A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they say Pacifica's words are thin?

I hardly know how to begin responding to this thread. To the "fair methods" of reducing $500,000,000 in extortion funds from the noble Cult of Justitia via the writing of a 5 act Shakespearean play? To the laughable idea of an "end to crippling reps" by the primary parties who first brought them to this world? To the overall arrogance of the post, or the veiled threats, or perhaps even the hint of desperation to end this war while accusing our coalition of being the ones who grow weary? Or is it the feigned sense of superiority and diplomacy that so rapidly breaks down as this comedy progresses, when you fail to resist reverting to using petty insults, as you mind deludes you to believe you are still giving some sort of grand speech?

I just don't know what to say, to this hilarious, ironic, and blind assessment of the war.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1300337263' post='2667045']
[color="#0000FF"]I know I'm not on DH's side, but I really doubt they want to impose eternal war on NPO. They just want to bring it down a few notches. Three rounds is all they need or want. I'm not sure why some of you are trying to make this appear much more sinister than it really is.[/color]
[/quote]

I think I'm starting to figure out how NSO ended up paying MK all that tech and money last fall -_-

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1300337202' post='2667043']
I'm going directly off the logs from the talks between DH and NPO.
[/quote]
Those logs must have misstated the statements, and I believe that this miraculous statement should clear up any previously stated misstatements, which you stated to have read.

This is ridiculous, why NPO should do anything that you request after they being unprovoked attacked? Doomhouse still are following the hypocrisy path, making the same objectionable demands that NPO used to do. How you can try to punish NPO for past crimes when you are committing them while I speak?

Stay strong NPO!

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1300337217' post='2667044']
You appear to be writing in English, so how come I don't have the slightest idea what you're saying?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Allow me to translate. Since GOONS can't really take much more damage (you've reached the limit, and so has NSO for that matter - we're not going to go much farther down than we already are, both of us), the main focus of the war is not on GOONS. Although you're still attacking us, most of the offensives by the coalition are directed towards MK.[/color]

[quote name='Mofeta' timestamp='1300337316' post='2667048']
I am almost certain that once you include the 'various counters' that I mentioned, such as Legion, NSO, TOOL, Invicta, etc, we expected to be fighting significantly more than 16 million NS ;)
[/quote]
No, that is not at all what you said. You might have inferred some fanciful idea of counters but in order for counters to exist you had to have a declaration, which you did, with roughly a 2 to 1 advantage.'

You attempting to claim that the counters, which were in turn countered, as the basis of your being on the weaker side initially in the conflict is a fallacy on every level.

In short, you are doing it wrong.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1300336891' post='2667027']
It's not about damage or economics at this point. They know they can't win so they've taken the WarGames approach in order to annoy the hell out of their enemies.
[/quote]
That's an invalid tactic and no peace will be granted so long as it is pursued. Had it not been utilized, this war would likely be ending very shortly with the same simple surrender offered to NPO at the end of the war we continue to demand.

Your going to see a lot of rage quits from GOONS in the near future. Pacifica as well however we have seen their ability to rebuild and it's much better then GOONS imo.

Regardless, another pathetic attempt to bring NPO out of Peace Mode. I highly doubt they will accept these terms considering your backstabbing history.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300337152' post='2667042']
You are incorrect on every count.

A month of war is a month of war. When NPO emerges and doubtless takes the offensive, one month will be added to the date column and Pacifica granted opportunity to simple surrender from that point forward. We could offer NPO a specific date to emerge, but it would be foolish for them to accept such, as we would then know precisely when we get to lambast them. Pacifica is free to have any concerns it may have about the peace at the end of the month prior to any emergence and have already had some of their concerns addressed.

Your argument that things are "completely open" has about as much merit as HeroofTime's rants in the Polar peace thread.
[/quote]
Ok first off, what does "a simple peace" mean? 0 reps or terms?

Second you state a majority of nations, does that mean 51%? does it mean 90%?

Third. You even state "give or take a few days".

Here is the thing. You are essentially saying you're willing to conduct an endless war that you aggressively started if NPO and probably Legion don't meet your terms, terms you didn't outline in any quantitative way.

<VektorZero> How about our allies. Can we expect the same terms for them?
<Ardus[MK]> Legion at the very least.
<Ardus[MK]> Peace term wise

Then you add in your cute little thing about anyone who speaks badly of these terms, more punishment will be given?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1300337458' post='2667054']
I think I'm starting to figure out how NSO ended up paying MK all that tech and money last fall -_-
[/quote]
They didn't. We had a nation fly off the handle that cost us the demands.

Wow Doomhouse (or as I like to think of you, Pandora's Box with an MK support act)Its great to see you would be so kind as to declare war on a random alliance for no reason at all and then see it in your heart to not also impose crazy reps on them just so they may have the privilage to surrender to you. As would be fair though they really all should line up in war mode to help you destroy them completly first... I can not stress the importance of this naturally.

Bravo, you impress me more every day.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1300335697' post='2666968']
If I were in charge of NPO I'd tell you to get lost and continue the war. You Doomhouse guys started this for no reason. Seeing you guys stuck with it for a long time to come would make me smile. Obviously it's the NPO' choice, but that's what I'd do.
[/quote]
The difference is we can keep this up, our top tier is sitting in war mode, getting their full collections, while your top tier is sitting in peace mode, having their collections stunted and leaving your lower tiers out to fend for themselves.

You've heard our terms, they are more than reasonable.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300337601' post='2667065']
They didn't. We had a nation fly off the handle that cost us the demands.
[/quote]

Oh, I was talking about the reps NSO had to pay for the nation that dropped the trade, and the ensuing thread that RV put up. I believe it was RV who negotiated those initial reps.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1300337471' post='2667057']
[color="#0000FF"]Allow me to translate. Since GOONS can't really take much more damage (you've reached the limit, and so has NSO for that matter - we're not going to go much farther down than we already are, both of us), the main focus of the war is not on GOONS. Although you're still attacking us, most of the offensives by the coalition are directed towards MK.[/color]
[/quote]

Okay, that makes sense, I guess. I really don't see any similarity between what you said and what he did, though.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1300337263' post='2667045']
[color="#0000FF"]I know I'm not on DH's side, but I really doubt they want to impose eternal war on NPO. They just want to bring it down a few notches. Three rounds is all they need or want. I'm not sure why some of you are trying to make this appear much more sinister than it really is.[/color]
[/quote]

The hippy shield is the NPO's only effective weapon at this point. They should give it up on the promise of peace? The promise being offered by the group of alliances that attacked them out of the blue? Once their top nations are in war mode DH can do whatever they want leaving the NPO in a even worse position than they're in now. If you were NPO would you take the risk?

So what you want is to usher in a world where CB's are are based on paranoia and unprovoked attackers can dictate terms.....I am sure that would prove to be a nice place for you. NPO will fight this war as we deem, not as you demand. My Comrades in the lower tiers are not even close to tiring of this dance with you, though by this statement I can see you are. So as my Emperor said when this first started, "Bring It!"

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1300337534' post='2667063']
Your going to see a lot of rage quits from GOONS in the near future.
[/quote]

Hahaha. Your stupidity amuses us. Please, go on. What else do you see in GOONS' future?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300337436' post='2667052']
To the laughable idea of an "end to crippling reps" by the primary parties who first brought them to this world?
[/quote]

Wait, wait, hold up. You're joking, right?

He's joking, right?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1300337534' post='2667063']
Your going to see a lot of rage quits from GOONS in the near future. Pacifica as well however we have seen their ability to rebuild and it's much better then GOONS imo.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I used to the world's number one GOONS hater. Now I am ashamed to even be remotely linked to some of you. Why must you say such idiot things about stuff that you know nothing about? What compels you to do this?

GOONS isn't going to go anyway, nor its members. Most of them anyway. Maybe after the war, when they get bored, some of them will leave. Most of them among the dozens of new recruits they got just for the war. They love the war. They won't shy away from it. As for their rebuilding abilities, they will bounce back. Those of you celebrating GOONS' demise are going to feel awfully silly in a few months. Well, you would if you had the capacity for shame.[/color]

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1300337710' post='2667071']
Okay, that makes sense, I guess. I really don't see any similarity between what you said and what he did, though.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Talking isn't his greatest strength. We try to keep him away from the public most of the time. I'm a much better face for the NSO. I really am quite handsome.

But yes, what I said is pretty much what was saying. My apologies for any confusion.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300334601' post='2666913']
Ah, a duel?

Does that mean it will be[s] LUE[/s] MK versus NPO straight up? Just wondering.
[/quote]

It would be first time NPO ever fought war for itself.
I think they lose.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1300337599' post='2667064']
Ok first off, what does "a simple peace" mean? 0 reps or terms?

Second you state a majority of nations, does that mean 51%? does it mean 90%?

Third. You even state "give or take a few days".

Here is the thing. You are essentially saying you're willing to conduct an endless war that you aggressively started if NPO and probably Legion don't meet your terms, terms you didn't outline in any quantitative way.

<VektorZero> How about our allies. Can we expect the same terms for them?
<Ardus[MK]> Legion at the very least.
<Ardus[MK]> Peace term wise

Then you add in your cute little thing about anyone who speaks badly of these terms, more punishment will be given?
[/quote]

We obviously haven't stated this clearly enough, but if you think about it, how long is a month? Do you want it to be a February-length month or a June-length month? And what is a simple peace? I think simple refers to how easily it is come to, which could mean that we demand billions in reps and you simply agree to them. All of these things need to be more clearly stated. This guy is right.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300337504' post='2667060']
No, that is not at all what you said. You might have inferred some fanciful idea of counters but in order for counters to exist you had to have a declaration, which you did, with roughly a 2 to 1 advantage.'
[/quote]

How the hell were you ever in charge of planning wars? :psyduck:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1300337781' post='2667076']
[color="#0000FF"]I used to the world's number one GOONS hater. Now I am ashamed to even be remotely linked to some of you. Why must you say such idiot things about stuff that you know nothing about? What compels you to do this?

GOONS isn't going to go anyway, nor its members. Most of them anyway. Maybe after the war, when they get bored, some of them will leave. Most of them among the dozens of new recruits they got just for the war. They love the war. They won't shy away from it. As for their rebuilding abilities, they will bounce back. Those of you celebrating GOONS' demise are going to feel awfully silly in a few months. Well, you would if you had the capacity for shame.[/color]
[/quote]

People smack talk, and like to smack talk. You used to do it all the time, whether you believe it to be so or not. Both sides do it all the time, so I fail to see why you are so offended by it.