of Nordreich: kingzog, John C Calhoun, Emperor ß, Vinzent Zeppelin, Striderwannabe as the wiki lists. He might have been a starting member, but not a founder.

Get out of the OOC nonsense though, its sad and pathetic.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308877498' post='2739787']
If that were proven true, that would seem like a pretty good reason to me. I can't think of a much better reason. Is this true? Inquiring minds want to know.
[/quote]

CN is glad to know Aloha likes OOC vendettas, im sure when you become relevant it might mean something ;)

[/quote]
A founder of an alliance's OOC affiliation is definitely equatable to both the entire alliance and how they play the game.

Grow up. It can't be that hard to come up with a reason to attack them.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308876878' post='2739781']

edit-spelling
[/quote]
They aren't giving a "death sentence" for anyone. There isn't even a war going on, let alone being planned.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1308877900' post='2739796']
They aren't giving a "death sentence" for anyone. There isn't even a war going on, let alone being planned.
[/quote]

Well certainly not anymore ;)

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308877718' post='2739793']
CN is glad to know Aloha likes OOC vendettas, im sure when you become relevant it might mean something ;)
[/quote]

Aloha has always been open and honest about our [i]We Honor All Vendettas[/i] policy; we're quite proud of it. So was that a "Yes, he was"? Or a "No he wasn't"?

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308878044' post='2739800']
I am unaware of an alliance named Americas Front. Could someone please point me to their Declaration of Existence or perhaps even a treaty announcement?
[/quote]

I have to second this request.

OOC: honestly, I'm so sick of people using the IC/OOC stuff as an excuse to get on their high horse. I know about half a dozen players who actually roleplay. Mostly people just use it as an excuse for their terrible posts. It's a complete cop out. I wish people would actually own their posts. The IC/OOC distinctions were important in the first few months of the game because genuine dislike between players had not developed yet, but that's no longer the case.

Anyway, suffice to say that I would shed no tears if Nordreich got hit. I actually like kingzog but I despise their alliance theme and I think it would liven things up in CN if people actually did things. Why everyone whines 90% of the time about how we don't have enough war and this world is dying etc and then when someone actually has the balls to do something everyone goes into moralist rants about how evil it would be for people to start a war I really don't understand.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308878138' post='2739803']
Aloha has always been open and honest about our [i]We Honor All Vendettas[/i] policy; we're quite proud of it. So was that a "Yes, he was"? Or a "No he wasn't"?
[/quote]

Yes he was what? A member of NoR? yes he was :rolleyes:

,[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1308878315' post='2739806']Why everyone whines 90% of the time about how we don't have enough war and this world is dying etc and then when someone actually has the balls to do something everyone goes into moralist rants about how evil it would be for people to start a war I really don't understand.
[/quote]

If "someone actually [had] the balls to do something," I'd currently be engaged in a war with FARK. Unfortunately, they dropped their toy guns when they saw the real guns of alliances ready to defend their Nordic brother.

Edited by RePePe

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308878044' post='2739800']
I am unaware of an alliance named Americas Front. Could someone please point me to their Declaration of Existence or perhaps even a treaty announcement?
[/quote]
I couldnt find any..nor could I find the ruler of the nation who was said to have links to this unknown entity.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1308878797' post='2739814']

If "someone actually [had] the balls to do something," I'd currently be engaged in a war with FARK. Unfortunately, they dropped their toy guns when they saw the real guns of alliances ready to defend their ally.
[/quote]

Please, you don't even have the balls to attack Aloha ... and it's a one man alliance. You can save the tough guy act.

Edited by Krack