A Dark Templar Announcement

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298954497' post='2647519']

What if I want to hash and rehash the same stupid arguments for another 80 pages?
[/quote]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1298968260' post='2647880']
Then it will be another 80 pages of you making an ass of yourself. Again.
[/quote]

hmm to sig or not to sig that is the question.........

:awesome:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1298951890' post='2647464']
Peace and love, everyone. :wub:
[/quote]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZH29axqZHcQ/SHW45UMrCpI/AAAAAAAAAC8/PWMc0SdtgX4/s400/trigun_vash1.jpg[/img]
Love and Peace!

Glad this is finally settled.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1298864505' post='2646561']
i read what he wrote and the way he wrote it made it sound like DT walked out of negotiations which never happened. We counter-offered which is completely different from "walking away". So even figuratively he is lying since DT counter-offered terms but never walked away from a term.

not to mention, you defined the term "walk(ed) away" and then redefine it in the same post. according to your definition walk away means to abandon the problem (which DT never did), survive with minimal injury (this has yet to be determined), or to leave a situation, place, or person (which DT never did). wait, your definition sounds exactly like me stating that DT never walked out of negotiations.... wow. and you are trying to lecture me on what a definition is...

then, as i stated before, you redefine it to mean that DT interjected... wait, if we left the situation, how did we interject anything? seriously dude, don't lecture me on something you clearly know nothing about and are just pulling crap out your ass and flinging it around like a monkey.

so please, learn some reading comprehension before you attempt to lecture me on something.
[/quote]

coming back with a counter offer is not walking away, that is true. however, refusing to live up to that offer certainly is.
you were trying to call someone a liar that was not lying by attempting to bend his words to your own personal needs. just as you have tried to bend my own to them in your asinine response here.
you are certainly trying to hit the revisionist wagon early.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1298968260' post='2647880']
Then it will be another 80 pages of you making an ass of yourself. Again.
[/quote]
do you work in the department of redundancy department?

Edited by bobo t baggins