Announcement from Poison Clan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1299897718' post='2660814']
I think any accusations that what happened to them had anything to do with their political affiliation are frankly crap. If[b] someone on my side of the web committed a crime against nature that merited drawing the wrath of the gods down on them, I'd report them to the gods myself (and I have). [/b]

But maybe that's just me. I've always believed that playing fair is the only way to do it and those that don't should be dealt with. Judging by the appeals and the newest pronouncement from the gods, quite a few people don't feel that way.
[/quote]

I have spotted the rare [i]Rattus norvegicus[/i]

[img]http://www.goodcleantech.com/images/rat.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1299886412' post='2660544']
The only way your alliance could ever win was through abuse apparently and the divine finally caught up with you. The Divine should target DH next, especially Umbrella and MK. They are also far too "good at war" and at nation building, the reason is most likely the same as how PC got such a nice upper tier.

Wishing these cheats well? Seeing alot of that in this thread. EVERYONE should be outraged that planet bob is being run by a group of cheaters.

It's probably how that side rose to power. They have such an overwhelming number of good nation builders. Don't stop with PC Almighty Divine Intervention take a sniff around DH and you'll most likely find the same smell of abuse.
[/quote]
This is why you are being destroyed, and why the rest of the world is okay with it. But hey, i'm sure theres someone on your side. Miles away. Behind you. In peace mode.

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1299887131' post='2660560']
Whoa, whoa, did you just say that about your own alliance?
Cause you're getting your butts kicked by RoK while mods are cutting your cheating nations down. What can be more pathetic. :lol1:
[/quote]

Rok is not winning. Rok hasn't been winning, and admitted it themselves across this forum. You would be able to read their comments if you took your blinders off and started thinking for yourself. And you answer your question, some of the mocking posts in this thread are pretty pathetic.

To the Clan: I may not like you much, but i bid you good luck with sorting this mess out. Cheering Rok on though. <__________________<

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

The only way your alliance could ever win was through abuse apparently and the divine finally caught up with you. The Divine should target DH next, especially Umbrella and MK. They are also far too "good at war" and at nation building, the reason is most likely the same as how PC got such a nice upper tier.
[/quote]
Whoa there. Whoa.

Good luck recovering Poison Clan.

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1299900615' post='2660883']
Losing family is horrible no matter what the circumstance.
I'm sorry for your loss guys, hopefully it can be worked out.
[/quote]

It's a shame that some other members of your alliance don't show the same level of class.

Wishing these cheats well? Seeing alot of that in this thread. EVERYONE should be outraged that planet bob is being run by a group of cheaters.

It's probably how that side rose to power. They have such an overwhelming number of good nation builders. Don't stop with PC Almighty Divine Intervention take a sniff around DH and you'll most likely find the same smell of abuse.
[/quote]

Easy there, chief. I sense a lot of jealousy in this post. It [b]is[/b] possible that they really are just, you know, good nation builders ... egads!