u mad

potato

-imagine flags here-

-Image a fancy speech here. Like one of Archon's WoT if you please. Something about friendship and aiding smaller alliances. And llamas. And maybe chocolate ice cream-

Article I: The Standard Non-Aggression Clause That Everyone Skips Over Anyways Due To It Having Limited Purpose Compared To The Rest Of The Treaty

Both parties agree to treat each other with the utmost civility in both public and private. Disagreements shall be settled in the proper private channels. Neither party shall engage in acts of agression against the other.

Article II: Protection Agreement

Mushroom Kingdom agrees to protect and defend the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens from attack while this agreement is in effect. In the event that MK becomes involved in a war external to this agreement, the Primarchy may offer its assistance, but such assistance is not compulsory.

Article III: Assistance and Education

The alliances in this agreement shall work together to improve their membership training and education materials and techniques. They may also opt to assist each other on matters not directly covered under Article I.

Article IV: Tech

EPIC agrees to give Mushroom Kingdom first crack at the purchase of technology from EPIC.

Article V: Review and Termination

This agreement may be terminated by either party, and shall be made null after 48 hours notice given in private by the party wishing to cancel to the other signatory. This treaty may be subject to review with agreement of both parties.

Signed for the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens,

Lord Boris - Primarch

Signed for Mushroom Kingdom,

King: Archon

Prince: SirWilliam

Lord High Vanguard: babyjesus

Lord High Envoy: potato

Lord High Treasurer: James I

Lord High Communicator: delendum

Lord High Inductor: lebubu

Castellan of the Keep: bros

and MT since he's going to bug me about it

Fine, here are the flags >_<

mk963.jpgepic948.jpg

DISCLAIMER: don't force me to do things when I'm at work, you fine gentlemen.

Edited by potato

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic