Important Announcement from GOONS

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1303377220' post='2695441']
My favourite memory would be nuking goons until I had no wc left in me.
[/quote]

Today is the day you should make your dreams come true.
:awesome:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1303390129' post='2695491']
Today is the day you should make your dreams come true.
:awesome:
[/quote]
I mean that IS my favourite memory about your alliance. (I was in The Ninjas)
That said, if I would try the same thing now it would take a lot longer since now I actually have a wc ;)

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1303391021' post='2695498']
I mean that IS my favourite memory about your alliance. (I was in The Ninjas)
That said, if I would try the same thing now it would take a lot longer since now I actually have a wc ;)
[/quote]

I would have to say the Ninja/FnKa assault in the name of Great Justice was probably my favorite thing ever. 1) I got to see how brutal Umbrella really is when it comes to destroying things and 2) I got to trade nukes with people I really didn't like at the time, as opposed to finding out your target is...whoever, TFD or TORN or something in some other war. You should always get to fight people you don't like.

I guess since I've been in GOONS I've been lucky in that regard.

//run it into the ground.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1303365505' post='2695335']
Scratch my last favorite memory. My new one is attacking ktarthan a couple minutes ago. I have 127 tech and two war slots left, so I expect a response. :awesome:
[/quote]
I didn't know you cared :wub:

My favorite memory is every time I posted anything.

Oh yea, I forgot to add my memory:

When I did the Mercy Board, and I suppose when I realized that not all of GOONS are !@#$%s, and when Deebo told me Europa was signing a treaty with GOONS.

edit: added more memories :)

Edited by Thrash

I have many good memories involving the GOONS, most of which involve the two of us blowing huge chunks out of each other's nations - particularly those days when nuclear blasts detonated were chief among these.

My favorite memories are how people show up in every thread even vaguely related to us to tell us how much we suck and are irrelevant and they're bored with us and they hate us and we mad and we're the old GOONs and hey I used GOONs aren't you upset and our day will come and we should disband and we're thugs and bandits and monsters and we're worse than NPO and we've been crushed by our latest conflict and will never recover and we'll never get reps even though we totally always do and we're hypocrites and we don't fight fair and using allies is cowardly and we're cowardly and have no honor and we're hiding behind our friends and we can't handle an alliance by ourselves and you'd totally defeat us 1 on 1 and you'd totally be beating us if it wasn't for the fact that you're not.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL4.jpg[/img]

My favorite memory was when people called you guys out for being cowards. Funny how that turned out. And it seems ya'll haven't had your fill just yet. ;)

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1303373204' post='2695422']
bin of paste .com/BDztSRJy
[/quote]

I laughed. Hard.