Announcement from Poison Clan

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1299878978' post='2660324']
Looks like someone...
[img]http://www.whowouldkickass.com/_images/t_large/010f39835011e9b520605ebbabc3add6.jpg[/img]
Poisoned the Clan.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[/quote]

nooo, It's Corinan, Doppelganger, but not Viktor!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly why we must move towards a global ban on particle accelerator experiments. You keep building them bigger and bigger, and then one day you have an accident and a micro black hole sucks a number of people straight out of existence.

In my opinion, they deserved it for standing so close to such dangerous machinery.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1299881761' post='2660410']
This is exactly why we must move towards a global ban on particle accelerator experiments. You keep building them bigger and bigger, and then one day you have an accident and a micro black hole sucks a number of people straight out of existence.

In my opinion, they deserved it for standing so close to such dangerous machinery.
[/quote]

Didn't a black hole suck you in one time? Your tears must have fueled the machine created to get you back to this dimension.

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1299873526' post='2660202']
Bitter business.

I'm sure PC will retain the capability to squash ROK like a bug.
[/quote]

[u]Death Of Marat[/u] Avatar? 10 points :awesome:

PC Gov - If you waive some tech around they may catch the scent and return home?

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1299882417' post='2660425']
Didn't a black hole suck you in one time? Your tears must have fueled the machine created to get you back to this dimension.
[/quote]No. I spent 18 months lost in the time stream when attempting to return from the past, when I had to pick up a certain optical device from a certain well in a small village. It was not machinery, but unreliable magic which failed to take me back to the proper moment in the future.

Being the Hero of Time is a rough life, but someone has to do it.

[OOC]All of my posts in this thread should be taken as the lighthearted nonsense that they are. I have no ill wishes towards any players involved in this incident, forgive me if that wasn't clear.[/OOC]

[quote name='crazymatty' timestamp='1299875342' post='2660247']
I really am at a loss. Thanks for the all the encouraging words. It seems the only way for anyone to beat PC is divine intervention.
[/quote]
The only way your alliance could ever win was through abuse apparently and the divine finally caught up with you. The Divine should target DH next, especially Umbrella and MK. They are also far too "good at war" and at nation building, the reason is most likely the same as how PC got such a nice upper tier.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1299877088' post='2660288']
The heavens had parted and the Almighty Lord Admin struck down with his swift hammer of justice upon those who would violate His commandments.

I do hope these issues can be resolved swiftly PC and their absence, no matter how long it may end up being, will not do any additional harm to your Alliance.
[/quote]
Wishing these cheats well? Seeing alot of that in this thread. EVERYONE should be outraged that planet bob is being run by a group of cheaters.

It's probably how that side rose to power. They have such an overwhelming number of good nation builders. Don't stop with PC Almighty Divine Intervention take a sniff around DH and you'll most likely find the same smell of abuse.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1299886412' post='2660544']
The only way your alliance could ever win was through abuse apparently and the divine finally caught up with you. The Divine should target DH next, especially Umbrella and MK. They are also far too "good at war" and at nation building, the reason is most likely the same as how PC got such a nice upper tier.

Wishing these cheats well? Seeing alot of that in this thread. EVERYONE should be outraged that planet bob is being run by a group of cheaters.

It's probably how that side rose to power. They have such an overwhelming number of good nation builders. Don't stop with PC Almighty Divine Intervention take a sniff around DH and you'll most likely find the same smell of abuse.
[/quote]
I know it must be devastating to witness your piece of crap alliance folding like a cheap table, but honestly, your crying isn't really relevant to this announcement at all.

Edited by King Xander the Only