Important announcement from Gotham!

[center][size="4"][u][b]Announcement from Gotham![/b][/u][/size][/center]

recently the member named Hadrian, has committed high treason and asshatery which has caused issues and threatens to Gotham and its leadership therefore we issue a perm Zi and declare him as a rogue we would like all alliances to deny his applications if he applies to your fine alliances...as we will be on attacks against his nation.

Thank you for your cooperation

signed,

Mayor - Helena
City manager - Diabloz
Police Chief - Jaybooker
Director of Public Affairs - Kingcharge & Protoa(The Fist)
Treasurer - Captainredsparrow
Deputy Police Chief - Kommander

Edited by Diabloz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. The target at question has already attempted to sell intelligence to numerous alliances. I guess we are just one of those attention grabbing alliances. Hope this keeps everyone entertained *facepalm* Extreme perhaps, the punishment will fit the crime. The target at question is welcome to surrender at anytime.

I hope RIA drops their protectorate with you for this...i already wasn't a fan of gotham after that lil "forced recruitment" debacle but now this?

Hadrian may be an ass but not near as bad as you all

edit: seems you all upgraded the treaty you had with RIA, no wonder they didn't stop this lol

1 ZI is enough punishment

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305581899' post='2713039']
recently the member named Hadrian, has committed high treason and asshatery which has caused issues and threatens to Gotham and its leadership [b]therefore we issue a perm Zi[/b]
[/quote]

Wow. Just when I thought this week would be devoid of major failures out of the ordinary.

As Gov member he was trust not to commit such crime and should be persecuted . He didn't even for fill his as the Former Minister of War nor IA member. Instead he back stabbed everyone including Non-allies and Allies.

Edited by JayBooker

[quote name='JayBooker' timestamp='1305583079' post='2713073']
[b]As Gov member he was trust not to commit such crime and should be persecuted[/b] . [/quote]

And what crime would that be? We all want to know what would get us put on your PZI list.

[quote name='JayBooker' timestamp='1305583079' post='2713073']
As Gov member he was trust not to commit such crime and should be persecuted . He didn't even for fill his as the Former Minister of War nor IA member. Instead he back stabbed everyone including Non-allies and Allies.
[/quote]

please...do tell

also i'm loving how effective your PZI sentence is so far...not even one war has been engaged :lol1: