Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are pretty much identical to be honest.

This is accurate. We all know this war was coming; SNX just made the mistake that allowed it to happen.

I have finally had time to read NPO's DoW fully and it gives me more questions than answers.

Letum you spend a lot of time trying to convince this world your attack wasn't out of a desire for vengeance or retribution but then include this line all on it's own as a firm statement, "But choices have consequences". I'm good with either but please man up and own the truth.

You go on then to talk about bringing Order to the world, please just find me one person who believes that. We all need a common laugh!

You rave on about the people who "sold you out" but have spent months sucking up to them for a treaty. I'm glad they threw you a bone in the end as it was pathetic to watch.

Finally you leave the best for last with this gem, "NPO will not once again become victim to an easy political calculation: to be sold out for a short-term diplomatic gain". Followed by admitting you attacked SNX because you were ordered to by your new masters.

Please drop the whole false pretence. Attacking an alliance who played no part in forming the coalition who defeated you and had no part in the entire discussion on terms is a gutless cop out.

We are over here, not militarised and with only one out of three hundred members in peace mode. Nut up Pacifica, if you want us come to us directly and stop this whole charade. I'll even offer you this public promise of fighting you one on one without calling in allies.

I would kill to see this. Also, good post.

Anyways, good luck NPO, we're not allied anymore but I still have a soft spot for you guys.

I have finally had time to read NPO's DoW fully and it gives me more questions than answers.Letum you spend a lot of time trying to convince this world your attack wasn't out of a desire for vengeance or retribution but then include this line all on it's own as a firm statement, "But choices have consequences". I'm good with either but please man up and own the truth.You go on then to talk about bringing Order to the world, please just find me one person who believes that. We all need a common laugh!You rave on about the people who "sold you out" but have spent months sucking up to them for a treaty. I'm glad they threw you a bone in the end as it was pathetic to watch.Finally you leave the best for last with this gem, "NPO will not once again become victim to an easy political calculation: to be sold out for a short-term diplomatic gain". Followed by admitting you attacked SNX because you were ordered to by your new masters.Please drop the whole false pretence. Attacking an alliance who played no part in forming the coalition who defeated you and had no part in the entire discussion on terms is a gutless cop out.We are over here, not militarised and with only one out of three hundred members in peace mode. Nut up Pacifica, if you want us come to us directly and stop this whole charade. I'll even offer you this public promise of fighting you one on one without calling in allies.

What you did in the last war did not engender a desire for revenge (in myself at least), but rather burn through any goodwill I might have to go against the wishes of my allies for your benefit. It's nothing personal, I just don't believe it would be returned, so why bother?

There is nothing special in our target selection. Like any coalition, fronts are divided out between alliances before hand, and SNX happened to be the first to open up. Yes, we came in on an oA...hardly the stuff of legends.

I have not attacked Polar because I have no reason to. I have attacked your ally because I have no reason not to. The consequences which you refer to is you removing any reason for me to hold back. It doesn't mean I am after you, though I freely admit my allies are after you, and I'm happy to give them my support.

In regards to your 1v1 offer...why? What does a 1v1 accomplish? I don't have any war boner to get rid of, I don't have any personal desire to fight you, and since a 1v1 would take place in a void separate of any coalition, I would not be supporting my allies. So, why so it? I am willing to consider it (though it may be out of my ability to deliver), but you'll need to give some good reasoning.

As to your comment about us conducting the very same political maneuver we criticise your side for...you are correct. That is exactly what we are doing. Not out of a petty attempt to implement a tooth for a tooth, but for the same reason you did it last year. Political gain.

We're all swimming in the same mud. Edited by Letum

Having made the IRC rounds this evening, I was surprised at just how many people were happy to hit SNX because a certain individual had once been a member. While he will no doubt revel in the attention, the fact that he's too dense to understand how much he's universally loathed makes this all the more enjoyable.

I'm not even on a side and I wouldn't mind hitting SNX simply for having him as a founder, the fact he is THAT bad for PR would normally be a wake up call.

You know, it doesn't really count as "fickle" when people say they would prefer you have good reasons for things. Of course, good is a subjective term, but I think this qualifies as "we all know this is !@#$%^&*"

Every single war in the history of our war has argubly been fought on bullshit pretenses, it comes down to can you get away with fighting said war under those pretenses?

Having made the IRC rounds this evening, I was surprised at just how many people were happy to hit SNX because a certain individual had once been a member. While he will no doubt revel in the attention, the fact that he's too dense to understand how much he's universally loathed makes this all the more enjoyable.

Because someone who [ooc]wants to take a gun to Hawaii to shoot me[/ooc] is always a great source of credible information.