Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1308702561' post='2737992']
This was all an exercise for one of our more famous CN members to see what people would do. Getting the temp of the water and playing puppet master to unwitting micro's.

For this we all played our parts, so *golfclap* to Xiphosis, all roads point in that direction.
[/quote]

Wrong thread?

Don't get me wrong. It's always amusing when people start banging on about Xiph The Puppetmaster of X and Y, but yeah.

[quote name='Dorsaiwolf' timestamp='1308702082' post='2737981']Vikings just love getting it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1308705555' post='2738020']
This keeps getting weirder and weirder.
[/quote]

I am going to leave before it goes any farther.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1308707221' post='2738045']
No. Right thread. Xiph created this bloc.
[/quote]
Yes, Xiph specifically herded all of these alliances into this bloc for grouping purposes, they are all now exactly where he wants them.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1308706550' post='2738035']
Wrong thread?

Don't get me wrong. It's always amusing when people start banging on about Xiph The Puppetmaster of X and Y, but yeah.
[/quote]
I'm not sure if that's even what he meant... I think we should just stop posting here... /scratches head

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1308693861' post='2737816']
See, this is the problem with this new bloc. When you see a chick in the woods you go mental and try to chop her up. A club to bash her on the head is what you want. That way she is still alive later for whatever.[/quote]

She forgot to make his morning coffee. Pray you do not make the same mistake. :ph34r:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1308752974' post='2738388']
She forgot to make his morning coffee. Pray you do not make the same mistake. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Your coffee sir

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1793007/1/1793007-your-coffee-sir.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1308693861' post='2737816']
See, this is the problem with this new bloc. When you see a chick in the woods you go mental and try to chop her up. A club to bash her on the head is what you want. That way she is still alive later for whatever.
[/quote]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1308752974' post='2738388']
[/quote]

I guess BAPS just moved ahead of Valhalla in the "which alliance would qh join if she ever left Olympus" race. :P

[quote name='queenhailee' timestamp='1308763247' post='2738460']
I guess BAPS just moved ahead of Valhalla in the "which alliance would qh join if she ever left Olympus" race. :P[/quote]

You don't want to see Kry without her coffee either...it's not just the guys. :blink:

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1308702561' post='2737992']
This was all an exercise for one of our more famous CN members to see what people would do. Getting the temp of the water and playing puppet master to unwitting micro's.

For this we all played our parts, so *golfclap* to Xiphosis, all roads point in that direction.
[/quote]

Alright, you got me.

lol.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1308899220' post='2740240']
Doornail messaged me asking that I say more terrible things about the Dark Templar, but I don't have to since no one needs to be reminded. I do not quite understand what his goal was in this but I really do not care either. Toodles.
[/quote]
Ahhh that is so nice that you can show the love :wub:

Here let me clear up that goal for you as it's a simple one: It's friends with mutual interests and friendships getting together.

I hope you are doing well. Toodles

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1308899220' post='2740240']
Doornail messaged me asking that I say more terrible things about the Dark Templar, but I don't have to since no one needs to be reminded. I do not quite understand what his goal was in this but I really do not care either. Toodles.
[/quote]
Alright then.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1308978191' post='2740956']
Not sure what this has to do with the Commies?!? unless this bloc has nefarious designs in that direction? :ehm:
[/quote]
Only towards you friend. :blush: