What is the funniest thing in CNs history?

Ameris

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1297687729' post='2632877']
For me it would have to either be ^this or when Daggarz + someone else out of Nemesis Govt. (Well I think it was them), pranked Ezequiel. That was pretty hilarious.
[/quote]

Oh God yeah, I think it was Randy (now in LoSS) who did it with him.

There have been too many hilarious moments for me to choose one, most of them already mentioned in here, but I'd like further info on some of these that can't be elaborated on if anyone cares to provide it in any medium ^_^

A lesser known one (for obvious reasons) is the thread that ensued on OTF Alliance's spam boards when one of our members started a thread about how and why he was afraid of his own penis.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297637180' post='2631566']
No you don't.
[/quote]

I agree.

[quote name='Karmali' timestamp='1297668577' post='2632664']
Who?
[/quote]

It was Chefjoe, years ago. Many of us were in that call. He was hammered to the extent that he wasn't aware the mic was still on.

(No offense, CJ).

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1297651544' post='2632008']
I think NpO making peace in BiPolar right after TOP rolled out is the most hilarious thing in recent history. The air just got sucked out Paradoxia and we all [i]laughed and laughed[/i].
[/quote]

Yeah I could understand why TOP felt backstabbed but damn I laughed so hard IRL for so long this must be the most funny thing ever.

The night Legion got caught trying to start a Coup in Valhalla and there entire gov ran from the alliance leaving the membership to face off against NPO and friends

GGA Shaneprince thread, GGA in total TBH

Watching Goon get nuked

Edited by SynthFG

[quote name='SynthFG' timestamp='1297708538' post='2633110']
The night Legion got caught trying to start a Coup in Valhalla and there entire gov ran from the alliance leaving the membership to face off against NPO and friends

GGA Shaneprince thread, GGA in total TBH

Watching Goon get nuked
[/quote]
that first one, was that the shakespere logs from legion?

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1297602206' post='2631126']
And each one of Soviet Sindorin's epic failures.
[/quote]

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1297616891' post='2631214']
<Bob_Sanders> did you Polar really too stupid to read?
[/quote]

I'm going to agree with these fine gentlemen.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1297709215' post='2633123']
that first one, was that the shakespere logs from legion?
[/quote]
No, those were from the Dove War a few months before. They are also on my list for some of the funniest logs I've ever read, though.

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1297691800' post='2632926']
Bama you made history and you know it, I'll let gaze down memory [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Mercenary_For_Hire"]lane[/url]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=23270
[/quote]
Haha, when I posted here I wondered if someone would dig that up.

-Bama

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1297651544' post='2632008']
I think NpO making peace in BiPolar right after TOP rolled out is the most hilarious thing in recent history. The air just got sucked out Paradoxia and we all [i]laughed and laughed[/i].
[/quote]
That was priceless, Grub's masterstroke. You know you're doin' it right when you make yourself the most hated man in the game, without getting banned, in a single night.

[quote name='Kenneth_Cole' timestamp='1297656617' post='2632221']
Didn't Dilber at one point have sex while in a conference call with NPO gov? Some oldies might be able to confirm/deny this.
[/quote]
I think it was that he was having sex and someone phoned him to come in for peace negotiations... GW2 I want to say. Might be separate incidents. :v:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297633749' post='2631459']
Hard to pinpoint an exact thing, but the rivalry between the old GOONS and LoSS.
[/quote]

Were you around for the ejayrazz thing as well?

GOONS gave that guy so much crap back in the day.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1297687729' post='2632877']
For me it would have to either be ^this or when Daggarz + someone else out of Nemesis Govt. (Well I think it was them), pranked Ezequiel. That was pretty hilarious.
[/quote]

I remember reading about this in the Nemesis forums the next day. One of the funniest things I've seen in this game.

The night that a joke by WarriorConcept about 'Defcon Pink' in legions public channel before going to bed and an ongoing skype call resulted in legion agreeing to pay 1000 tech to \m/ and WC waking up the next day going "WTF! why is legion giving us tech?"

@Crymson- none taken

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297705898' post='2633072']
I agree.

It was Chefjoe, years ago. Many of us were in that call. He was hammered to the extent that he wasn't aware the mic was still on.

(No offense, CJ).
[/quote]
I wasn't gonna out cj but yes this is what I was referring to. It happened in early 2008 right before noWedge was removed. The female involved joined the call and talked to us at one point despite not knowing any of us.

CJ's was one of the best.. But another of my favorite was the night myself, Bob_Sanders, Chefjoe and Warrior Concept raided an alliance by the name of Sans Pereil (sp?). They peaced out Bob and CJ and WC but their guy wouldn't peace me out.. Their leader came to me and demanded reps. I told him in so many words to "shove em". He threatened war, I called his bluff and told them I would Nuke every one of thier nations and take the entire 22 man alliance down with me. They freaked out, had a huge fight in gov and disbanded.

-Tron(oops)ix

Edited by TRON IX

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1297719000' post='2633345']
That was priceless, Grub's masterstroke. You know you're doin' it right when you make yourself the most hated man in the game, without getting banned, in a single night.

I think it was that he was having sex and someone phoned him to come in for peace negotiations... GW2 I want to say. Might be separate incidents. :v:
[/quote]

It was between GW2 and GW3 and Egore was spazzing out about some alliance (I think /b/) in the WUT channels...and the only way to calm him down before he did something crazy was to call Dilber (who seemed to be able to calm Egore usually) and the call interrupted Dilber with a lady friend. LOL.

Dilber, if I remember correctly, did stop what he was doing to get on IRC to calm down Egore.

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1297633548' post='2631456']
When Admin's nation was raided and he forgot to switch to Defcon 1 until someone pointed it out to him.
[/quote]

Who would do such an evil thing as that??? :ehm:

[quote]Battle Details: Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 103.574 miles of land from Admin Nation. They also destroyed 27.620 infrastructure within Admin Nation. They also stole 6.905 technology from Admin Nation. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,000,000.00 from the nation of Admin Nation.[/quote]

[quote name='shahman' timestamp='1297741280' post='2633909']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebmbjI5B5A&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.c...feature=related[/url]

This always gets a laugh out of me.
[/quote]

Did anyone ever find out who the guy was? He looks so sweaty.

The 2011 new years eve posts by some members, specially Dochtraigh (I mispell his name)! were hillatious.

A bit like "LOVYAL GUD VN PRENSO, YSKWHY DRREWWH FIESTA NW YER EVYONE! LOVYO"... but complete rants speaking in alcoholic languages.

We also had a funny incident in the NpO forum when a former member posted screenshots of his own browser with stats of the game celebrating something... but all the open tags except for the CN one lead to... a very specific and incredibly strange fetish. No more details will be provided.

Another Polar one, RV visited our forum and posted images of a complete freak and made un believe that it was him (a guy with some sort of ultra-nuclear-suntan that looked like a carrot)... and a lot of polars got worried and gave him tips about avoiding the sun a little bit. It's not so funny without the photos, but that was hilarious. RV rules!

The Vox Populi propaganda was quite funny usually.

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1297732349' post='2633676']
It was between GW2 and GW3 and Egore was spazzing out about some alliance (I think /b/) in the WUT channels...and the only way to calm him down before he did something crazy was to call Dilber (who seemed to be able to calm Egore usually) and the call interrupted Dilber with a lady friend. LOL.

Dilber, if I remember correctly, did stop what he was doing to get on IRC to calm down Egore.
[/quote]
Yes! :awesome: It was /b/, it was always /b/. Raving lunatics on green team really made the first two years of CN.

Love the sig by the way!