What is the funniest thing in CNs history?

Ameris

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1297611214' post='2631182']
This [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=49561"]thread[/url] about the TSO/TOP/MCXA situation
This [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51613"]thread[/url] about the VE/GGA shaneprice protection thing.

^^^^^^^Pretty hilarious topics right there^^^^^
[/quote]
Especially starting here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51613&view=findpost&p=1344178

By far the funniest post in CN history.

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1297621789' post='2631270']
Probably GGA in general.[/quote]
Yea. They were so consistent they almost had to be trying to be bad.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1297634124' post='2631471']
Can someone point out to me where that thread starts to get funny?
[/quote]

[quote]Dear Planet Bob,
I come to speak with an opinion on this here thread. Although many a bright mind have posted their own strong opinions about shaneprice's leaving of the Grand Global Alliance, and then the open trolling and dissing of said alliance, there are reasons that such a member left. Do not think that he was "kicked out" under "stupid reasons". He was let go for he committed a vile act. Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. Now one may think that these reasons are "pathetic", but put your alliance in the shoes of the Grand Global Alliance. How would you take it if a member of leadership were to speak out against an ally who has stuck by your alliance since it's birth, or in this case "rebirth"? With that said, shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked. I, as Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance, stand by the decisions of our leadership. Shaneprice nearly brought war to the Grand Global Alliance with his little "outburst". Think about it.

~Dephire, Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance.[/quote]

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1297634285' post='2631477']
Especially starting here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51613&view=findpost&p=1344178

By far the funniest post in CN history.

Yea. They were so consistent they almost had to be trying to be bad.
[/quote]
It's pretty funny to see how terrible GGwAe was during those days. Good times... :P

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1297632842' post='2631441']
LMAO! I'm sure NPO wasn't expecting to call in a dozen of their allies to fight, originally, a 50 man alliance. One youtube video later.... Jarheads has over 400 nations! :P
[/quote]
Heh, yeah that war is kinda funny in retrospect, at the time it was just frustrating, all those targets and not being able to hit any of them. :mad:

This [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51613"]thread[/url] about the VE/GGA shaneprice protection thing.
[/quote]

More specifically...

[quote name='Dephire' timestamp='1237338139' post='1344178']
Dear Planet Bob,
I come to speak with an opinion on this here thread. Although many a bright mind have posted their own strong opinions about shaneprice's leaving of the Grand Global Alliance, and then the open trolling and dissing of said alliance, there are reasons that such a member left. Do not think that he was "kicked out" under "stupid reasons". He was let go for he committed a vile act. Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. Now one may think that these reasons are "pathetic", but put your alliance in the shoes of the Grand Global Alliance. How would you take it if a member of leadership were to speak out against an ally who has stuck by your alliance since it's birth, or in this case "rebirth"? With that said, shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked. I, as Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance, stand by the decisions of our leadership. Shaneprice nearly brought war to the Grand Global Alliance with his little "outburst". Think about it.

~Dephire, Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance.
[/quote]

Which was edited to this after he realized just what he'd said:

[quote name='Dephire' timestamp='1237338139' post='1344178']
I opt for deletion.
[/quote]

One post to rule them all.

Edit: Hm, Azaghul already got it. Oh well.

Edited by Aurion

The CB for Great War I.

Or

When Prodigal Chieftain was given the boot. I called out that asshat, but the lemmings stood behind him, only to defenestrate him 3 months later. It was vindicating, but didn't leave a favorable impression of CN players.

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1297630219' post='2631390']
It's not that i don't believe you (and i genuinely do), it's that believing the guy who said all that was not a grown man who strongly believed he was a werewolf would just crumble this whole perfect moment of mine and i don't want that :(
[/quote]
:awesome: In that case, I would likely agree with you and consider it one of the more hilarious moments in CN History.

This [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=49561"]thread[/url] about the TSO/TOP/MCXA situation

^^^^^^^Pretty hilarious topics right there^^^^^
[/quote]
I just tried to help out a friend, then GGA proceeded to shoot themselves in the foot. Repeatedly. :P

It was like CN realized that VE and GGA were starting to get along, and that just could not be allowed to happen.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1297601862' post='2631124']
The funniest stuff is usually the stuff you can't talk about on these forums.
[/quote]

p much.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1297620474' post='2631260']
Also, I'd say being in a skype call with Pacifican gov as they were attacked by Doomhouse was probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. They never saw it coming. :awesome:
[/quote]

Oh holy God, do you have a recording of that Skype call? :awesome:

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1297620474' post='2631260']
Also, I'd say being in a skype call with Pacifican gov as they were attacked by Doomhouse was probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. They never saw it coming. :awesome:
[/quote]

I knew it was coming as soon as Polar got hit. Began collecting every day and checking my nation every 4 hours or so.. just waiting for it.