Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303110717' post='2692521']
I don't believe they are "overstepping their bounds." I believe you guys are taking things out of context, stretching and reaching for any straw that you can grasp.
[/quote]
You are seeking peace as a unit. If the NPO and TKC are leading negotiations for your entire side and one of them says "we will not have an efficiency clause" then it is impossible for anyone to have peace. If your entire side (and Brehon speaks for all of you) does not want efficiency clauses there is an end to negotiations. If, on the other hand, you are not seeking peace collectively, then you should make that known to the appropriate parties on our side and i'm sure they can give you the efficiency clauses you want.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1303111995' post='2692529']
12 pages? People actually care about Legion?

:facepalm:
[/quote]
No, not really. What people care about is bleating about any topic possible in order to try and force 're-negotiation' - after an appropriate amount of time refusing to negotiate and complaining about 'trust' issues, of course - in the hopes of getting more lenient terms.

The great thing about it is that it won't work :v:

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303111637' post='2692525']
You are seeking peace as a unit. If the NPO and TKC are leading negotiations for your entire side and one of them says "we will not have an efficiency clause" then it is impossible for anyone to have peace. If your entire side (and Brehon speaks for all of you) does not want efficiency clauses there is an end to negotiations. If, on the other hand, you are not seeking peace collectively, then you should make that known to the appropriate parties on our side and i'm sure they can give you the efficiency clauses you want.
[/quote]
Are you *really* this incredibly desperate to fracture our side? Admin almighty.

Brehon doesn't speak for us, and if the rest of us decide on something that we're cool with on our end, there's no way NPO is going to step in and say no to something that doesn't apply to them.

I am fine with them making off-hand analyses of the situation, and we certainly won't agree to any "efficiency" clauses that are even remotely as broken as the ones you provided. But, for the last goddamn time, TCK is the official spokesperson for everyone on this side that does not belong in an alliance named "New Pacific Order." TCK.

For clarity sake, because I know you'll just bring it up again like an idiot: 64Digits does not have any problem with the way NPO and TCK are handling the talks, and we will continue to negotiate in this collective manner with the rest of our friends and allies.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303112363' post='2692531']
Are you *really* this incredibly desperate to fracture our side? Admin almighty.

Brehon doesn't speak for us, and if the rest of us decide on something that we're cool with on our end, there's no way NPO is going to step in and say no to something that doesn't apply to them.

I am fine with them making off-hand analyses of the situation, and we certainly won't agree to any "efficiency" clauses that are even remotely as broken as the ones you provided. But, for the last goddamn time, TCK is the official spokesperson for everyone on this side that does not belong in an alliance named "New Pacific Order." TCK.

For clarity sake, because I know you'll just bring it up again like an idiot: 64Digits does not have any problem with the way NPO and TCK are handling the talks, and we will continue to negotiate in this collective manner with the rest of our friends and allies.
[/quote]
Fracture your side? Why would I want to do that? Your apparent insistence on keeping your side together has let TOP attack Legion (and attacking Legion is something I am very supportive of).

I am very glad that you have said that TCK is the spokesman for the non-NPO alliances. And i'm glad you support him. But you've also said that TCK does not speak for the NPO, which implies they are equal parties in your negotiation team. If the NPO is going to say contrary statements when they appear to have equal coalition leadership status to TCK then it follows that the peace talks have stalled.

I'll repeat, as that appears to be the flavour of the month, if the NPO does not speak for you then negotiate separately. Use TCK or whoever. Otherwise don't complain when we take their refusal of the terms as everyone refusing the terms.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303113337' post='2692534']
Fracture your side? Why would I want to do that? Your apparent insistence on keeping your side together has let TOP attack Legion (and attacking Legion is something I am very supportive of).

I am very glad that you have said that TCK is the spokesman for the non-NPO alliances. And i'm glad you support him. But you've also said that TCK does not speak for the NPO, which implies they are equal parties in your negotiation team. If the NPO is going to say contrary statements when they appear to have equal coalition leadership status to TCK then it follows that the peace talks have stalled.

I'll repeat, as that appears to be the flavour of the month, if the NPO does not speak for you then negotiate separately. Use TCK or whoever. Otherwise don't complain when we take their refusal of the terms as everyone refusing the terms.
[/quote]
I'll repeat, you are taking things out of context, grasping for straws, and then filling in the wide gaps you have created with utter bull!@#$.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303108737' post='2692495']
Or you're missing the quite obvious long term plan we have in place to become the world's dominant power by effectively sitting out a war whilst showing a front of support as the rest of the world nukes each other out of power. Then us, IRON and Duckroll use the weakened MK as our lapdogs as we begin to lead the new world in a period of brutal hegemony by setting a trend of forced disbandment.
[/quote]

I approve.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303096690' post='2692299']
And if we'd denied the request of our treaty partner, we'd be called cowards.

Really, there is no winning. You're set in your view point and there is literally nothing we can do to please you. Perhaps we should just disband?
[/quote]
I'm not sure why you guys wrote into the treaty that if either alliance starts a war, the other doesn't need to defend them from wars resulting from it if you planned to treat it like a MDAP regardless and act like you have a treaty forcing you to assist MK in every way possible this war. You guys are fighting this war because you want to, all the requests you're filing for MK on who to declare on you're doing optionally to help the side who already has a huge advantage. Even though some allies you've had longer than MK, such IRON are still in Duck Roll who has a member alliance who was attacked by MK this war.

Nice choice of sides, I'm sure if you didn't assist the side who already has had a huge advantage this entire war by declaring on the alliances on the losing side who are barely hanging in you would be called cowards. :rolleyes:

Never thought I would say this, but I miss Crymson being in charge of TOP. He was a good leader.

Can we not include 64didgimons in any talks? If HoT gets peace he might stop posting really inane things that make no sense.

TIA
mrwuss
MD PhD RPh DMD esq IV
Leader of the people of Coup-ton
Hero of the heart
Righter of the wrongs

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1303121337' post='2692553']
I'm not sure why you guys wrote into the treaty that if either alliance starts a war, the other doesn't need to defend them from wars resulting from it if you planned to treat it like a MDAP regardless and act like you have a treaty forcing you to assist MK in every way possible this war. You guys are fighting this war because you want to, all the requests you're filing for MK on who to declare on you're doing optionally to help the side who already has a huge advantage. Even though some allies you've had longer than MK, such IRON are still in Duck Roll who has a member alliance who was attacked by MK this war.

Nice choice of sides, I'm sure if you didn't assist the side who already has had a huge advantage this entire war by declaring on the alliances on the losing side who are barely hanging in you would be called cowards. :rolleyes:

Never thought I would say this, but I miss Crymson being in charge of TOP. He was a good leader.
[/quote]
You're averaging 36 words a sentence. People might actually read what you say if you make it, well, readable.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303096690' post='2692299']
And if we'd denied the request of our treaty partner, we'd be called cowards.

Really, there is no winning. You're set in your view point and there is literally nothing we can do to please you. Perhaps we should just disband?
[/quote]
Yes.

But before you do, make sure Polar finally gets its death blow. :)

[quote name='Rainbow Twix' timestamp='1303126839' post='2692570']
Grow some and do it yourself.
[/quote]
Oh don't worry, i'm sure they'll happily do it hand-in-hand. With a long line of eager people sharpening knives behind them.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303126992' post='2692571']
Oh don't worry, i'm sure they'll happily do it hand-in-hand. With a long line of eager people Isharpening knives behind them.
[/quote]

Last time that was tried, they only knocked us down. Now were climbing back up. Already passing MK and FOK with VE in our sights.

Why bring knives if we bring nukes?

[quote name='Rainbow Twix' timestamp='1303127378' post='2692572']
Last time that was tried, they only knocked us down. Now were climbing back up. Already passing MK and FOK with VE in our sights.

Why bring knives if we bring nukes?
[/quote]

Don't worry about us. Next time you [i]actually will have a reason to be pissed off.[/i]

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303110648' post='2692519']
The terms are basically in two parts.

There is the part for NPO, where you guys want to further destroy their nations in this pointless war.

And there is the other part, the extortion of everyone who isn't in NPO.

Pacificans speak for Pacifica. TCK speaks on behalf of the rest of us.

I'm not sure how to make this any more clear.

Brehon may understand what is "on the table" but he does not speak for the rest of us, TCK does.
[/quote]
Well that's a shame then because TCK has been gone for some time now. OOC: I believe he is sick /OOC

So don't blame us for the lack of progress. Get somebody else.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1303108269' post='2692491']
That's not my decision to make. I can tell you this though, speculating on hypothetical situations is a gigantic waste of time. You might want to avoid it in the future.
[/quote]
Considering the OP, I'll take that as a yes.

I can tell you this: Make that answer a "no" and make it SOLID if you ever want this war to end.

This is just a display of power by DH. Personally I believe that this is not needed, since terms are agreed and your opponents will be neutralized for a significant time period.

As I understand it the DH side gains a strategic advantage as the terms were agreed prior to this declaration. In this context the outcome of this action can be a stalling of the peace process, since we speak for new data concerning the projected damage to the defending alliances, while the perma-war argument becomes more reasonable since the DH side is coming out as untrustworthy. Personally judging from this action I expect a declaration on Pacifica as well, since it will inflict the maximum damage to our high NS nations, while at the same time the damage to the DH core will be minimized. I believe that even now DH sees TOP as a future rival, so having TOP getting some damage and simultaneously getting a PR hit is a win-win situation for them.

Concluding, if DH doesn’t want peace, then just state it. If DH wants peace then some, even limited, good faith should be demonstrated. Personally, meh..., I am fine whatever your decision is.

MK called in there allies..... so what?, you know there is still a war going on, right?
No new players have been brought to the field, and it isn't like TOP are an alliance which is going to make finding Peace any harder.
To be honest, this will most likely speed up negotiations.

Edited by The Pansy

Or you're missing the quite obvious long term plan we have in place to become the world's dominant power by effectively sitting out a war whilst showing a front of support as the rest of the world nukes each other out of power. Then us, IRON and Duckroll use the weakened MK as our lapdogs as we begin to lead the new world in a period of brutal hegemony by setting a trend of forced disbandment.
[/quote]

jenko.... wtf r u doing? Go to plan B!

also, have fun with lolegion :wub:

[/quote]

!@#$!

When the $%&@ did those Duckroll logs get out??? :P