Announcement from Poison Clan

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299876854' post='2660282']
Is it true that these gov members have affected their disappearing act to prevent the remaining PC gov from having the quorum needed to vote on peace with RoK?
[/quote]

The remaining PC government could just separate out the vote for peace from the budgetary rebuild proposal and pass it without requiring quorum, so I'm not sure what that would accomplish.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1299877766' post='2660301']
The remaining PC government could just separate out the vote for peace from the budgetary rebuild proposal and pass it without requiring quorum, so I'm not sure what that would accomplish.
[/quote]
Hm, then this issss--well, something is afoot.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1299877778' post='2660302']
Now PC knows the true power of a LoBTiOPNaA

Hope it get fixed soon PC your upper teir was part of our counter attack operartion..now its ruined.
Also RoK will gladly help anyone wanting to get those huge casualtie numbers back.

o/Casualties
[/quote]

bad taste right there

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299875516' post='2660252']
I'm sure most devastated of all is NEW, who had those nations defend them only for them to just "vanish" quicker than the so called MDoAP they once held.
[/quote]

Nice job making a petty political issue out of a blatant abuse of power targeted at people who really had fought for NEW and had quite the common past with them in order to market your little cause and your retarded opinions.

$%&@ you.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299876854' post='2660282']
Is it true that these gov members have affected their disappearing act to prevent the remaining PC gov from having the quorum needed to vote on peace with RoK?

That's an interestingly wrong take on things.
[/quote]

Interestingly enough, the post you quoted predicted your post to a 'T'.

Good luck to my PC brethren....you've lost some awesome people. I hope somehow you can bring them back from the beyond.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1299878696' post='2660319']
Time to start a forensic investigation into where the missing people are.

Who's with me?
[/quote]
Looks like someone...
[img]http://www.whowouldkickass.com/_images/t_large/010f39835011e9b520605ebbabc3add6.jpg[/img]
Poisoned the Clan.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Edited by Systemfailure

It's nice to see the usual fools trying to turn this into a political argument. Stay classy.

This happening to any alliance is very troubling. I hope Poison Clan is able to resolve this with the quickness, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's a real shame to see dedicated individuals vanishing from the world without a just cause, especially at a time when we are seeing an ever increasing decline in the number of nations in the world.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1299878978' post='2660324']
Looks like someone...
[img]http://www.whowouldkickass.com/_images/t_large/010f39835011e9b520605ebbabc3add6.jpg[/img]
Poisoned the Clan.

[/quote]

Fail meme is win? Wait, what? :mellow:

Looks like someone...
Poisoned the Clan.

[/quote]

This post won the thread.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1299880101' post='2660344']
Poison Clan has my support and condolences. I hope whatever circumstances led to this will not be repeated. Planet Bob has enough problems without entire governments just vanishing for no apparent reason.
[/quote]
The reason was apparent to someone.

Looks like someone...
Poisoned the Clan.

[/quote]

SF you have won CN ...bravo son

Also can someone please explain why we are even at war anymore? Quite clearly RoK and PC are two of the most stubbern alliances in CN, you have one outnumbered 3 to one and the other without an upper teir anymore. Its clearly a stalemate, just suck it up and work on some kind of peace statement we can all half ased agree to and move on. PC...its been fun and all but this party is just going no where fast at present.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299880893' post='2660381']
I honestly hope the disappearance of your members and government is all a misunderstanding and they are found unscathed.
[/quote]

Either way it'll be one hell of a story.