Important announcement from Gotham!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me begin.

Again I am glad Gotham can help bring some excitement to the Planet Bob, however that is not my goal. Hadrian is someone who has had very horrible dealings with numerous of different people. Prior to letting him join Gotham I gave this man the benefit of the doubt knowing that he had a horrid past. Well time passed and eventually he became rather outspoken to the extent his ideas and views became radical. I received intelligence from some former alliance mates of his that he had something up his sleeve, he saw Gotham as weak and thought he could act on it. As of today Hadrian hit a new all time low, bugging our forum, extreme disrespect to me and my administration, and stealing war chest information (and trying to sell it to someone a member of SF to be exact).

Some have said I do not have the right to force someone out of the game. Let me be clear that those are not my intentions. Hadrian can surrender, post a public apology and we can talk about reps. Otherwise we will war until the end of time. Is this drastic and perhaps extreme, well and eye for an eye. Justice will be served.

Anyone is welcome to disagree, however like I have said in the past Gotham will not be a door mat and will not be taken advantage of especially by someone with the only intent to cause terror on Gotham.

Attacks like these can create drama and shatter our perception in the eyes of thousands, however they cannot shatter our pride and what it is to be a Gothamite. You have failed. Gotham stands strong and will ensure justice against these crimes performed against us.

[quote name='Helena Cain' timestamp='1305584149' post='2713089']
let me begin.

Again I am glad Gotham can help bring some excitement to the Planet Bob, however that is not my goal. Hadrian is someone who has had very horrible dealings with numerous of different people. Prior to letting him join Gotham I gave this man the benefit of the doubt knowing that he had a horrid past. Well time passed and eventually he became rather outspoken to the extent his ideas and views became radical. I received intelligence from some former alliance mates of his that he had something up his sleeve, he saw Gotham as weak and thought he could act on it. As of today Hadrian hit a new all time low, bugging our forum, extreme disrespect to me and my administration, and stealing war chest information (and trying to sell it to someone a member of SF to be exact).[/quote]
My horrid past? Are you sure you're talking to the correct Hadrian? I'm not sure who you spoke to but my intention was never going to be "acting on a weak Gotham". I mean, please !@#$%*, your alliance is insignificant to my "plans".

Bugging the forum? How so? I was banned fom it by you, remember? I know you like to spin things Helena but this is inane, even from you.

I only stole the sekrit info once it became clear I was being forced into a corner.

[quote]Some have said I do not have the right to force someone out of the game. Let me be clear that those are not my intentions. Hadrian can surrender, post a public apology and we can talk about reps. Otherwise we will war until the end of time. Is this drastic and perhaps extreme, well and eye for an eye. Justice will be served.

Anyone is welcome to disagree, however like I have said in the past Gotham will not be a door mat and will not be taken advantage of especially by someone with the only intent to cause terror on Gotham.

Attacks like these can create drama and shatter our perception in the eyes of thousands, however they cannot shatter our pride and what it is to be a Gothamite. You have failed. Gotham stands strong and will ensure justice against these crimes performed against us.[/quote]
Putting this as politely as I can...

$%&@ you.

I am no infra-hugger. Your PZI sentence on me will ensure my resolve against your alliance and I will wade through as many nations as is needed to get real justice done.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305584652' post='2713106']
Putting this as politely as I can...

$%&@ you.
[/quote]

You should apply to CSN when this is over. I hear they promote people for telling alliance leaders that :awesome:

Otherwise we will war until the end of time. Is this drastic and perhaps extreme, well and eye for an eye. Justice will be served.
[/quote]
Good luck with that :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1305585035' post='2713113']
You should apply to CSN when this is over. I hear they promote people for telling alliance leaders that :awesome:
[/quote]
Nearly spit out my drink when I read that.

PZI, wow... how long has it been since the last one?

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1305585035' post='2713113']
You should apply to CSN when this is over. I hear they promote people for telling alliance leaders that :awesome:[/quote]
I felt compelled to take a leaf out of Liz's book. :v:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1305585453' post='2713126']
Good luck with that :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Another one to add to your list Varianz. That would be a hell of a lineup my friend. :ehm: If you get all 3 of them I will give you 100 tech

PermaZI? You need to totally get with the times. You need to instead put him on your EoG list (an Enemies of [s]GOONS[/s] Gotham list). It's also not PZI if you're willing to negotiate peace. Just a few changes of wording could've completely changed the response your getting.

(hint hint)

(and I only say this because I spent so much time recruiting you in the first place Diabloz :P)

Don't people complain that this world is losing nations? I would think that something as idiotic as a PZI would be detrimental in the general effort to keep people living in this world.

Also congrats you have lured me out of lurking and into saying something for the first time on this message area.

Edited by ShouAS

let me begin.

Again I am glad Gotham can help bring some excitement to the Planet Bob, however that is not my goal. Hadrian is someone who has had very horrible dealings with numerous of different people. Prior to letting him join Gotham I gave this man the benefit of the doubt knowing that he had a horrid past. Well time passed and eventually he became rather outspoken to the extent his ideas and views became radical. I received intelligence from some former alliance mates of his that he had something up his sleeve, he saw Gotham as weak and thought he could act on it. As of today Hadrian hit a new all time low, bugging our forum, extreme disrespect to me and my administration, and stealing war chest information (and trying to sell it to someone a member of SF to be exact).

Some have said I do not have the right to force someone out of the game. Let me be clear that those are not my intentions. Hadrian can surrender, post a public apology and we can talk about reps. Otherwise we will war until the end of time. Is this drastic and perhaps extreme, well and eye for an eye. Justice will be served.

Attacks like these can create drama and shatter our perception in the eyes of thousands, however they cannot shatter our pride and what it is to be a Gothamite. You have failed. Gotham stands strong and will ensure justice against these crimes performed against us.
[/quote]

A reroll of Peggy Sue is talking about people having bad history? [b]He[/b] has a horrid past? Hah. I don't like Hadrian as much as the next guy, but everyone here needs to relax.

Also, PZI? Is this !@#$@#$ 2007?

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1305587168' post='2713168']
Don't people complain that this game is losing players? I would think that something as idiotic as a PZI would be detrimental in the general effort to keep people playing this game.

Also congrats you have lured me out of lurking and into posting something for the first time on these forums.
[/quote]

That is why any alliance worth a !@#$ will not use PZI. Its somthing that has not been done for a long long time now. Gotham opend this can of fail soda and will now have to drink it up.