Announcement from Invicta and Europa

[center][img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/invicta1small.png[/img] [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europa-1.png[/img][/center]

[center][size="6"][b]The Treaty of Hating Deebo[/b][/size][/center]

[quote]Article I – Sovereignty

Both Europa and Regnum Invictorum (henceforth Invicta) shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty or security of the other.

Article II – Non-aggression

Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks, military or otherwise, upon the other. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

Article III - Mutual Defense

An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force. Each signatory agrees to provide any and all information pertinent to the defense of the other. Neither signatory is obligated to defend the other through actions as a result of other treaties.

Article IV – Optional Aggression

Either signatory may choose to aid or engage alongside their fellow signatory in an aggressive war, following their standard protocols for war declaration. Such action is not required to be provided, and the declination of such shall not effect the standing of this treaty; however support is encouraged, and no other alliance should be surprised by either signatory providing assistance.

Article V – Termination

If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where all articles of the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the aforementioned period.

[i]Signed for Europa,[/i]
[b]Ernesto Che Guevara[/b] -- Big Banana
[b]Kongo "Dweebo" Jack[/b] -- Mintberry Crunch Ayatollah
[b]Lewis Cowper[/b] -- Vanilla Ayatollah
[b]JonathanB[/b] -- Strawberry Ayatollah

[i]Signed for Regnum Invictorum,[/i]
[b]Nascar8FanGA[/b], President of Invicta, Vice President of The Blame Deebo Society, and the liker of KiWi's
[b]Dan2680[/b], President of Invicta; Emperor of the Ice Cream Cabinet, Master of Right Hand Turns and Long Straight Aways
[b]ShotgunWilly[/b], Vice-President and Chancellor of the Exchequer
[b]Jorost[/b] of the Triune Republic, Jackhammer of Truth
[b]Thrash[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs and Non-Hater of GOONS
~[b]KingTopherXXIII[/b], Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Resident Melon Inspector
[b] Learz[/b], Holder of Jorost's Grapes, Minister of Internal Affairs, Office of Complaints
[b]Buddyboyrollin[/b], Minister of War
[/quote]

Invicta would also like to take this time to announce a few awards.

To all members of the North American Confederacy (NAC) we are awarding the following Medal with the corresponding Ribbon for bravely following us into the NPO-DH War while not having to. Thanks for having our backs NAC ;)

[center][IMG]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/ribbonL.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/ERL.png[/IMG][/center]

After the recent peace treaty that ended our involvement in the NPO-DH War, we immediately received tons of aid from the alliances Europa, SOS Brigade, FEAR, and Wolfpack, as well as aid from Nobody Expects of BAPS. To those people: we would like to thank you for all the aid that you have sent and any that you will be sending, especially to FEAR and Wolfpack who did not even have a treaty with us. Therefore, we are presenting Europa, SOS Brigade, the Fellowship Of Elite Allied Republics, Wolfpack, and Nobody Expects of the Boards Alliance of Protectorate State with the following ribbon for helping us out in our time of need.

[center][IMG]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/aidr.png[/IMG][/center]

tl;dr

Invicta + Europa = MDoAP
Awards to NAC, Europa, SOS, FEAR, Wolfpack, and Nobody Expects of BAPS.

Fake Edit: Also a special thanks to Thom98 at NAC for everything he did while NAC was at war with us!

Edited by President Gunn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats Europa, you've found a great friend o/

Congrats NAC, you are :awesome:

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1305589251' post='2713222']
You're both really terrible.
[/quote]

Good sir, please also use a mirror, when you use the word "terrible"

Edited by alyster

$[font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=2]172,350,000 sent to Invicta and counting. We hate Deebo [i]that[/i] much.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=2]o/ Invicta[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=2]o/ BFF[/size][/font]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1305591887' post='2713279']
Dammit Europa.
[/quote]

You're only 1 optional away from fighting on the same side as Invicta next war :D

o/ Invicta
o/ Europa

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1305589490' post='2713237']
I want you all to know how ill i feel having to agree with Penkala....
[/quote]

And I with both Penk and wickedj.

Also: WingedWolf :'(

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1305589251' post='2713222']
You're both really terrible.
[/quote]

Glad you approve! Makes it all that much better.

[quote]
You're only 1 optional away from fighting on the same side as Invicta next war :D[/quote]

Oh my. :ph34r:

Anyhow, I also wish to express my thanks to NAC for helping us in the war and Europa, FEAR, Wolfpack, SOS and BAPS for the aid sent. You guys are great.

Congrats to two fine AA's and a new shiny medal along with a shout out just for doing what we said we would do is a bit of overkill but I thank you all non the less.