Announcement from Poison Clan

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299875516' post='2660252']
I'm sure most devastated of all is NEW, who had those nations defend them only for them to just "vanish" quicker than the so called MDoAP they once held.
[/quote]

highly original and amusing

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok is someone going to explain this for those, like me, who aren't involved in back channel gossip?

All I've got out of this thread is that numerous PC gov have been deleted and that RoK seemingly have something to do with it, but nobody is willing to talk about it... a rogue in RoK perhaps?

Edited by De Caelo Missus

[quote name='De Caelo Missus' timestamp='1299876039' post='2660261']
Ok is someone going to explain this for those, like me, who aren't involved in back channel gossip?

All I've got out of this thread is that numerous PC gov have been deleted and that RoK seemingly have something to do with it, but nobody is willing to talk about it... a rogue CN mod in RoK perhaps?
[/quote]

ROK are not involved.

We have a theory, but we are not allowed to discuss said theory due to divine intervention if discussed.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1299875647' post='2660254']
I'm seeing Derwood and Twisted missing from that list, most notably. What happened?
[/quote]

I would gaze at other parts of the cybernation forums if you want a brief explanation.

Best of luck to PC in the future.

All I've got out of this thread is that numerous PC gov have been deleted and that RoK seemingly have something to do with it, but nobody is willing to talk about it... a rogue CN mod in RoK perhaps?
[/quote]

Unlike some things that supposedly led up to this, talking about details would be a mistake. My advice would be to talk to some people using other forms of communication.

[quote name='crazymatty' timestamp='1299876172' post='2660266']
I am not speaking officially, but I don't think Rok had much to do with it. But I could be highly mistaken.
[/quote]
to think otherwise would be a huge mistake. Rok would rather fight you on the battlefield rather than in court

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299876325' post='2660271']
to think otherwise would be a huge mistake. Rok would rather fight you on the battlefield rather than in court
[/quote]
And that is why I have enjoyed this war so much. Good fight so far!

Is it true that these gov members have affected their disappearing act to prevent the remaining PC gov from having the quorum needed to vote on peace with RoK?

[quote name='SynthFG' timestamp='1299875132' post='2660244']
Somebody is seriously out of line over this one <_<
[/quote]
That's an interestingly wrong take on things.

Edited by Schattenmann

[/quote]

This is not the place for discussing moderator issues.
This is the only warning that will be given in this thread.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299876854' post='2660282']
Is it true that these gov members have affected their disappearing act to prevent the remaining PC gov from having the quorum needed to vote on peace with RoK?
[/quote]
I think it harms the talks. It is pretty weird to talk for an alliance, if you don't have an account yourself.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1299875647' post='2660254']
I'm seeing Derwood and Twisted missing from that list, most notably. What happened?

Can be explained via PM is this isn't the most appropriate venue. My sincere condolences to PC, always liked you guys
[/quote]

The heavens had parted and the Almighty Lord Admin struck down with his swift hammer of justice upon those who would violate His commandments.

I do hope these issues can be resolved swiftly PC and their absence, no matter how long it may end up being, will not do any additional harm to your Alliance.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299876854' post='2660282']

That's an interestingly wrong take on things.
[/quote]

Sure 100k nations disappear just to prevent peace with Rok... Did you think about it for a long time?

[/quote]

I'd advise you to contact PC privately to get a better picture.

Edited by Lamuella