A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1300468236' post='2669149']
Things must have changed since the last war. How do Doomhouse have the right to ask NPO to get out of peace mode if they were the aggressor? Surely if the destruction caused was not satisfactory, it is purely Doomhouse's incompetence which caused this, and in no way should NPO have to pay for that.
[/quote]
We have the "right" to demand whatever we damn well please. It falls upon NPO to acquiesce or refuse, weighing the consequences and circumstances as best they can.

What irritates me is that the Pacifican government, whom once daftly navigated an extraordinarily complex geopolitical system in order to impose its tyranny, is now saddled with advisers and allies who cannot see beyond their own face. When the most prominent voices of your coalition are Alterego and HeroofTime, it is time to reconsider your roster. When your best strategic advice comes from The Phoenix Federation, it's time to put together a new team.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1300466038' post='2669137']
your the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism, not the Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving. You have claimed mutliple times that you are NOT the old GOONS, therefore you deserve ZILCH in terms of NPO trying to repair relations. It was also Polar that killed the old GOONS, not Pacifica, so get your facts straight before moaning about not having relations with Pacifica
[/quote]
Uh, I wasn't talking about anything that happened to old GOONS. I'm talking about things I've seen myself since coming around, which was all nuGOONs. Pacifica doesn't owe any "repairing relations" to us, but the interactions we have had was just them shoving us around and generally being petty. They didn't make any attempt to be civil or show that they've changed since Karma. Not toward us, not toward FAN, not toward anyone.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300334058' post='2666890']
Good evening.

Once again the CyberVerse finds itself embroiled in a conflict nearing its conclusion. On one end of the world, the battle of jungle and tundra has drawn to a close, the forces of Viridia departed from defeated Polaris. On the other end, war rages on, as the forces of Doomhouse and Pacifica continue to grind against one another in a battle of lower-tier attrition. This fight is notable in the history of our world.[/quote]

This fight is indeed notable in the history of our world simply because it is the single largest act of cowardice and paranioa. You were concerned the NPO was going to grow to a point of power that you actually still worry about and dream about. I am not sure if I should be complimented or feel utter pitty for you. The fact you can not get past your personal view of history about the NPO which hasn't been in power since Karma (600+ days) shows the level and childlike nature of your fears. I am sure somewhere out there a psychologist will have a field day with your Fraudien hate of a one time figurehead of your life (or you collective lives as it stands).

[quote]1. In order to finance its outnumbered soldiers in the lower ranks, Doomhouse and its allies have for the past month maintained the largest aid operation in history, funneling over $5.3 billion dollars into the coffers of brave Kingdom and GOON nations, along with millions of soldiers to fight where they are most needed.[/quote]

A great milestone, congrats. I can see where you can call it brave considering the level of fear you have shown. To face such a fear and commit such funds to it, I just can't help but be impressed.

[quote]2. We have witnessed the departure of Ragnarok from the storied SuperFriends bloc after choosing to defend Polaris over all others.[/quote]

o/

[quote]3. Polaris and Viridia made peace without reparations or apologies. Never before has the central front of a global conflict ended in such a way.[/quote]

It should have ended that way as it shouldn't have happened to begin with. When will all of us stop this moral highground BS?

[quote]4. Never before has Peace Mode been utilized in so sweeping a manner in global warfare, the forces of the Hopeless Coalition dividing their troops into upper and lower, securing their strength while swarming with the weak.[/quote]

Let see, we were attack unprovoked and you damn us for not protecting ourselves? Are you all so frightened by history you blind yourself to everything else? In Karma you wanted to be sure we were so under teched you thought it would give you a security blanket. Watching the Order overcome this your fear creeped back in at a rate that can only be witnessed by your blanket of paranoia. Seriously are you all taking some collective medicine to help with this?

[quote]And finally, last night Pacifica learned of the fate demanded by our leaders: abandon peace mode, fight for one month, and surrender without further terms. They must fight this war. No more. No less.[/quote]

Let me put out there what you want: Allow us to beat you down and treat you like our puppet so we can be sure all tech, infra and funds are gone. That way maybe we (Doomhouse, MK and friends) will have 1200 days of peace as your fear of the NPO lessens to a level you can call tolerable. You actually want us to strip naked so you can whip us. Get over yourself and stop acting like this is some holy war. You brought it to us and now you expect us to listen to terms. How do you even write this crap with a straight face? Oh right, fear induced, I almost forgot. Moronic, simply moronic.

[quote]At long last the dream of the Kingdom and Doomhouse grows manifest--that we may have a world free of the cruel emotion and crippling condemnation that so dominates our past. That we may fight with one another in the pursuance of strategic goals without everlasting annihilation. That we may live without those who set the standards of misery and fear that so long ruled us, that so long required retribution.[/quote]

Its not that you want a world free of cruel emotion and crippling condemnation that so dominates your past (holy cow, how many re-writes and eyes did it take for you to come up with that line LOL); you just want to be ones dealing it. You were already free to fight one another in accordance to your goals. Reminder: you came at us to make us pay again for payment we rendered during Karma. Not enough for you; you actually had to plan a goal to attack us again. Good lord your mommy really didn't hug you enough did she? You want to live without those who set the standards of misery and fear.... So you are going to hunt down every person involved with Pacifica in her history? Or you simply want to point a finger at that last 600+ days of Pacifican peace and say "OMG they may return, the sky is falling the sky is falling"

[quote]The enemy still resists, however. Even now scattered forces in the Hopeless Coalition refuse the generous peace initiatives of our governments or work to convince their allies to do the same. Rumors of our generosity and patience are fought with speeches of paranoia and armageddon. Fallen emperors and defeated tyrants still cling to the spectre of an apocalyptic coalition permanently arranged against them, all the while refusing our kindness out of pride while guilting allies into doing the same. They will fail and fall, in due time. Those who do not bend will find themselves broken beyond all repair.[/quote]

Okay seriously how high were you when you wrote this? You smell of the "generosity" of an older time you are condemning us for. Congrats.

[quote]This does not however mean a world without consequences. Though we seek to be kind, we must still be just. Those who avoid war out of cowardice and those who seek to prolong the suffering of their people through continued conflict will find punitives piling against them. We continue to be patient in dispelling the myth built around us, a myth that keeps the exhausted troops of Hopeless in the trenches, but our patience will soon give way to prosecution. So too will the cowardly strategy against GOONS be met with punishment, though modest. Even those who so sought to break the Goonland will find their terms to be of fair reparations or be given fair, and even beneficial, methods to render them all but nonexistant.

Our accomplishments are not absolute, nor are they perfect. Already this battle has revealed much work remains to be done in spreading our vision of the world. But in time, all will see the light that is our message, shining from the depths of the Box.

We near the end. The end of forced disbandment. The end of terms that cripple alliances forever. The end of silence for fear of persecution. The end of the influence of those who would overthrow these goals in favor of their own return to power. The end of cowardice. The end of myth and fear. The end of this war.

We will endure. We will prevail. We will bring about these ends.[/quote]

*shakes head* Again I can't believe you actually have succumb to this kind of paranoia. You may not see it that way, but then I suspect you can't, for if you did what would you have left of your dogma? You look to control the world; good luck with that. No make no mistake you don't want anything you claimed. You don't know what peace is, or you wouldn't have attacked. You simply want to be top dog. I would have respected you if you just said it instead of posting this babble of propaganda and absolute childish fear. I believe you believe it and for that I feel sorry for you. Personally and directly, even with my little itty bitty nation, I say: To the Last Pixel. For I am Pacifican and I decide my fate, not you.

Signed,
Brehon
Retired Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs
\o To the Last Pixel o/

[quote]NPO didn't decide they didn't like GPA and hit them, GPA decided to instigate a fight with NPO.[/quote]
Sorry but this is reaching the point of ridiculous. In fact it's probably already [i]way[/i] beyond that.

I don't know why our name keeps popping up in any and every discussion about any and every war, and we're surely not going to waste our time in correcting the countless uneducated statement that are being made about the GPA and her history. That doesn't anyway mean that it isn't idiotic to continue with them.

The GPA has never willingly took part or instigated in any way any armed conflict in over five years of existence, and of every CN ideal, concept, project, organization, event and entity we're surely among the less likely to have anything to do with the reasons behind any war in general, and this one in particular. The buzzing of the increasing level of stupid around our name is frankly annoying.

I just ask it nicely and obviously we're not going to do anything more than politely ask, but please stop this folly of mentioning us through your hat and try to solve your mutual problems without bringing the GPA in the equation. It shouldn't be hard as we don't have anything to do with your past, current and future problems.

Thanks.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300469285' post='2669159']
We have the "right" to demand whatever we damn well please. It falls upon NPO to acquiesce or refuse, weighing the consequences and circumstances as best they can.

What irritates me is that the Pacifican government, whom once daftly navigated an extraordinarily complex geopolitical system in order to impose its tyranny, is now saddled with advisers and allies who cannot see beyond their own face. When the most prominent voices of your coalition are Alterego and HeroofTime, it is time to reconsider your roster.
[/quote]

Basing any argument on the conduct of those two is just sad. I've seen good detailed posters on our side who have put forth good detailed points. I can't fathom why you'd ignore them in favor of people like HoT...

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1300460083' post='2669090']
[b]1)because we won the war. You may as well ask how it's our place to decide whether an alliance deserves to pay reps.[/b]

[b]2)I personally have been pushing for an NPO war for a long time. You know that whole "they haven't changed" thing that they keep suggesting wasn't true? They never made any attempts to build bridges and apologize for their actions (until they started losing a war).[/b]

[b]3)They had plenty of ability to open communications and be nice to people. But all GOONs ever saw out of them was refusing to sanction rogues attacking us or trying to dictate who we're allowed to raid (with threats).[/b]

[b]4)More than once they've skirted obligations and avoided engaging in war (up to three times that I can count by the time we declared war) just to save their own hides[/b]

[b]5)waiting for the perfect time to strike so they can once again be the rulers of this planet[/b]

[b]6)Just look at all the oAs that hit GOONs. Or all the people and alliances who've hit us in the past whose only reasons were not liking us, who people cheered for.[/b]

[b]7)And you're insane if you think FAN has no reason to hate NPO.[/b]
[/quote]

1) Won?... Also you dont have rights to demand reps for wars started for !@#$% and giggles.

2) So GOONS and co have been conspiring to start a war with NPO for a long time, got bored of waiting so decided to attack for no reason, nice to hear it come from a goverment member. You're right people do say sorry when shown the light. I await DoomHouse and Co to make a public apology ASAP for an unneeded war, but prehaps the world will only get that when Doomhouse start losing a war, double standards?

3) Who says they havent? Mrs know-it-all, sanction rouges? NPO doesnt control Red anymore so please keep upto date Red Dawn does, so why should they help you with rogues? when GOONS showed them the middle finger and continued to hit the Red sphere, ever heard the term "you scratch my back and i will scratch yours".

4) 3 times? no none because neither of Legions or TPF was asked them for help by allies engaged, so stop your revisionist !@#$%^&*.

5) Still parinoid of the pre karma bogey-man lol

6) Wow you really do get butthurt alot, stop crying.

7) *ding ding ding!* give this girl a cookie, the only alliance that had reason to hit NPO was FAN.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1300469968' post='2669164']
Basing any argument on the conduct of those two is just sad. I've seen good detailed posters on our side who have put forth good detailed points. I can't fathom why you'd ignore them in favor of people like HoT...
[/quote]
If there's any one thing we can all agree on, regardless of what side we're on, it's that HoT is a joke.

That would make good propaganda. "HeroofTime: Even his own side doesn't like him."

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300463547' post='2669116']
I know that RIA asserts they they did what they did because they are just that honorable (or something like that), but I'm not entire sure that beating up on friends of friends to ensure your honor is necessarily all that honorable...another way to look at it is that you fought for no particular cause except for yourselves.
[/quote]

I have no opinion on any of that, myself. That has nothing to do with why winning both sides of the war is :awesome: . ;>.>

The demands out Outhouse carry no meaning. They ceded any grounds of authority they had when they launched this war. Worthless announcement is worthless. We were coming out anyway. Or not. When is the question. Or not. There's a war going on and the weekend is coming...

Or perhaps we'll milk this thing for a few more months before we do and allow MKs opposition more time. :ph34r:

Anyone got any plans on or about the 4th of July?

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300448355' post='2668985']
I just want to emphasise, again, what absolute rubbish this is considering the instrumental role MK and Archon especially played in that coalition. I'm pretty sure we established a long, long, long, [i]long[/i] time ago that when an alliance leader acts he acts on behalf of his alliance, always. You can get away with that argument when it's just some member running his mouth in public, but when someone who holds the ultimate authority to speak for your alliance puts his signature on something he is doing that as the ultimate authority in his alliance, first and foremost. I'm all for bucking convention but this one actually makes sense, and I have a really hard time believing that if the situation were reversed and that were Cortath's signature you'd be nodding your head.

If this is no longer the case, though, someone ought to inform my good friends on the green team.
[/quote]

Karma was not an alliance though, i don't even know if i can call it a loose coalition with all the retarded infighting there was.
No one had ANY authority on the reps imposed by anyone else basically.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1300470259' post='2669169']
1) Won?... Also you dont have rights to demand reps for wars started for !@#$% and giggles.

2) So GOONS and co have been conspiring to start a war with NPO for a long time, got bored of waiting so decided to attack for no reason, nice to hear it come from a goverment member. You're right people do say sorry when shown the light. I await DoomHouse and Co to make a public apology ASAP for an unneeded war, but prehaps the world will only get that when Doomhouse start losing a war, double standards?

3) Who says they havent? Mrs know-it-all, sanction rouges? NPO doesnt control Red anymore so please keep upto date Red Dawn does, so why should they help you with rogues? when GOONS showed them the middle finger and continued to hit the Red sphere, ever heard the term "you scratch my back and i will scratch yours".

4) 3 times? no none because neither of Legions or TPF was asked them for help by allies engaged, so stop your revisionist !@#$%^&*.

5) Still parinoid of the pre karma bogey-man lol

6) Wow you really do get butthurt alot, stop crying.

7) *ding ding ding!* give this girl a cookie, the only alliance that had reason to hit NPO was FAN.
[/quote]
1) Who gives you the right to tell us what [i][b]our[/b][/i] rights are? And we didn't start a war with the 11 alliances that attacked us. They started it. Especially the oA and oD ones. And you're right, we aren't asking reps for the war we started. So there you go. Unless you're implying we can't ask for reps from people who attacked us just because.

2) Yeah, "conspiring" is a stretch. I'm not even gov anymore anyway. And if you really think my wanting to attack NPO because they're jerks was the whole basis for the war, you're pretty deluded. Even when I was in gov I had no control over war stuff (except for my brief stint as Strategos, before I gave that position to someone more deserving).

3) I know NPO doesn't know all the red sphere. Doesn't mean they don't have an influence there. And it's still not the only reason I have for disliking them.

4) Yeah, I wasn't talking about those.

5) I wasn't even around for Karma so I don't know how I could be paranoid about the events prior to it.

6) Oh, the old "you're a butthurt whiner" comeback. Hey, I can do that too. Oh, boo hoo rebel, the only reason you hate GOONs is because you got caught aiding a nuke rogue and got kicked out of your alliance for being an incompetent liar! Get over it man! Stop being a butthurt whiner!

7) No, just FAN is the only alliance who had a reason [i][b]you like[/b][/i].

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1300469968' post='2669164']
[/quote]
I assure you that I've worked to ignore them, but their persistence renders my filter insufficient. Furthermore they're only the most recognizable posters of a wider standard. There have been countless posts in this thread of similar value, but from those who are less active.

Opposing arguments worth addressing are often drowned out in the sea of simple insults, willful ignorance, or blind paranoia. Early on in the thread there was a point where Moldavi asked a question and I failed to answer it for quite some time, not willfully, but because I never saw it until stumbling past his third or so "am I going to get an answer" post.

The world of our opposition is a vast ruin, and I'm not speaking of what's left after our bombs land.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1300469340' post='2669160']
Uh, I wasn't talking about anything that happened to old GOONS. I'm talking about things I've seen myself since coming around, which was all nuGOONs. Pacifica doesn't owe any "repairing relations" to us, but the interactions we have had was just them shoving us around and generally being petty. They didn't make any attempt to be civil or show that they've changed since Karma. Not toward us, not toward FAN, not toward anyone.[/quote]

Poor, poor suffering GOONS. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54702"]Protected in part by NPO when they came back here/landed here[/url], but still treated as an outcast even though you've been such good world citizens and so well mannered.

Please. <_<

NPO will tell you I'm no fan of NPO and you are making them look better every minute you post crap like this.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300471816' post='2669189']
Poor, poor suffering GOONS. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54702"]Protected in part by NPO when they came back here/landed here[/url], but still treated as an outcast even though you've been such good world citizens and so well mannered.

Please. <_<

NPO will tell you I'm no fan of NPO and you are making them look better every minute you post crap like this.
[/quote]

I dunno, everytime someone from Rectum Intrudum, HoT, pretty much any Legion or NPO member, most of TPF etc, posts, I actually feel more sorry for RV in having to deal with the idiocy.

I remember it well from the WWE and BiPolar days. As painful as it is to read, it's more painful to see it all live.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1300471245' post='2669184']
1) Who gives you the right to tell us what [i][b]our[/b][/i] rights are? And we didn't start a war with the 11 alliances that attacked us. They started it. Especially the oA and oD ones. And you're right, we aren't asking reps for the war we started. So there you go. Unless you're implying we can't ask for reps from people who attacked us just because.

4) Yeah, I wasn't talking about those.

5) I wasn't even around for Karma so I don't know how I could be paranoid about the events prior to it.

6) Oh, the old "you're a butthurt whiner" comeback. Hey, I can do that too. Oh, boo hoo rebel, the only reason you hate GOONs is because you got caught aiding a nuke rogue and got kicked out of your alliance for being an incompetent liar! Get over it man! Stop being a butthurt whiner!

7) No, just FAN is the only alliance who had a reason [i][b]you like[/b][/i].
[/quote]

1) You wouldnt of got hit by those 11 alliances if you didnt throw the first punch, simple really, so you cant claim victim for something you willing started for no reason.

4) which are the talking about, the baiting your group have been doing since karma to no avial?

5) If you wasnt around then why the hell you talking about the past with hate and paranoia?

6) Way to change the subject matter still crying about that i see, stop living in the past, i never lied, prehaps you should stop the revisionist crap. Also to be honest i dont hate you little goonies, sure you got a big mouth and a lame alliance, without you goonies i will miss the chest pounding and crap which your alliance and members speak on here.

7) being held down in peacemode for two years is a reason, being bored on this world and starting a war for no reason isnt one.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300471816' post='2669189']

Please. <_<

[/quote]
Yeah. That was great, back in the day. In the recent months they've been a lot less kind toward us.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1300468236' post='2669149']
Things must have changed since the last war. How do Doomhouse have the right to ask NPO to get out of peace mode if they were the aggressor? Surely if the destruction caused was not satisfactory, it is purely Doomhouse's incompetence which caused this, and in no way should NPO have to pay for that.
[/quote]

They can stay in peacemode as long as they desire? Personally I think DOOMHOUSE's solution to the problem is preferrable. Though I wouldn't mind seeing NPO, Legion, TPF, Invicta, and Co. strangling themselves with their own "strategy" while our side continues to grow out of reach.

Oh, and while they continue to deliver the war that we've promised our smaller members for some time, boosting ranks like what...40% over the last month?

The Hopeless Coalition is the proverbial ostrich with its head in the sand. Keep imagining were not here, keep imagining this war didn't happen, keep imagining you can walk away if you just keep your head buried.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1300471245' post='2669184']
[/quote]

GOONS was just caught up in this whole thing really. Wrong place, wrong time.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1300471245' post='2669184']And we didn't start a war with the 11 alliances that attacked us. They started it. Especially the oA and oD ones. And you're right, we aren't asking reps for the war we started.[/quote]Is your memory faulty, or are you intentionally lying here? You started the war with The Legion by declaring on our MDP ally, yet you ask for 2B in reps. If I have anything to say about it, you will never see a cent of that money. So keep whining.

[quote name='Kerlan' timestamp='1300472699' post='2669200']
Is your memory faulty, or are you intentionally lying here? You started the war with The Legion by declaring on our MDP ally, yet you ask for 2B in reps. If I have anything to say about it, you will never see a cent of that money. So keep whining.
[/quote]
I see ktarthan's sarcastic remark about how every response is whining was taken to heart by you and rebel.

[quote name='Achilles' timestamp='1300425360' post='2668772']
Ok, we agree that NPO has had some shaky CB's in the past. People may not have agreed with them. FAN having 3 nations over the soldier limit could have been seen as a legit reason to pull them back into war, although it is strict. If terms are broken, then terms are broken. I also find it hard to believe GATO didn't know their government official wasn't Chris Kaos. He was forced out of office in april and back in office in june. If it's that easy to hold a government position in GATO, you should join. As for GPA, you should do a little more homework on that war. Maybe check out the wiki page. NPO didn't decide they didn't like GPA and hit them, GPA decided to instigate a fight with NPO. Non of those CB's match up to "We thought NPO was gonna join the war. We're gonna keep fighting them, even though we found out they weren't and the other war has ended."
[/quote]
So you don't agree with this CB, kinda like others don't agree with the CB's used in the examples I gave. That's great. There is never unanimous agreement to a CB even if it is the "most solid" CB of all time. NPO's CB's were solid to them, just like this one is solid to DH.

Anyway, I thought it was covered that the CB, at this point, doesn't matter; DH is on top. NPO won't be getting their way this war.

[quote name='Kerlan' timestamp='1300472699' post='2669200']
Is your memory faulty, or are you intentionally lying here? You started the war with The Legion by declaring on our MDP ally, yet you ask for 2B in reps. If I have anything to say about it, you will never see a cent of that money. So keep whining.
[/quote]
Given your other ally was struck and you did nothing, I wouldn't use that line of reasoning.

Please hit "back" and try again.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300472474' post='2669196']
They can stay in peacemode as long as they desire? Personally I think DOOMHOUSE's solution to the problem is preferrable. [b]Though I wouldn't mind seeing NPO, Legion, TPF, Invicta, and Co. strangling themselves with their own "strategy" while our side continues to grow out of reach.[/b]

Oh, and while they continue to deliver the war that we've promised our smaller members for some time, [b]boosting ranks like what...40% over the last month?[/b]

The Hopeless Coalition is the proverbial ostrich with its head in the sand. Keep imagining were not here, keep imagining this war didn't happen, keep imagining you can walk away if you just keep your head buried.
[/quote]

Im sure MK/Umb and a couple others will love their tech growth shunted/stopped for months on end pumping billions into GOONS and their lower tier while other alliances around the world increase theirs faster, afterall they love their tech.

Well GOONS started the war on the 24th which is 53 days ago at around 274 members now there is 379, there are 175 nations less than 53 day senority which means that prior to this war there are only 204 original nations, so that 70 re-rolls/deletions and 105 new members, the 175 new nations are going to be useless in the war.