Announcement from Poison Clan

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1299957093' post='2661691']
Yes the sig you guys made the same day this happened certainly were classy. Is classy the word I'm looking for here?
[/quote]
Oh noes! Mommy the bad man made propaganda about us...it wasnt funny because we didnt do it!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1299968314' post='2661890']
hummm I didnt see any of those, but it brings all kind of questions I can't ask. :wacko:
[/quote]
it been done before, any nations dissapear in war the opposing side assumes devine intervention on their behalf.

This is of course stupid, everyone knows it was a transdimensional vortex that absconded with those nations

Edited by Systemfailure

This is the perfect situation to illustrate why certain people around here shouldn't be allowed to hide behind masks, and why the Creator shouldn't delegate away all his responsibility. Especially when it comes to executions. Crooked priests are nothing new but if this is how things are only a moron would continue tithing.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299968559' post='2661893']
Oh noes! Mommy the bad man made propaganda about us...it wasnt funny because we didnt do it!
[/quote]
Us? I'm not in PC. You're right though I don't find joking about this situation particularly classy or funny either for that matter.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1299905770' post='2660978']
It's a shame that some other members of your alliance don't show the same level of class.
[/quote]
I think that can be said of both sides in this conflict.
But Hey, just because We're all trying to kill one another is no reason for unpleasantness is it ?

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1299979023' post='2662096']
I think that can be said of both sides in this conflict.
But Hey, just because We're all trying to kill one another is no reason for unpleasantness is it ?
[/quote]
This thread isn't really related to the conflict though or so I hope.