CMEA Disbandment Notice

[center][img]http://thecmea.com/banner.jpg[/img][/center]

This an excerpt that was posted on the CMEA forums a few minutes ago:

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1302479563' post='6446']
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It saddens me to have to make this thread, but it's come to the Triums attention that CMEA is in very bad shape. Recruitment is non-exsistant, and we are losing our most experienced members to RL. We three Triums have decided that it would be in the best interest of the alliance to disband, and close up shop here in CMEA. This has nothing to do with any one person, there are alot of factors.

I'd like to thank everyone who worked hard in bring CMEA back, and for helping to keep it going as long as we did. When I decided to bring CMEA back, I felt that I never gave CMEA enough of a chance the first time around, and that always felt like an unfinished chapter to me. This time, I can say that Im proud of what we accomplished, and I can close this chapter out, with pride

o/ CMEA

DemonSpawn
Founder
Former President
Last Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs
[/quote]

R&R Will be protecting the CMEA AA indefinitely, so no no on the raids.

Sad to see this happen guys, but I can't deny i'm also a bit happy to see friends returning home!

o/ CMEA

ps. Sorry pansy, i did it again ;)

Edited by EgoFreaky

Sad to see...again :( I know the feeling. The RL stick is hitting us pretty hard too. We will also lend a hand in protecting the CMEA AA if you need it.

EDIT: This is considered an official notice of protection for any AA that CMEA may have used in their existence.

Edited by AirMe

CMEA has been a great ally and even a better friend to iFOK. This announcement saddens me deeply. Good luck to where ever you all end up.

To make it official, and so there are no questions: iFOK will join R&R in protecting the CMEA AA indefinitely.

Damn this sucks. This is a blow to orange. I only wish CMEA the best and perhaps I will see a few CMEA members pop by in the IRON application forum? Well one can only hope. Good luck to all members, it griefs me to see CMEA gone

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1302480096' post='2688107']
R&R Will be protecting the CMEA AA indefinitely, so no no on the raids.

Sad to see this happen guys, but I can't deny i'm also a bit happy to see friends returning home!

o/ CMEA

ps. Sorry pansy, i did it again ;)
[/quote]
Thats fine, ill just raid R&R