A Dark Templar Announcement

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1297651592' post='2632009']
And why shouldn't they? Try arguing that without spinning it into an eternal struggle between justice and depravity. CSN can do whatever the hell they want, if you don't like it you should do something besides run your mouth.
[/quote]

There are plenty of perfectly mundane, actual reasons for them not to, which involve recognising that actions have consequences in a social environment whether you want them to or not. I wouldn't expect the sociopath brigade in GOONS to be able to understand basic social skills or diplomacy though, that wouldn't fit in with your whole image would it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1297651243' post='2631995']
Guess what genius! The guy I quoted was asserting NO treaty at all. Go crawl back under your rock.
[/quote]

"NO U!"is the best thing that you can do to avoid my argument?

Also, the guy was talking about CSN [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97513"]declaring war[/url] on LoSS in response of LoSS declaration on Hydra. Now tell me genius, what treaty CSN used to do that? :rolleyes:

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1297651592' post='2632009']
And why shouldn't they? Try arguing that without spinning it into an eternal struggle between justice and depravity. CSN can do whatever the hell they want, if you don't like it you should do something besides run your mouth.
[/quote]
Somebody's mad? CSN had to pay stupid reps to the Hegemony(because all reps are stupid) in the GATO-1v War. They fought in Karma against the unjustices the Hegemony did from post-UJW to the Karma War. Now they are asking for ridiculous reps too. Karma was supposed to get rid of this !@#$.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1297651765' post='2632013']
This really isn't even slightly an accurate characterization.
[/quote]

Yes it is.

But you can prove me wrong and get my mea culpa on the spot.

Offer LoSS and DT white peace and walk away. Now. That's what respectable alliances do for opponents who are simply honoring treaties.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1297651906' post='2632019']
Somebody's mad? CSN had to pay stupid reps to the Hegemony(because all reps are stupid) in the GATO-1v War. They fought in Karma against the unjustices the Hegemony did from post-UJW-Karma War. Now they are asking for ridiculous reps too.
[/quote]

I don't think you understand Ryan, Blueski subscribes to the Xiphosis school of foreign affairs where blatant hypocrisy is perfectly fine because "we can get away with it." After all, being internationally discredited as a two-faced bully never came back to bite anyone. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1297651301' post='2632001']
Noted Penkala, should we regard this as an official VE stance or you talking out of you rectum again?
[/quote]

This is the official VE stance, yes.

Deal with it, you baby.

[quote]Who the **** is NoV? NoR and NV were on their side of the war before GR were active enough to declare on Legion IIRC. [/quote]

NV, my bad.

That's kinda embarrassing.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1297652017' post='2632020']
Yes it is.

But you can prove me wrong and get my mea culpa on the spot.

Offer LoSS and DT white peace and walk away. Now. That's what respectable alliances do for opponents who are simply honoring treaties.
[/quote]
LoSS has a white peace offer. They've had it since our first talks with them. They still do have it.

CSN, Gino is rolling in his cyber grave right now I am sure. What have you sunk to? What makes you think 40,000 tech is even reasonable in this situation? I get it, you want reps. But 40,000? Seriously? And with those ridiculous restrictions. What the hell kind of drugs are you guys on over there?

Good luck DT, make them earn every millimeter.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297649010' post='2631868']
I count two MDP+ vs. two MDP+ (NoR, NoV vs. GR, Brig.) And I count 4 NOIR alliances vs. 2. The four are on our side.

The total count, then, is six alliances on our side of the war, versus four on the other side of the war.

Somehow that meant that DT should be on the other side of the war. Not sure the logic of it. (Well, actually, I am. We have a chance to take a potshot at a group of alliances that we don't like, so we're going to do it.)
[/quote]

yep, still acting stupid. GR was not in the war when DT entered. so that is minus 1 for your side. Sparta/Darkfall hit an ally of DT, so that is minus 2 for your side. Umbrella entered aggressively, so that makes another minus 1 for your side. Brigade never had anyone hit them, so that makes minus 1 for your side. by the new and accurate count, i count 2 MDP+ vs 1 MDP+ (NV/NoR vs Brig) and 1 NOIR (your side) vs 2 NOIR (our side). so, as i see it, there was more on our side than on your side. but please continue to look, act, and be stupid. it truly is the only thing most know about you.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1297652397' post='2632038']
So... care to share why we don't?
[/quote]
It's already been said to you guys a million times, I'm not wasting my time typing it again.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1297652408' post='2632040']
A half a job is not a job done.
[/quote]

It is our job to give LoSS and DT white peace? Huh.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1297652605' post='2632057']
It's already been said to you guys a million times, I'm not wasting my time typing it again.

[/quote]
Oh gibby =\ Im so disappointed.

I, for one, would like to commend Liz on keeping such an even temper after DT reneged on their initial offer to surrender and replaced it with expecting the winning side to give white peace and apologize for winning. In the face of such an obviously calculated insult I'm sure I would be quite a bit more... prolific than she was.

[/quote]
I was just trying to give you the opportunity to say something other than that we entered via ODP or that you and your friends don't seem to like us too much.
Or, of course, Penkala's favorite, the idea that we were "arrogant in talks", which, of course, would not be the reason that such terms were given, seeing as it happened after . . .

I want it to be very clear to everyone who has any doubts... and I mean to EVERYONE who has any doubts, that Athens SUPPORTS our allies in CSN in their pursuit to find a peace that is acceptable to them, no matter the terms or issues that may arise. We have had frank discussions with them, they know our stance. The world must also know, however, that CSN's interests are our interests by mutual bond, but in the end, we have CSN's back. Anyone who is sufficently enraged by the CSN-DT situation, is free to test this commitment at their own leisure.

[/quote]
if you really wanted peace you would be more willing to accept a white peace offer.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1297652777' post='2632062']
I, for one, would like to commend Liz on keeping such an even temper after DT reneged on their initial offer to surrender and replaced it with expecting the winning side to give white peace and apologize for winning. In the face of such an obviously calculated insult I'm sure I would be quite a bit more... prolific than she was.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]CSN refused DT's initial offer, as has already been stated. They left not with the intent of discussing DT's offer but with refusing it. The protocol's many on your side seem so intent on following, and oft complain when they aren't, dictate that once an offer has been refused it is off the table. Had it been DT who had rejected the offer, and then changed their minds about it, I'm pretty sure you'd be singing a different tune.[/color]

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1297652866' post='2632064']
I want it to be very clear to everyone who has any doubts... and I mean to EVERYONE who has any doubts, that Athens SUPPORTS our allies in CSN in their pursuit to find a peace that is acceptable to them, no matter the terms or issues that may arise. We have had frank discussions with them, they know our stance. The world must also know, however, that CSN's interests are our interests by mutual bond, but in the end, we have CSN's back. Anyone who is sufficently enraged by the CSN-DT situation, is free to test this commitment at their own leisure.
[/quote]

So you will disengage from an ally who legitimately needs help and divert resources to help an ally who is extorting tech from an alliance. Good to know. Glad I am not that ally who legitimately needs help though.