Will your opinion of Pacifica or Polaris change after this war?

Kalasin

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297451411' post='2629509']
I don't want reps, just see some gov members kicked out, some EZI for a yearish, viceroy, you know, the works.
[/quote]
Don't forget to ban nuclear first strikes and the ownership of nukes for over a year.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297388729' post='2628607']
I really would like to see Doom House request reparations after starts a aggressive war.
[/quote]

Seeing the rate at which Pacifica moves technology (hint: it's pretty awful), that would probably stunt our growth if we accepted reparations, unless we stipulated that they maintained a high level of slot efficiency, which I'm sure they would fail at.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1297451983' post='2629513']
Seeing the rate at which Pacifica moves technology (hint: it's pretty awful), that would probably stunt our growth if we accepted reparations, unless we stipulated that they maintained a high level of slot efficiency, which I'm sure they would fail at.
[/quote]

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1297452527' post='2629517']
or Perma ZI for their calling archon a coward in a public chan.
[/quote]
Oh yeah, lets not forget keeping them at war for two years straight! :engl101:

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297451411' post='2629509']
I don't want reps, just see some gov members kicked out, some EZI for a yearish, viceroy, you know, the works.
[/quote]
Evil Hegemony! :mad: Don't forget secret terms either.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297438683' post='2629370']
Where have I said anything about TOP? My point is that DH isn't as "bad" or "evil" when compared to the past actions of the NPO.

DoomHouse hasn't forced anyone to submit to a viceroy nor have they disbanded any alliances. That is fact.
[/quote]

Well to be fair feanor the ToS makes viceroying anyone pretty much out of bounds unless you like deletion(sure you could viceroy someone without making them hand admin or masking over on their forums but a viceroy with no idea of whats being said internaly is futile). As for disbandments, we dopnt know that for a fact yet, look at CSN. They have issued terms far in excess of what NPO ever levied in terms of monetary reps or tech on a percantage basis from an alliance. That hardship could potentially cuase DT to fight until they are toast and forced to disband from futility.....

So its isnt exactly apples to apples...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297388729' post='2628607']
I really would like to see Doom House request reparations after starts a aggressive war.
[/quote]

This implies there will be anything left of NPO in a condition to pay reps. That might be optimistic.

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1297409654' post='2629116']
We are insulting the VE, thus stating the obvious.
FOK are good fighters and iFOK is not bad too (and nice guys actually, most of us have exchanged friendly PMs with them during the war).

The VE are pathetic liars who can't even believe their own lies themselves.
I do expect to see the hate that the VE feels for Polaris getting highly increased after we defeat the VE in this pathetic war that Impero started. It is an honor to be disliked by such a horrible Alliance like the VE (funny, you're losing the battle against Polaris).

I have a perfect viceroy for the VE, a guy that will REALLY destroy you... his name is Impero Romano.
[/quote]

You are just straight up delusional aren't you?

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1297374730' post='2628324']
Even when TOP was alone in its war with the entire coalition crumbling around them, MK nearly capitulated to TOP had TOP not been put under pressure from its allies still in the war to give in.
[/quote]
Umm, no, that's not what happened. Had they kept going TOP would have had the advantage and perhaps could have got off without terms after some time, but in no way was MK going to capitulate.

Francesca you're pathetic and your whole speech is utterly pathetic. I am deeply and completely disappointed in your OP and ulterior !@#$%* replies.

"Boohoo, I couldn't stop doing !@#$ not even Pacifica after gave me a 4th and 5th chance, Cortath is evil for kicking me out, Pacifica must suffer, I hate them." cry more, loser

I always held you in high esteem and it was quite a bit of a shock to me reading all this garbage you spewed on here.

You should be ashamed of yourself, scum.

Edited by Weirdgus

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297475903' post='2629874']
Francesca you're pathetic and your whole speech is utterly pathetic. I am deeply and completely disappointed in your OP and ulterior !@#$%* replies.

"Boohoo, I couldn't stop doing !@#$ not even Pacifica after gave me a 4th and 5th chance, Cortath is evil for kicking me out, Pacifica must suffer, I hate them." cry more, loser

I always held you in high esteem and it was quite a bit of a shock to me reading all this garbage you spewed on here.

You should be ashamed of yourself, scum.
[/quote]

I'm not usually one for these kinds of remarks, but this just screams out for it....

You mad, bro?

(I hope I got that right)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297482500' post='2629953']
You would have a point if Polaris members were complaining about how evil NPO was.
[/quote]
Where did I complain about how evil the NPO was in my post that you chose to quote?

Viceroys and disbandment are generally considered to be the worst terms that you can give to an alliance. The NPO has done those things in their history. Saying that is not trying to spin something one way or another, it's fact. The members of DoomHouse have never done those things.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297489388' post='2630047']
Where did I complain about how evil the NPO was in my post that you chose to quote?

Viceroys and disbandment are generally considered to be the worst terms that you can give to an alliance. The NPO has done those things in their history. Saying that is not trying to spin something one way or another, it's fact. The members of DoomHouse have never done those things.
[/quote]

Yet.

Polar - Nope.

Pacifica - Meh. 2 straight years of either them or their allies getting beat down is getting boring. I don't like CN when Pacifica has all the power, but I don't like CN when Pacifica doesn't have [i]any[/i] power either. I'm hoping that this war does enough damage to both sides that a happy medium is struck that provides us all with a nice little cold war/arms race following this conflict. That would be quite entertaining.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297209956' post='2626173']
I think the NPO should just get every bit of reps they've ever given someone else before. So a few viceroys, two years of perma war, force people out of pace mode, delete wonders and improvements, some tech and money, oh and to cancel all treaties. Maybe a disbandment if I'm feeling salty.
[/quote]

Trying to drive some of the people playing this game out was probably one of NPO's better moments imo. Some of you are just worthless.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297438683' post='2629370']
Where have I said anything about TOP? My point is that DH isn't as "bad" or "evil" when compared to the past actions of the NPO.

DoomHouse hasn't forced anyone to submit to a viceroy nor have they disbanded any alliances. That is fact.
[/quote]
Perhaps.

However, in the war that disbanded Norden Verein, NPO did not take part. A current member of Pandora's Box did.

Nobody in Doomhouse though.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297489388' post='2630047']
Viceroys and disbandment are generally considered to be the worst terms that you can give to an alliance. The NPO has done those things in their history.
[/quote]
A lot of alliances have. If you're going to remove every alliance who's disbanded someone from your list of possible treaty partners, you're going to be quite a bit less of a treaty whore than you are now.

Specifically, you're going to have to cut your MDPs with IRON and OG.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297510477' post='2630230']
Perhaps.

However, in the war that disbanded Norden Verein, NPO did not take part. A current member of Pandora's Box did.

Nobody in Doomhouse though.

[/quote]

NPO must had never been part of Continuum then [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

P.S. As a footnote, NoV deserved their beat down and subsequent disbandment more than any alliance that existed on Bob, second only to /b/

A lot of alliances have. If you're going to remove every alliance who's disbanded someone from your list of possible treaty partners, you're going to be quite a bit less of a treaty whore than you are now.
[/quote]

TOP has 8 treaties, Invicta has 10

But really, continue [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/gag.gif[/img]

Perhaps.

Nobody in Doomhouse though.[/quote]
Everyone keeps making these comments that DH is as "evil" as the NPO once was. It's completely false. Now, "evil" is a subjective term but I believe most people in the Cyberverse would agree that the two things I mentioned, disbandment and viceroys, are two of the worst things the NPO has done in their history. I think if people wanted to bring up veitFAN or the GATO "this is what happens if you don't come out of peace mode" thing then its fair as well. Has the members of DH ever done anything like that in their history? I'll go ahead and answer that question for you. They haven't so any claims that they are as "evil" or "bad" as the NPO once was is false.

[quote]A lot of alliances have. If you're going to remove every alliance who's disbanded someone from your list of possible treaty partners, you're going to be quite a bit less of a treaty whore than you are now.

Specifically, you're going to have to cut your MDPs with IRON and OG.
[/quote]
I've never said you shouldn't sign treaties with those alliances that have done "bad" or "evil" things. I'm pointing out the history of one alliance and comparing it with that of others. That has nothing to do with my alliance so you and D34th need to start looking at the content of peoples post and stop fawning over my alliance.

Oh, as pointed out, you have more than us, treaty whore.

The Global Order of Darkness forced 200 nations from the game during the LoFN conflict in a war supported by the NPO, who would have also assisted except they were busy installing a viceroy over GATO.

So yeah I'm not seeing how either side is any better.