u mad

potato

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't a big fan of EPIC to be honest but they must be doing something right if MK sees potential in them.

MK are great friends and probably one of the best protectors you can find. Congrats with your protectorate and tech MK!

Potato is a mad Frenchmen!

cyrilb.jpg

Edited by Timmehhh

Done! We now have a full trium =) Aqua is on its way to being one of the premier colors once again! HUZZAHH

Your flimsy trium is inefficient compared to my most regal Monarchy on Purple. Once Im done organizing my kingdom, Aqua will be the first to go.

Wasn't a big fan of EPIC to be honest but they must be doing something right if MK sees potential in them.

MK are great friends and probably one of the best protectors you can find. Congrats with your protectorate and tech MK!

Tell you what. I'll extend to you the same offer I extend to most folks I've had disagreements with. If you wish to discuss, and maybe settle some of the animosity, feel free to come talk to me on IRC sometime.