Important announcement from Gotham!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1305588236' post='2713197']
I agree, that was confusing and convoluted.
[/quote]

This will ease "confusion": Helena has problems once a month. Last month, a botched recruitment/tech raid; this month, an unenforceable PZI. I wonder what next month will bring.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

wait, why was this important? Gotham stated they were doing something that they are basically too incompetent and incapable of doing.... I would suggest Gotham cease posting anything on the forums for a while until ya'll have better leadership.

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1305588546' post='2713207']
tl;dr Morons
[/quote]

But... that has TWO syllables! :ph34r:

This is indeed a poor show on how this was handled both in the situation and the subsequent reactions.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1305582140' post='2713049']
If Hadrian wasn't terrible, I might allow an app just for giggles.

Either way PZI is a terrible practice.
[/quote]
I was just thinking the same... damn you for being all cool and saying it first.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1305590447' post='2713249']
This will end well.

By the way, if he can 'surrender at any time', it's not PZI. So good job scoring an entirely unnecessary minus point to go along with the hundreds of others you have collected during this incident.
[/quote]

Now you've just confused them

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1305590915' post='2713261']
Ah, it seems she does. For some reason I thought I remembered her deleting a while back.
[/quote]

i thought the same thing....coulda sworn i saw her delete after that "Pegasus" war

[quote name='Helena Cain' timestamp='1305584149' post='2713089']
Some have said I do not have the right to force someone out of the game. Let me be clear that those are not my intentions. Hadrian can surrender, post a public apology and we can talk about reps. Otherwise we will war until the end of time. Is this drastic and perhaps extreme, well and eye for an eye. Justice will be served.[/quote]

Take it a step further and imagine what you might do as him. Then you might be able to see the problem here.

It isn't that no one has the "right" to make a PZI sentence (OOC: "force someone out of the game"),it's that we're all immortal in relation to each other and no one of us mere non-admins have the actual power. So what you're really doing (assuming he doesn't accept your terms, which if he's as bad as you suggest is likely) is forcing the enemy of yours into hiding, thus putting the rest of us at risk for unknowingly taking him into our alliance and helping him rebuild. End result of that is either we never find out and he continues to be difficult under a different name OR you/we do and you/we decide to do something about it AFTER putting a ton of effort into help building his nation before we found out, thus losing all that previous time and effort.

You really might want to reconsider.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1305590864' post='2713259']
No, it doesn't because it's not Peggy and Peggy still exists.
[/quote]

Mind$%&@.

I was told somewhere that she was Peggy. My mistake.

Besides, you know you have a problem when people mistake you for Peggy Sue :D