A Dark Templar Announcement

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1297649738' post='2631919']
Maybe you should at least check the wiki before making assertions about who's treatied to who. Whats this I see here, could it be, Oh snap [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91794"]A Legacy CSN MDoAP[/url]!
[/quote]

CSN hit loss first, without the use of any direct treaty, apparently the treaty chain lined up but it didn't go as planned so CSN declared anyways, just to clarify again, without any direct treaty link. Legacy shortly declared using their Oa part, just to clarify, oA means Optional Aggressive.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297649010' post='2631868']
I count two MDP+ vs. two MDP+ (NoR, NoV vs. GR, Brig.) And I count 4 NOIR alliances vs. 2. The four are on our side
[/quote]
Your side made it clear a while ago noir is nothing to them when sparta dowd nv

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1297650254' post='2631941']
Your side made it clear a while ago noir is nothing to them when sparta dowd nv
[/quote]

Isn't it hilarious how it all comes full circle and they try to pick another argument yet it doesn't work?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297648320' post='2631830']
Pixels isn't the only way to burn an alliance. Planet Bob has seen a few alliances take a lot of damage due to PR. Gramlins and \m/ come to the top of my mind first, but there are likely a few others.
[/quote]
The Grämlins weren't brought down by the finger waggling of people like you. It was a combination of poor leadership and IRON calling their bluff. DT can try to stick this one out as well but I don't see that working out well in this case.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1297649883' post='2631924']
Its not very hard to do that when you make demands such as that, and then having your MoFA proceed to act in that manner. Learn2FA ;)
[/quote]
Meh, just what I expect from an uninformed OWF poster. Way to ignore the "finer" points of their post. This is what happens when you get a bias twist on the story.

Man, it must be nice to grow up in a post-Karma world where this is considered "so absurd". So young and innocent :)

[quote]Prepare to be mistaken :smug: [/quote]

Prepare to never see peace. :smug:

[quote]IRON - Gre. v.2 [/quote]

Yes this is clearly the same. CSN refuses to give DT any peace terms at all unt... oh, !@#$, wait. :(

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297649708' post='2631917']
With all the class I'd expect from a DT member. Please, go beg another alliance to try to get you peace while simultaneously acting smug in negotiations, then act confused when it doesn't all work out in your favor.
[/quote]

Please point out in those logs where I was acting smug.

And I take etiquette courses from Liz. Such a model MOFA in CN.

[quote name='Fronz' timestamp='1297650217' post='2631938']
holy sidewalks! were loosing? And we can't back up or threats? This sounds like a job for...THE SUPERFRIENDS!

Man, we're terrible, just terrible. :smug:
[/quote]

Never said that you're "loosing"...but your warchests will not sustain a prolonged war against DT.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1297646046' post='2631750']
Hopefully, now, they will see reason and accept the reasonable peaceful resolution to all of this nonsense.
[/quote]

Plodding through this all made my head spin terribly. My sincerest condolences to you who have been forced to live through it all. I wish you the best of luck in getting as far away from this debacle as can be, as soon as possible.

[quote name='Zessa' timestamp='1297650437' post='2631951']
I'm seeing a lot of "This isn't the whole story" by CSN and friends. Where's the rest, then?
[/quote]

Well I already touched on DT having allies to and attempt to threaten CSN into giving them white peace. I've touched on DT randomly deciding to damage a side of the war and activating a treaty to do so, rather than to defend an ally. And I've touched on the general arrogance and lack of good faith negotiations. There's also their "OWF Diplomacy" where they basically lie about what CSN is doing (well, they didn't lie... they just never admitted that CSN accepted their terms and then they pulled the terms). I mean there's more, but really, what more do you need?

[quote]Never said that you're "loosing"...but your warchests will not sustain a prolonged war against DT. [/quote]

It's a good thing that they have allies, then, isn't it?

:smug:

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297650640' post='2631958']
Well I already touched on DT having allies to and attempt to threaten CSN into giving them white peace. I've touched on DT randomly deciding to damage a side of the war and activating a treaty to do so, rather than to defend an ally. And I've touched on the general arrogance and lack of good faith negotiations. I mean there's more, but really, what more do you need?
[/quote]
Threatening, eh? I'm curious now. Who threatened who, and how?

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297650430' post='2631950']
Yes this is clearly the same. CSN refuses to give DT any peace terms at all unt... oh, !@#$, wait. :(
[/quote]

True - honestly I don't really care about the details. It just seems like it's going to be one of those situations that won't go away. That may be the only thing it shares with the IRON - Gre. thing.

I don't like that anyone other than Polar is even being considered to pay reps. They came in on a defense clause people. It's not like they hit people with no treaty or physical connection to the war. Surely if you hail us for taking AZTEC in the manner we did, then giving DT reps for a defense clause entry entry is a little...well...hypocritical, no?

Bottom line: I don't like myworld, but even I think this sucks.

Edited by Hyperion321

I think the mistake has been made that this is about participants in a larger war trying to resolve a reasonable ending once a front has been closed.

What is going on here is a couple individuals using a war as a cover for banditry. It's opportunistic extortion, plain and simple.

I commend DT and LoSS for finally realizing what is going on. In peace time, I'm sure outsiders from all sides would try to step in to defuse this. Sadly, in these times of war the rational folks are otherwise engaged. You will either need to kneel before these blackmailers now or prepare for an extended guerrilla action until the larger war comes to a close. Realize too the larger war could mean many months for your struggle.

It's hard to face the prospect of long months of unconventional war. It takes character. Yet I know the measure of your alliances.......you have that character.

The thugs have said you will bleed heavily no matter if you submit or not. So return the favor.