Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1303094920' post='2692232']
Have you seen the amount of nations we have below 40k compared to Legion?
[/quote]

You are aware that all of CnG is already at war with Legion surely? Not enough nations for you?

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1303094920' post='2692232']
Glad to fight another alliance with you guys, thanks :>

Have you seen the amount of nations we have below 40k compared to Legion?

And to anybody complaining about attacking during talks. These talks have been going on for how long now? (hint, about a month) We're not going to sit idle while you guys take that long to keep countering us.
[/quote]

Have you seen the amount of nations TOP has below 40k to help with those Legion nations? About 50 to Legion's 200(Roughly).

Not to mention all of the CnG nations already on Legion. Last I checked Legion was busy barely attacking you.

Edited by Gandroff

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1303095142' post='2692240']
STAND BACK

I got this.
^_^
[/quote]

Ball hog.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303095144' post='2692241']
What, precisely, is the point of attacking an alliance you can barely even fight, in the midst of it finalizing a peace deal? You can do limited damage, and cannot really effect the outcome of any peace.
[/quote]

We don't get why you stay in peacemode, and you don't get why we declare on nations in peacemode. We both have our secret strategies. Let's see which one prevails.

The simple fact of the matter is that after talking tough for over 2 months, now that MK is facing the 21 more days of war with NPO's top tier that they have been demanding, they are backing away and doing everything they can to make sure they have to fight as few people as possible in those 21 days. Real tough :rolleyes:

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303095529' post='2692257']
We were asked to come in. We'll hit what we can, honor our treaty and then leave, like we have everywhere else.
[/quote]
TOP always was great at soaking up damage for whoever's in charge, you're right about that.

[quote name='Gandroff' timestamp='1303095374' post='2692250']
Have you seen the amount of nations TOP has below 40k to help with those Legion nations? About 50 to Legion's 200(Roughly).

Not to mention all of the CnG nations already on Legion. Last I checked Legion was busy barely attacking you.
[/quote]
So you are saying those 50 nations aren't useful? I don't get where you're going with that. 50 is significant against 200 nations.

(I guess this is a response to Henry as well): There were still open slots, obviously a lot of nations are inactive/busy with rl and unable to declare right now. TOP had resources available to help, I don't see a problem with them joining. If you're going to bring up the peace talks to argue that I'll just repeat how ridiculously long they've been going on for due to the countering of terms.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303095594' post='2692261']
TOP always was great at soaking up damage for whoever's in charge, you're right about that.
[/quote]

Pay no attention to the Grand Master. In reality we loathe Legion and have developed new peace-mode-penetrating technology. We wish to test it on a peripheral target before deploying it on a larger scale.

Fear us.

Edited by WalkerNinja

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1303095773' post='2692266']
Pay no attention to the Grand Master. In reality we loathe Legion and have developed new peace-mode-penetrating technology.

Fear us.
[/quote]
The man who turned the ADN into NPO's lapdog steps up to bat . . .

Its simple, the new front wasn't necessary. What will actually change in the war... not a whole lot. But this really shows that Doomhouse et al (and specifically MK) is looking to be disingenuous. The insurance clause you asked for now looks merely to be a reason to not work out peace so this little middle finger you all have tossed out proves it.

NPO nations totally 1.8m NS out of peace mode and 2.475 billion from the coalition wasn't a reason to not pull this type of act. We can see the real intent.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303095472' post='2692256']
The simple fact of the matter is that after talking tough for over 2 months, now that MK is facing the 21 more days of war with NPO's top tier that they have been demanding, they are backing away and doing everything they can to make sure they have to fight as few people as possible in those 21 days. Real tough :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I don't really think you think before you post. The nations TOP will be hitting at present (as most of their alliance is still cowering in peace mode) are not ones that MK's top tier could be using against he NPO's upper tier. P

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1303095738' post='2692265']
So you are saying those 50 nations aren't useful? I don't get where you're going with that. 50 is significant against 200 nations.

(I guess this is a response to Henry as well): There were still open slots, obviously a lot of nations are inactive/busy with rl and unable to declare right now. TOP had resources available to help, I don't see a problem with them joining. If you're going to bring up the peace talks to argue that I'll just repeat how ridiculously long they've been going on for due to the countering of terms.
[/quote]

So you're saying that because it takes a long time for many alliances to agree on anything that those discussions are now irrelevant? No matter how you say it, you "changed targets" in the middle of peace talks.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303095594' post='2692261']
[/quote]

Tomato, Tomato.

You see this is us being lapdogs, we see this as honoring a treaty we signed that happens to go both ways. When we decide we want put someone over a barrel, MK will be happy to provide the barrel.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1303095923' post='2692271']
Its simple, the new front wasn't necessary. What will actually change in the war... not a whole lot. But this really shows that Doomhouse et al (and specifically MK) is looking to be disingenuous. The insurance clause you asked for now looks merely to be a reason to not work out peace so this little middle finger you all have tossed out proves it.

NPO nations totally 1.8m NS out of peace mode and 2.475 billion from the coalition wasn't a reason to not pull this type of act. We can see the real intent.
[/quote]
As I said:
[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1303095572' post='2692260']
I find it funny how people are getting indignant about this because it's "not necessary" like it's supposed to be a big deal or result in some major action.
[/quote]

Y'all are reading too much into this.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1303096021' post='2692276']
Tomato, Tomato.

You see this is us being lapdogs, we see this as honoring a treaty we signed that happens to go both ways. When we decide we want put someone over a barrel, MK will be happy to provide the barrel.
[/quote]
All of TOP's treaties seem to go two ways until things go south.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303095839' post='2692268']
The man who turned the ADN into NPO's lapdog steps up to bat . . .
[/quote]

Thanks for that history lesson, old man Schatt. What's next, "I used to be in Vox, everyone should listen to me!"

It's been a couple of hours since that one.