Important announcement from Gotham!

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305595738' post='2713339']
Mind$%&@.

I was told somewhere that she was Peggy. My mistake.

Besides, you know you have a problem when people mistake you for Peggy Sue :D
[/quote]
Clearly theyre related

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305595738' post='2713339']
Mind$%&@.

I was told somewhere that she was Peggy. My mistake.

Besides, you know you have a problem when people mistake you for Peggy Sue :D
[/quote]

When you start confusing people like that, you've been here way too long and you deserve a PZI instead.

Poor wording on Gotham's part in the initial post.

Overreaction from most posters after it had been cleared up that an apology/reps would have solved the issue early on in the thread. This is was actually a lesser sentence than getting on the EoG list that many people criticizing this move back by their ties to GOONs.

[quote name='Helena Cain' timestamp='1305582376' post='2713059']
Well. The target at question has already attempted to sell intelligence to numerous alliances. I guess we are just one of those attention grabbing alliances. Hope this keeps everyone entertained *facepalm* Extreme perhaps, the punishment will fit the crime. The target at question is welcome to surrender at anytime.
[/quote]
Oh, spying? Well it could be worse, I was afraid this was going to be another one of those rogues that refused to apply to Gotham.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305597842' post='2713368']
Oh, spying? Well it could be worse, I was afraid this was going to be another one of those rogues that refused to apply to Gotham.
[/quote]

Damn those rogues. How dare they want to exist outside the Gotham AA.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1305598645' post='2713377']
Damn those rogues. How dare they want to exist outside the Gotham AA.
[/quote]

I think that should be let go to be honest. I think we can agree that this new situation will more than suffice for our IRC gossip for 1 day

Edited by General Milienius

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305581899' post='2713039']
[center][size="4"][u][b]Announcement from Gotham![/b][/u][/size][/center]

recently the member named Hadrian, has committed high treason and asshatery which has caused issues and threatens to Gotham and its leadership therefore we issue a perm Zi and declare him as a rogue we would like all alliances to deny his applications if he applies to your fine alliances...as we will be on attacks against his nation.

Thank you for your cooperation

signed,

Mayor - Helena
City manager - Diabloz
Police Chief - Jaybooker
Director of Public Affairs - Kingcharge & Protoa(The Fist)
Treasurer - Captainredsparrow
Deputy Police Chief - Kommander
[/quote]
Excuse me Diabloz, you don't get to use my name in signing off your original post. You never made me aware of the incident under discussion, nor did I ever express my support for such action as you've declared here. Indeed my resignation was resultant of the "ass hattery" exemplified by all parties to this incident.
Also, it's spelt "Captain Red Sorrow", not "Captainredsparrow" :wacko:

Edited by Captain Red Sorrow

[quote name='Captain Red Sorrow' timestamp='1305698624' post='2714208']
Excuse me Diabloz, you don't get to use my name in signing off your original post. You never made me aware of the incident under discussion, nor did I ever express my support for such action as you've declared here. Indeed my resignation was resultant of the "ass hattery" exemplified by all parties to this incident.
[/quote]
oh snap, careful there dude, go against the current Gotham Gov you might get PZI'd

[quote name='Captain Red Sorrow' timestamp='1305698624' post='2714208']
[/quote]

And the OWF said "FEED ME". And you did. Thank you.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1305747045' post='2714434']
And the OWF said "FEED ME". And you did. Thank you.
[/quote]
Well excuse me for simply wishing to clarify that I was no part to this most humiliating incident. Though I can see that you have no reason to care, it's not your name Diabloz is throwing around.
Also, I find your commentary ironic. What did you think? You'd make a retarded retort and expect not a response (thus feeding the OWF)?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1305731727' post='2714338']
The funny part is where on the morning of 5/16/2011 Hadrian sent $3 mill for 50 tech to Helena, who approved it. About 10 1/2 hours later, this OP was posted.

Some people will do anything not to pay their debts. <_<
[/quote]

Made me laugh. First time for everything I guess. :P

this is how you do a PZI
You do not publicly declare or announce it

you pretty much state. "War until further notice"
or just a regular ZI, except you dont really zi him just leave him at like 100 infra and maintain war as long as you want.

and you dont get a drastic PR hit like this.

:P:P:P

[quote name='Captain Red Sorrow' timestamp='1305773906' post='2714711']
Well excuse me for simply wishing to clarify that I was no part to this most humiliating incident. Though I can see that you have no reason to care, it's not your name Diabloz is throwing around.
Also, I find your commentary ironic. What did you think? You'd make a retarded retort and expect not a response (thus feeding the OWF)?
[/quote]

The irony is Helena didn't either.