Disgraced THL Member. Please take the time to read.

Lordmaximus

If the embarrassment in the original peace thread wasn't enough to make them act differently next time, I highly doubt this thread is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back. It wasn't necessary to attempt to save face for your membership; nobody worth talking to blames the membership for the actions of their leaders. So, what were you trying to do? Make a name for yourself at the expense of your ex-alliance mates? I don't see how your actions here are any better than theirs; they abandoned their friends to save their pixels, and you're abandoning yours to save your image.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good show, always a honorable stand to take.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1295833539' post='2595017']
This just seems like attention-grabbing to me. You feel like your alliance cut its allies loose to save itself, so you... publicly disparage your comrades to save your own image?

-Craig
[/quote]

Don't you have a manifesto to write or something? :lol1:

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1295833539' post='2595017']
This just seems like attention-grabbing to me. You feel like your alliance cut its allies loose to save itself, so you... publicly disparage your comrades to save your own image?

-Craig
[/quote]
THL already did the work of disparaging themselves with that pitiful peace.

Though I do support the notion that he joins TCU and helps them.

[quote name='Lordmaximus' timestamp='1295833842' post='2595025']
i wouldnt call them comrades to throw my interests under the rug like that, think what you will, they were wrong. as for hitting lost or other members, this wasnt my war, thl had a treaty to fulfill, if i am no longer part of thl, and thl has peaced out and backed out of fulfilling said treaty, it is no longer my place to fight, i appreciate the compliments and welcome the judging, im doing what i feel is right, save the bashing of all thl, and realize that im sure there are more members feeling disgraced for this poor showing of the gov.
[/quote]

[quote]My alliance is disgraceful for not fighting alongside our allies!
Whoa whoa whoa now, I'm not gonna help them either! I'm done with this situation![/quote]This is all I read. You pretty much voided your OP with this post. Good try though

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1295833750' post='2595022']
If serious, why not join TCU and continue to fight for them until the war has ended, and then either stay with TCU or join another alliance?
[/quote]
Came here to say this about anyone in THL who has even a hint of self respect. go join one of the alliances at war..kick some ass and move on if need be

[quote name='Lordmaximus' timestamp='1295833842' post='2595025']
i wouldnt call them comrades to throw my interests under the rug like that, think what you will, they were wrong. as for hitting lost or other members, this wasnt my war, thl had a treaty to fulfill, if i am no longer part of thl, and thl has peaced out and backed out of fulfilling said treaty, it is no longer my place to fight, i appreciate the compliments and welcome the judging, im doing what i feel is right, save the bashing of all thl, and realize that im sure there are more members feeling disgraced for this poor showing of the gov.
[/quote]

so you spoke a bunch of words and wanted praise but lack the balls and conviction to actually back said words up. you are exactly like those you are complaining about. in fact, you are worse as you are disparaging the others in an attempt to make yourself look better but are in fact nothing but a sniveling coward that talks big but does nothing.

[quote name='Lordmaximus' timestamp='1295839689' post='2595327']
Okay, I'll do what is asked, even if im labeled a rogue so be it, ill fulfill what the Kel Morain Combine was supposed to do.

Honor is what i stand for and i shall prove it.
[/quote]

As long as you join TCU or another alliance at war you will not be a rogue. If you attack while still on none, well, then you're just stupid, quite frankly.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1295836233' post='2595143']
Came here to say this about anyone in THL who has even a hint of self respect. go join one of the alliances at war..kick some ass and move on if need be
[/quote]
I echo the sentiment here, well done for showing your displeasure at the disgusting move your former alliance did, but now show your commitment to those friends and allies.

Also if you do decide to do it, shout me up for some aid when your wars are done.

This is why peace and war should only be decided through direct vote of the membership.

And this is why you should join LSF when you are done, so that you have the right to decide for yourself instead of having emperors and bureaucrats playing with your interests and tarnishing your pride :) .

I truly do suggest that the author of the OP consider joining TCU and fighting on their behalf.

Either that or make quick friends with one of the alliances (*cough cough* =LOST=) that brought down the quick-to-quit government of THL and fight on our behalf.

Friends > Infra!

I appreciate the offer to join, all the alliances, I am upholding what i feel the Kel Morain Combine meant, I am fighting a war currently, though i did forget to change my alliance affiliation when i declared i do have many members of TCU supporting me, with that said I am currently under TCU, as i swiftly recognized my mistake. I will be fighting for what i stand for and i feel im doing a good job at proving my honor, and valor to friends over my Infra.