A Dark Templar Announcement

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1297649514' post='2631903']
CSN's front. CSN is responsible for these negotiations whether it's their representatives in there or Xip.

But wait, I thought it was [b]*GOD[/b]. Be consistent.
[/quote]

Got me. :ehm:

Also it's pretty clear CSN isn't handling the situation quite as intently as Xiph is which goes to show how useless the AA really is.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is disappointing and utterly stupid. All this white peace getting passed around and DT of all people get super reparations?

I really hope that you can properly exit this conflict DT, because the hell you've had brought down on you is insane. I for one support your hope for reasonable reps completely. 40k Tech CSN? Really?

Go lick your wounds in a way that doesn't step all over your enemies just because they "lost", although they haven't lost yet have they? :gag:

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1297649490' post='2631901']
Am I evil? Should I try to be or keep with what I'm doing?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, you're not evil. I will say you're among the people making this possible, however. I'd wager you even think CSN is being absurd here, but you don't have it in you to say anything or try to change it.[/color]

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1297649560' post='2631910']
Well, duh. :awesome:

It's pretty easy when you have a knuckle-dragging mouth-breather like Penkala doing the heavy lifting for you.
[/quote]

With all the class I'd expect from a DT member. Please, go beg another alliance to try to get you peace while simultaneously acting smug in negotiations, then act confused when it doesn't all work out in your favor.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1297649404' post='2631896']
Do you export those shrooms, because wow.. i think we all need some of those.

(I have no idea what he said in that quoted bit, btw)
[/quote]

come and get um yourself :D j/k (didnt realize id quoted anyone :\ didnt mean to)

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1297649143' post='2631876']
It's more like CSN using no treaties=acceptable
[/quote]

Maybe you should at least check the wiki before making assertions about who's treatied to who. Whats this I see here, could it be, Oh snap [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91794"]A Legacy CSN MDoAP[/url]!

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297649680' post='2631914']
[color="#0000FF"]No, you're not evil. I will say you're among the people making this possible, however. I'd wager you even think CSN is being absurd here, but you don't have it in you to say anything or try to change it.[/color]
[/quote]
Meh...good enough for me

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297648775' post='2631854']
The vast majority of CSN's treaties mandated they participate in this coalition.

The majority of your treaties also mandated that you participate on this side of the coalition.

Instead, you ignored your treaties and looked for the easiest chain in against this side that you could find. And now you're paying for it.
[/quote]
Almost everyone is linked to multiple sides of this conflict, i am not going to follow one treaty to have to go against my treaty partner unless they put me there, and last i checked DT is on the [u]defensive[/u] side of the war, so they should pay reps for defending their friends?

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1297649143' post='2631876']
It's more like CSN using no treaties=acceptable

they hit LoSS via no treaty, on a useless cb of logs saying we're better than SF, which of course are fabricated, then gives the old "oh it's coalition war, we can do that" :lol1: yet they cried when DT actually used a treaty to enter the war, the same treaty in which the likes of umbrella used in karma to defend LoSS in the way of dragging TOP in to hit BAPS.
[/quote]
double standards, in my cybernations? how preposterous!

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1297649415' post='2631899']
I wasn't making excuses for us. I was merely pointing out DT's continuous attempts to spin everything in their light.
[/quote]

Its not very hard to do that when you make demands such as that, and then having your MoFA proceed to act in that manner. Learn2FA ;)

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1297649738' post='2631919']
Maybe you should at least check the wiki before making assertions about who's treatied to who. Whats this I see here, could it be, Oh snap [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91794"]A Legacy CSN MDoAP[/url]!
[/quote]

Guess what genius? They used an optional clause to attack DT and now are whining because DT joined the war via an optional clause. Is VE teaching CSN the art of double standards?

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1297649883' post='2631924']
Its not very hard to do that when you make demands such as that, and then having your MoFA proceed to act in that manner. Learn2FA ;)
[/quote]

CSN's FA goal isn't getting DT to like or respect them. Learn2think.

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1297649744' post='2631920']
Just saying, I think it'd make more sense if instead of the subtitle of this topic being "Setting the Record Straight" it was "Attempting To Set the Record Tilted So Heavily Towards Our Side That You Can Ski Down It"
[/quote]

No different than every other thread of this kind. This one is less tilted than Penkala's attempt however.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1297649541' post='2631909']
I don't know why you think DT is the only alliance CSN is fighting, but I guess all I can say is... you're not.
[/quote]

I don't. But our wars with Legacy have certainly decreased and CSN isn't really putting that big of a hurt on us.

I think you're mirin' our style, bro. :smug:

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297649923' post='2631926']
CSN's FA goal isn't getting DT to like or respect them. Learn2think.
[/quote]

Yea, but acting undiplomatic in peace talks solves absolutely nothing, now does it?

also in regards to:

[/quote]

They were referring to CSN's DoW on LoSS not on DT

[/quote]
My impression is that Legacy is the one treatied to Hydra, and CSN entered that front activating the oA part of that MDoAP. Is that not equally optional?
(I could be wrong on this, however, as there is no record of either of these alliances being treated to Hydra on the Wiki, or I'm just bad at looking)

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1297649744' post='2631920']
Just saying, I think it'd make more sense if instead of the subtitle of this topic being "Setting the Record Straight" it was "Attempting To Set the Record Tilted So Heavily Towards Our Side That You Can Ski Down It"
[/quote]
Thank you, now, for two posts that tell us of how you think our bias is so blatant and reprehensible that it deserves its own metaphor! Instead Of Acting Like You Understand How To Use Literary Devices, I Would Recommend Proving This Using Some Sort Of Objective Fact.

You See What I Did There?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1297649932' post='2631927']
No different than every other thread of this kind. This one is less tilted than Penkala's attempt however.
[/quote]

I guess *shrug*. Trying to have allies threaten CSN isn't going to do much for CSN's willingness to negotiate, though. Like I said, there's plenty to this story, and CSN's actually being pretty fair. DT has, in general, had a terrible attitude this war.

[quote]Do you think we're paying reps to VE of all people? No [/quote]

Oh yes, I think Polaris is paying reps to VE. And I can't wait.

:smug:

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1297649932' post='2631927']
[/quote]
Yes, but this is doing it far too excessively and absurdly to the point where it's not even possible to be taken seriously. And I disagree on the Penkala part.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1297649021' post='2631870']
Really? I've checked CSN's stats - you're dropping NS and members pretty steadily. And from what I've seen, your WC's are weak-sauce. Face it, CSN isn't able to back up their threats.
[/quote]

holy sidewalks! were loosing? And we can't back up or threats? This sounds like a job for...THE SUPERFRIENDS!

Man, we're terrible, just terrible. :smug: