Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1303098403' post='2692348']
No, you aren't allowed to $%&@ our horse.
[/quote]
That would be MK's horse, in case you were wondering. It is not the way of TOP to use its own horse.

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' timestamp='1303098690' post='2692354']
Given the reactions in the thread it's obvious our actions have had the desired effect.
[/quote]
So you're looking for eternal war then?

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1303098388' post='2692347']
You have been in talks for months, and things dont seem any closer to being done today then they were a week ago. And not much closer then a month ago.
[/quote]

Except that they are? With many major points agreed to? It's not like one of those situations where something was thrown out there and we wait for weeks for the other side to come back with something completely different.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' timestamp='1303098498' post='2692351']
Take a look at your own sig before making such accusations. Perhaps if NpO actually followed those ideals you'd be better off.

And, by all means, keep it up poolaris.
[/quote]

"Poolaris", that's clever. Dog.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303098759' post='2692358']
Except that they are? With many major points agreed to? It's not like one of those situations where something was thrown out there and we wait for weeks for the other side to come back with something completely different.
[/quote]
It's OK Letum, it's becoming quite clear that they are not interested in ever concluding those talks.

Laying around not agreeing to peace terms and being in "talks" for months is literally a verbal agreement with the entire planet that nobody will attack you ever. Damn! It could've worked too. NPO and the coalition could've ushered in a new era of peace by just being in indefinite "peace talks." Too bad TOP was clever enough to see through the ruse.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Legend' timestamp='1303098751' post='2692357']
Ah, I find it pointless to talk about moral values with the other side, evidently they have none ever since their preempt...this just proves my point.
[/quote]

Considering you could have had your peace, I'm very confused as to why you are upset with us honoring our treaty in this conflict. I would think NADC of all alliances would support continuing the war.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303098747' post='2692356']
That would be MK's horse, in case you were wondering. It is not the way of TOP to use its own horse.
[/quote]
Oh look, a "lap dog" comment. How very 2007 of you.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

lol, looks like Paradox wants their little slice of the non-existent 2.5bil reps. Don't worry guys, they're just living up to their namesake by declaring during peace talks.

Also Hi Simon, its wonderful to see you trolling your former alliance :) [quote]Given the reactions in the thread it's obvious our actions have had the desired effect. [/quote] ...

Edited by Allan a Dale
ModEdit: removed inappropriate link

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1303098987' post='2692365']
I suggest you to before reply my posts ask MK if they allow you to.
[/quote]
Do you count Legion as a friend and ally? If this declaration upsets you so much then help them out. Afterall, your alliance isn't involved in any war and I believe it subscribes to the belief that the DH/FAN/NOR vs NPO front is a completely different war so you wouldn't be breaking in any surrender terms!

[quote name='skrewer' timestamp='1303099184' post='2692371']
lol, looks like Paradox wants their little slice of the non-existent 2.5bil reps. Don't worry guys, they're just living up to their namesake by declaring during peace talks.

Also Hi Simon, its wonderful to see you trolling your former alliance :) ... [url="http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5489/lolitrollu.png"]NAFW[/url]
[/quote]

Yes we've truly proven during this conflict that we're all about the reps. <_<

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303094333' post='2692210']
Don't expect too much in the way of a blitz, we don't have much to hit.
[/quote]

^After seeing this line in the OP, I had a questions, but I see Letum beat me to it:

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303095144' post='2692241']
What, precisely, is the point of attacking an alliance you can barely even fight, in the midst of it finalizing a peace deal? You can do limited damage, and cannot really effect the outcome of any peace.
[/quote]

There isn't even a single TOP war on Legion, so what was the point of this? If Legion did come out of peace mode you could just as easily have declared at that point, right??? I know I must be missing something here... :unsure:

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303096690' post='2692299']
And if we'd denied the request of our treaty partner, we'd be called cowards.
[/quote]

That only happens when your treaty partner is on the losing side of a war, and you refuse the request for whatever reason. That isn't the situation here.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1303099242' post='2692375']
Afterall, your alliance isn't involved in any war and I believe it subscribes to the belief that the DH/FAN/NOR vs NPO front is a completely different war so you wouldn't be breaking in any surrender terms!
[/quote]

Their surrender agreement explicitly mentions the DH-NPO war actually.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1303099223' post='2692374']
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

What are you trying to say here?
[/quote]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1303099283' post='2692377']
did you polar really too stupid to read
[/quote]

Reasons why I love GATO. [/sarcasm]

Anyways, good luck to Legion in fending off this cowardly, unjustified attack. Here's to hoping it ends soon enough.