Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303094333' post='2692210']
[b]Our ally has requested our help so per the terms of our treaty with the Mushroom Kingdom[/b], The Order of the Paradox declares war on The Legion. Don't expect too much in the way of a blitz, we don't have much to hit.
[/quote]

For years to come my friend, for years to come... :smug:

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

So let me get this straight... Legion has been at war for over a month with DH and C&G (who outnumber us substantially), we are in the end phase of peace talks by many people's admission, and now TOP feels they need to bandwagon in? Cool story.... I should expect reps as well right?

Edit: more content

Edited by justavictim82

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1303097027' post='2692304']
If it wasn't against forum rules I'd just post this...........

[center][color="#FF00FF"][size="7"]Pathetic[/size][/color][/center]
[/quote]
OMG Polar doesn't like us? I think I will cry myself to sleep over that.

But please feel free to do something about it.
Here is my nation link
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=13547"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=13547[/url]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1303097254' post='2692312']
Polar must've been crapping themselves when they saw this thread. If TOP had hit them it would've been pretty funny.
[/quote]
Maybe MK should just ask TOP to attack Polaris, apparently that's all it takes.

Here is the deal. We were in talks with good faith, all of us as in both sides. Repeatedly we talked about trust issues, again both sides. Everyone was actually working on relations and drawing this down. If this was pulled by our side, I can promise you all would have increased reps.. Every delay and every change has come from MK. At this point you (MK) have done nothing but cause delays so you can pull more acts against a peace process.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303096307' post='2692286']
In the simplest terms, we were asked by a treaty partner to hit someone, we hit them.
[/quote]

And considering we are still a part of this conflict anyways....I don't see why people are acting so butt hurt about this. War is war and there is nothing despicable in this war strategy. You say, "oh peace talks how horrible you are doing this!" Peace talks don't stop the fighting until they are ratified in case you have forgotten.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303097806' post='2692331']
I thought TOP was outraged by people declaring in the middle of peace talks? What?
[/quote]

I really hope you are referring to NPO attacking during peace talks when there was no war going on. I really, really hope that is the case, because the two situations are entirely the same.

Also, if anyone could point me to the ceasefire thread, I'd love to take a look at it.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303097806' post='2692331']
I thought TOP was outraged by people declaring in the middle of peace talks? What?

Unbelievable.
[/quote]

In the former instance, the peace talks on going in order to prevent the violence-hymen from being burst.

In this case we're already in the middle of a full on oiled-up gangbang-o-rama. Some people were talking about stopping, but we're still spry.

TOP: Bringin' the Party

[quote name='DogeWilliam' timestamp='1303098031' post='2692333']
Peace talks don't stop the fighting until they are ratified in case you have forgotten.
[/quote]

Trying to portray not having new fighting as stopping old fighting is somewhat inaccurate.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303096307' post='2692286']
:lol1:You can say that about our past :lol1: if you like. We've done what we can to try and rebuild our reputation :lol1: for the future, but only time can show the alliance we aim to be. Right now, it's quite obvious you aim to paint us as :lol1: idiots/lapdogs/cowards :lol1: regardless of what we do.

[b]In the simplest terms, we were asked by a treaty partner to hit someone, we hit them.[/b][/quote]
Must be missing something..I see one active war with SNAFU .... is this a joke thread?

So let me see if I remember some minor event a few years ago...

There was some alliance that was chairing peace talks. When one of the alliances declared war during those peace talks, said alliance threw a fit and declared war on an ODP against the side of its MDP partners. You should never declare war during peace talks, they said.

Who was that again?

Oh yeah. $%&@ you and the horse you rode in on TOP.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1303097757' post='2692330']
Here is the deal. We were in talks with good faith, all of us as in both sides. Repeatedly we talked about trust issues, again both sides. Everyone was actually working on relations and drawing this down. If this was pulled by our side, I can promise you all would have increased reps.. Every delay and every change has come from MK. At this point you (MK) have done nothing but cause delays so you can pull more acts against a peace process.
[/quote]

Or you could, I dont know, actually agree to peace. If I were you, and wanted peace as badly as you seem to want to, I would sit down and NOT LEAVE until it was agreed to. You have been in talks for months, and things dont seem any closer to being done today then they were a week ago. And not much closer then a month ago.

Until something is actually agreed it is war. And the job of the alliances at war with you, legion, whoever, is to do everything in their power to *win* said war. Right up until you agree to something. Which from my perspective was no where near as close as you are implying. I dont see where you are coming from with this.

Did anyone break their word to you in either the spirit or the letter? No, not that I can see.

I freely admit i'm biased since I consider myself a good friend of MK. But that also lets me know them quite well. And the thing with MK is they are very honorable people... but what you see is what you get. If you make an agreement with them they honor it. If you dont, they are free to do whatever is in the best interest of their alliance. And like anyone else that is exactly what they will do.

Edited by OsRavan

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303098340' post='2692344']
So let me see if I remember some minor event a few years ago...

There was some alliance that was chairing peace talks. When one of the alliances declared war during those peace talks, said alliance threw a fit and declared war on an ODP against the side of its MDP partners. You should never declare war during peace talks, they said.

Who was that again?

Oh yeah. $%&@ you and the horse you rode in on TOP.
[/quote]
No, you aren't allowed to $%&@ our horse.

[quote name='Lady Harmony' timestamp='1303097449' post='2692317']
This is the correct answer.
[/quote]

You say in war tactics, in peace tactful. Maybe you should think of that before making such accusations. Perhaps if NpO actually followed those ideals you'd be better off.

And, by all means, keep it up poolaris.

Edited by DogeWilliam