A Dark Templar Announcement

I'm all for the use of punitive reps, but I don't get what CSN is trying to accomplish here. DT entered on an ODP clause into a peripheral side conflict that no one gives a !@#$ about, and you want to make an example of them, why? Get them out of the war and move on.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mofeta' timestamp='1297658092' post='2632294']
I'm all for the use of punitive reps, but I don't get what CSN is trying to accomplish here. DT entered on an ODP clause into a peripheral side conflict that no one gives a !@#$ about, and you want to make an example of them, why? Get them out of the war and move on.
[/quote]
exactly what I said, if they cared about the real goal of the war, which is killing the evil NPpO alliances that are threatening the very existance of doomhouse and superfriends by simply existing.

[img]http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/funny-pictures-fighting-jerry-springer-cats.jpg[/img] I could see this dispute play out nicely on JERRY SPRINGER maybe he could be the mediator
JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,JERRY!!!,

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297657331' post='2632263']
Brigade was your first treaty partner to enter the war, a week before NV was hit. 6 days actually, but you get the point.

What'd you lose all the days before that though?

Yeah... that's right.

60K per day.

And yeah. 53.1%, not 60%. My bad. I'm so evil.

FROM THE 29TH: DT has lost 625,000. CSN has lost 1.3m. Not "2m"

The facts.
[/quote]

so, at least you found out that 2 of your arguments are false. now, sure if you go by the 29th, (which i am game for) CSN has lost 2 times the amount of NS as DT. which means that they have lost 76,470 NS per day. but you went by the 29th for CSN, so going by the 29th for DT, we have lost 578,000 NS. (tis only fear to use the same date because i could also use the 30th for CSN which means they have lost 1.7 million instead of 1.3 million) this means that DT has lost around 34k per day.

but please keep up with the stats mate.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1297657987' post='2632291']
Whether you retracted it or not, the fact of the matter is that you still asked for an apology from the people you had previously said you were willing to pay reparations to. That pretty clearly falls into the realm of "calculated insult."
[/quote]

frankly, i don't much care about CSN's feelings at this point. the whole gov can sit on something large and sharp and spin for all i care.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1297646348' post='2631758']
Hilarious. I was asked by CSN to speak when Goose was not available, and until FHU surrendered, was indeed involved on the front. Enjoy your propaganda rag.
[/quote]

You're more competent than all the members in CSN put together. They needed you in there.

CSN is full of outrageously pathetic members and leaders. Be ashamed CSN. Besides grabbing the coattails of other alliances, namely SF alliances, you have done nothing with your stay on Planet Bob.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1297659055' post='2632312']
You're more competent than all the members in CSN put together. They needed you in there.

CSN is full of outrageously pathetic members and leaders. Be ashamed CSN. Besides grabbing the coattails of other alliances, namely SF alliances, you have done nothing with your stay on Planet Bob.
[/quote]

Hey dude what happened to that AA you were in?

oh right....

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297659427' post='2632324']

oh right....
[/quote]
Personally, I would have rather tried and failed than have been forced to cower behind more powerful and competent allies for most of my existence. That's just a matter of taste, though.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297659427' post='2632324']

oh right....
[/quote]

Pointing out someone else's problems does not exclude the fact that you are a horrible government official that couldn't give away free lifeboats on the Titanic.

Though it's nice to see that if you and Xiphosis share, you'll at least have one pair of cajones.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1297659791' post='2632336']
Pointing out someone else's problems does not exclude the fact that you are a horrible government official that couldn't give away free lifeboats on the Titanic.

Though it's nice to see that if you and Xiphosis share, you'll at least have one pair of cajones.
[/quote]

So mad. Quick! How fast can Valhalla run to peace mode! :now taking bets in #CSN:

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297659851' post='2632339']
So mad. Quick! How fast can Valhalla run to peace mode! :now taking bets in #CSN:
[/quote]
Glad to see a puppet MoFA attempting to prod a superior alliance.

Care to comment on the substance of the thread rather than the people in it, or have you accepted the fact that your alliance is in the wrong yet you simply do not care?

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1297659791' post='2632336']

[/quote]
One female and one male would generally not accumulate more than "1 pair" under normal circumstances. Your statement confuses (and amuses) me.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1297659767' post='2632333']
Personally, I would have rather tried and failed than have been forced to cower behind more powerful and competent allies for most of my existence. That's just a matter of taste, though.
[/quote]
who wants freedom? i mean seriously, it's over rated.

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1297660032' post='2632346']
One female and one male would generally not accumulate more than "1 pair" under normal circumstances. Your statement confuses (and amuses) me.
[/quote]

Xiphosis has one. Liz has one.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1297660112' post='2632350']
[/quote]
I find it difficult to understand your odd science. Go luck figuring out human anatomy sometime soon, Valhalla!

Edited by Aloop

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1297660024' post='2632345']
Glad to see a puppet MoFA attempting to prod a superior alliance.

Care to comment on the substance of the thread rather than the people in it, or have you accepted the fact that your alliance is in the wrong yet you simply do not care?
[/quote]

Really running with the whole "CSN is a GOD puppet!" line, aren't you?

Not that I mind.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1297660112' post='2632350']
[/quote]

I suppose they make 'em strange, up in Valhalla.

You guys should lay off the radioactive mead.

[quote] the whole gov can sit on something large and sharp and spin for all i care. [/quote]

You guys seem to like this phrase. Are you projecting? Is there something you'd like to tell us about your childhood? You can tell me about it, it's OK :(

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1297660472' post='2632363']
Really running with the whole "CSN is a GOD puppet!" line, aren't you?

Not that I mind.
[/quote]
I'm glad you're flattered.
It seems to me the only logical explanation that Xiphosis would be coming up with the terms. And before you babble about how some government member wasn't there, Goose, Gibsonator and Liz are all in that channel where Xiphosis seemed to be conducting things on behalf of CSN. If a MoFA can't conduct peace talks without someone else pulling the strings . . . what else do you call them? Incompetent is my only other logical guess, quite frankly, and I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1297660626' post='2632373']
I'm glad you're flattered.
It seems to me the only logical explanation that Xiphosis would be coming up with the terms. And before you babble about how some government member wasn't there, Goose, Gibsonator and Liz are all in that channel where Xiphosis seemed to be conducting things on behalf of CSN. If a MoFA can't conduct peace talks without someone else pulling the strings . . . what else do you call them? Incompetent is my only other logical guess, quite frankly, and I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.
[/quote]

lol, nobody tell him that Xiph didn't come up with the terms.

Edited by Mixoux

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1297660472' post='2632363']I suppose they make 'em strange, up in Valhalla.

You guys should lay off the radioactive mead.
[/quote]

No, we vikings are quite full in our manhood, and our women full in their womanhood.

I unfortunately cannot say the same for your dear leader, who seems to project an overconfident mask in an attempt to hide his lack of testicular fortitude.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1297660626' post='2632373']
If a MoFA can't conduct peace talks without someone else pulling the strings . . . what else do you call them?[/quote]
I'd probably call them the MoFA.

Seeing as how the very top people generally get involved, the MoFA is at best 2IC in the negotiation, sometimes lower.

Edited by Aloop

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297659851' post='2632339']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He has a point. You truly are an awful representative for your alliance. You should not be in the position you are in.

Yes, I am aware I am no charmer myself. However, I have style and it is blue. Also, I do not make a complete buffoon of myself whenever I have something to say. Your attempted insults at both Kevanonia and Valhalla are not the stinging type that a truly good official could deliver, nor are they even provocative or enraging. They are so horrendously conceived and executed that I and everybody else can only roll their eyes, sigh, and then ignore. You come off as petulant desperately in need of attention and approval. It is a sorry sight to behold.

Lastly, your conduct in talks with DT is not something to be lauded as your clear superiors in GOD are insisting. Of course they will pat their loyal dog on the head and toss it a bone. But "$%&@ off" is ill befitting even for an alliance of such low caliber as CSN. That CSN would elect such a person to such a post simply does not reflect well on the alliance.

And Valhalla is a superior alliance. A much superior alliance. I am by no means a fan and I will tell you that even on their worst day they are leagues ahead of CSN at its finest.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1297660802' post='2632384']
No, we vikings are quite full in our manhood, and our women full in their womanhood.
[/quote]
It seems your women are also quite full in their manhood if you're expecting to find that sort of "equipment" hanging about on their bodies.

Edited by Aloop

I had a long rant typed out with quotes and whatnot but deleted it in favor of SERIOUSLY?!?!??!?! This is possibly one of the biggest loads of !@#$%^&* I've ever seen. CSN should know better but seeing as CSN is now just a GOD proxy I shouldn't be surprised at all.