Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

Would rather fight alongside you than against you, but oh well, those are the breaks :)

Anyways no hard feelings and pew pew for everyone :P

o/ Pacifica
o/ SNX
o/ Casualties

Amen, good luck (but not too much) on the battlefield, see you on the other side.

o/ SNX

o/ Pacific

o/ Casualties

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to note, not that this went beyond your careful eyes I'm sure, that you're bemoaning the crimes of the wrong damn alliance.

And what is the point of "order" if an alliance can be attacked for something not within its full control? You didn't even give them a full three days, knowing that their democratic process would cause removing or admonishing the member in any way would be far more painful than pulling teeth.

Edited by swag nationale

"DS should be ashamed for not acting with a CB. How dare they do something simply because they want too."

"DBDC, Umb, and Pacifica, should be ashamed for acting on such a junk CB. If they were any sort of decent they'd have spared everyone's time and just stated they were hitting SNX because they wanted too. "

Y'all certainly are a fickle mob...

"DS should be ashamed for not acting with a CB. How dare they do something simply because they want too."

"DBDC, Umb, and Pacifica, should be ashamed for acting on such a junk CB. If they were any sort of decent they'd have spared everyone's time and just stated they were hitting SNX because they wanted too. "

Y'all certainly are a fickle mob...

You know, it doesn't really count as "fickle" when people say they would prefer you have good reasons for things. Of course, good is a subjective term, but I think this qualifies as "we all know this is bullshit"

You know, it doesn't really count as "fickle" when people say they would prefer you have good reasons for things. Of course, good is a subjective term, but I think this qualifies as "we all know this is !@#$%^&*"

Whatever it is, it's definitely better than the one for the last war.

Anyway,
o/ Pacifica Edited by Caladin

Pacifica has betrayed everything she once stood for. It has become the reaction rather than the progression. Like Ephialtes betrating the brave 300, they have fallen to the knees in front of the God Emperor in return for revenge. A fleeting moment of pleasure for Francograds soul.

You call for the God Emperor and he shall appear!

No they didnt. I dont remember SNX randomly attacking without a casus belli.

I remember some of their members doing so when they were loss.

Kill em all all

I am glad you put some effort into that DoW, let us have a good jolly time lol

Come out peace mode and then we can arrange that jolly good time for you.

So many opportunists with no conception of the damage they are causing to our political world. It is arrogant to believe you can tame a beast that cannot be controlled.

I believe NS is calling for a righteous leader like yourself, but CN on the other hand, believe it or not, political atmosphere revolves around war.

do i get a detective badge for figuring it out?

No, but you can have some cream cheese.

Remember... Wear your seat belt, don't run with scissors, and drink your milk... Have a nice day!

Remember to come out and play with us some time. 

Having made the IRC rounds this evening, I was surprised at just how many people were happy to hit SNX because a certain individual had once been a member. While he will no doubt revel in the attention, the fact that he's too dense to understand how much he's universally loathed makes this all the more enjoyable.

Pacifica has betrayed everything she once stood for. It has become the reaction rather than the progression. Like Ephialtes betrating the brave 300, they have fallen to the knees in front of the God Emperor in return for revenge. A fleeting moment of pleasure for Francograds soul.

Who needs revenge when there's progress to be made?

You know, it doesn't really count as "fickle" when people say they would prefer you have good reasons for things. Of course, good is a subjective term, but I think this qualifies as "we all know this is !@#$%^&*"

Pacifica is taking action to help its allies and further its vision. Nothing more, nothing less. Plenty of people don't like that right now; perhaps, like others, you'll change your minds later.

Here you're labeling the apple an orange and then criticizing it for not being an orange. The reasoning/cb may not be of the category you historically expect for a DoW, but it makes plenty of sense (not !@#$%^&*) for us to take the path chosen. Edited by Terekhov

I have finally had time to read NPO's DoW fully and it gives me more questions than answers.

Letum you spend a lot of time trying to convince this world your attack wasn't out of a desire for vengeance or retribution but then include this line all on it's own as a firm statement, "But choices have consequences". I'm good with either but please man up and own the truth.

You go on then to talk about bringing Order to the world, please just find me one person who believes that. We all need a common laugh!

You rave on about the people who "sold you out" but have spent months sucking up to them for a treaty. I'm glad they threw you a bone in the end as it was pathetic to watch.

Finally you leave the best for last with this gem, "NPO will not once again become victim to an easy political calculation: to be sold out for a short-term diplomatic gain". Followed by admitting you attacked SNX because you were ordered to by your new masters.

Please drop the whole false pretence. Attacking an alliance who played no part in forming the coalition who defeated you and had no part in the entire discussion on terms is a gutless cop out.

We are over here, not militarised and with only one out of three hundred members in peace mode. Nut up Pacifica, if you want us come to us directly and stop this whole charade. I'll even offer you this public promise of fighting you one on one without calling in allies.

I have finally had time to read NPO's DoW fully and it gives me more questions than answers.

Letum you spend a lot of time trying to convince this world your attack wasn't out of a desire for vengeance or retribution but then include this line all on it's own as a firm statement, "But choices have consequences". I'm good with either but please man up and own the truth.

You go on then to talk about bringing Order to the world, please just find me one person who believes that. We all need a common laugh!

You rave on about the people who "sold you out" but have spent months sucking up to them for a treaty. I'm glad they threw you a bone in the end as it was pathetic to watch.

Finally you leave the best for last with this gem, "NPO will not once again become victim to an easy political calculation: to be sold out for a short-term diplomatic gain". Followed by admitting you attacked SNX because you were ordered to by your new masters.

Please drop the whole false pretence. Attacking an alliance who played no part in forming the coalition who defeated you and had no part in the entire discussion on terms is a gutless cop out.

We are over here, not militarised and with only one out of three hundred members in peace mode. Nut up Pacifica, if you want us come to us directly and stop this whole charade. I'll even offer you this public promise of fighting you one on one without calling in allies.

What, you think the op might just be the mealy mouthed drivel of a lackey clinging desperately to a sense of self importance?

As noble a post as I have witnessed lately.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Now that would be a war for the ages.

War is cool and all, but you keep mentioning Polar as being aggressive to you with relation to Disorder, but it seems you have declared on sn-x. They weren't even around for Disorder. You can be real and say it is with intent to expand the war. We understand.

Quite similar to NpO declaring on NSO instead of Non Grata, if you think about it.

Grub said it best as usual. If you guys really think this is how you get back on top of a nice orderly world, well... I'll be laughing from down wherever we end up after this.

Having talked with NpO representatives at lenght during the last few months I would have expected you guys to realize this (or something similar to this, didn't expect NPO to be in the lead) was coming, and that it was your own doing in a certain fashion.

Both are pretty much identical to be honest.

This man gets it.

No one is anyone's master ... just two AA's showing support and love for each other.  :)