GOONation

SirWilliam

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298168720' post='2638886']
I think I speak for all of us when I thank GOONS for helping to weed out the spineless cowards from our collective coalition. With 1500+ nations on this front, there were bound to be a handful, it was unavoidable. The weeding out of those 14 brings us that much closer to perfection. You have my thanks.
[/quote]

Indeed, deserters haven't quite realized that they're not exactly safe from war either :D

Decent publication, I wanted a little bit more about NSO to be honest, but maybe next time?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1298242890' post='2639861']
Indeed, deserters haven't quite realized that they're not exactly safe from war either :D

Decent publication, I wanted a little bit more about NSO to be honest, but maybe next time?
[/quote]
To the first part, :smug: . To the second part, agreed, needs more NSO.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1298331064' post='2641058']
Meh, I'll give you guys a B+ for effort. But if you're looking to do propaganda, you might want to sit down and study the pros first.
[/quote]
polaris loves the nuclear winter bring on the cold and also nuclear winter

STANDING OVATION

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298199864' post='2639375']
It's noteworthy because you've apparently decided not to do active recruitment for the course of the war. I don't think you should expect that policy to serve your needs.
[/quote]
By the way, check out our [url=http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=Stupid%20Newbie]applicant AA[/url].

This is the kind of garbage that one would expect to find available at grocery store check outs. Totally expected coming from goons.

Also how sad to watch sirwilliam involved in all of this. Its like watching your teenage child run away to turn tricks on a ghetto street corner for smack.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298348090' post='2641363']
It's going to be more fun watching their NS skyrocket post war.
[/quote]
That's going to be a very long time in the future. I hope you can hold out until then.

And I hope Umbrella and company don't mind a few months of not importing tech in order to make that happen, because none of us are going to give you lot a damned cent when this is done. It's ridiculous for you to make the assumption that we have any desire to reward you for your unwarranted, unprovoked, and unjustified acts of aggression.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298348674' post='2641374']
That's going to be a very long time in the future. I hope you can hold out until then.

And I hope Umbrella and company don't mind a few months of not importing tech in order to make that happen, because none of us are going to give you lot a damned cent when this is done. It's ridiculous for you to make the assumption that we have any desire to reward you for your unwarranted, unprovoked, and unjustified acts of aggression.
[/quote]

If you're implying reps, then you misinterpreted my post. It's ridiculous for you to make the assumption I was implying reps at all. They will skyrocket because of the aid they'll receive from their allies post war.

none of us are going to give you lot a damned cent when this is done.
[/quote]

Oh, damn....we were really counting on reps from 64 digits to rebuild with. Now what are we going to do? :unsure:

That's right...you're irrelevant.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298350084' post='2641396']
Don't hold your breath.
[/quote]
yeah, i honestly don't think umbrella and mk will be able to aid goons post war either. when have they even showed their ability to send mass aid dumps?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1298351115' post='2641414']
yeah, i honestly don't think umbrella and mk will be able to aid goons post war either. when have they even showed their ability to send mass aid dumps?
[/quote]No, they're implying GOONS will disband before then. All of their hopes and dreams are pinned on this, because the war effort is clearly doomed. If we collapse, at least there's *some* win in it for them.

We won't, though, and we'll be bigger then we were pre-war in less than 6 months. I wonder what their go-to attempt to claim moral victory will be then.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1298351883' post='2641430']
No, they're implying GOONS will disband before then. All of their hopes and dreams are pinned on this, because the war effort is clearly doomed. If we collapse, at least there's *some* win in it for them.

We won't, though, and we'll be bigger then we were pre-war in less than 6 months. I wonder what their go-to attempt to claim moral victory will be then.
[/quote]

NSO would refer to this as a "Strategic Victory". :lol1:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298199864' post='2639375']
It's noteworthy because you've apparently decided not to do active recruitment for the course of the war. I don't think you should expect that policy to serve your needs.
[/quote]
Ktarthan touched on this, but just to point out: we were just stupidly lazy getting a new thread up to recruit with. Had to wait for the right wording and the right person to post it. We finally got one up two days ago. We have 45 new applicants. We have plenty of kids pouring in asking when they can start busting heads.

[/quote]
This threat might be more meaningful coming from someone who actually had some ground to stand on in the war. Someone with 600 NS and no money, in an alliance of 9 people, is not going to be holding us back from anything.

But hey, even if you represent the entire NPO and friends, our reward will just be crushing you.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298349695' post='2641390']
If you're implying reps, then you misinterpreted my post. It's ridiculous for you to make the assumption I was implying reps at all. They will skyrocket because of the aid they'll receive from their allies post war.
[/quote]

It's a good thing you can always count on GOONS to be there for a handout.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1298367057' post='2641575']
It's a good thing you can always count on GOONS to be there for a handout.
[/quote]

Are you really gonna sit there and try to make the argument that very good allies of GOONS shouldn't aid them after getting dogpiled?

At least tell me you aren't saying it with a straight face.