Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295395711' post='2582301']
Sorry. I put my name on a MDoAP, and I at least intend to honor it. I'm not sure how that merits loss of respect. To each his own, I guess ... ;)
[/quote]

My god, I just spit up a little.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295398412' post='2582346']
Please elaborate, I really want to know what you mean by that.
[/quote]

Just me linking his statement to a 3 year old incident, that other than that comment, I have no wish to rehash.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1295398786' post='2582356']
Read. My. Sig.
[/quote]

We're all impressed by the fact that d34th has found a new tutorial, however the rhetoric of the sig has been discussed ad nauseam and objectively proven false over the course of this thread.

[quote name='northstars' timestamp='1295399347' post='2582372']
We're all impressed by the fact that d34th has found a new tutorial, however the rhetoric of the sig has been discussed ad nauseam and objectively proven false over the course of this thread.
[/quote]

No no, my dear little Goomba, that particular signature is spot on accurate. Nice try though.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295395232' post='2582286']
I'm not returning.

I am indeed a card carrying member of the New Polar Order.

Also: Props to FOK for attacking me. :wub:
[/quote]
:wub: Hoo

Last time you left Rok it almost became a democracy...dont let them do it again

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295385867' post='2582016']
I fail to see how any of the drivel you posted can constitute any lies being proven. What exactly are you saying we lied about?
[/quote]

that no diplomacy was attempted by Polaris and that Impero (or others on behalf of Impero) approached Polaris first. Considering it is proven that Dajobo approached Impero first and that Impero told Dajobo to sod off, then it is obvious that diplomacy was attempted by Polaris, VE (or others) did not approach Polaris first, and that it was VE and not Polaris who refused diplomacy.

so, the so-called "drivel" is far less drivel and more fact than you wish to state. i understand considering the flimsy ass CB that VE is attempting to use. the drivel is in fact in the OP as well as any post that agrees that this CB is somehow "solid".

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295395297' post='2582287']
Your understanding means much to us, thanks.

Edit: Also, I understand your frustration Hoo, but personally, I think you pulled a poor move. I lost a bit of respect for you. Ah well.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Personally it reaffirms why I sort of respect Hoo, even if I'm not his biggest fan. It's funny that there are still enemies I can manage respect these days. For some reason most of my enemies simply happen to be weasels and snakes in the grass, such as your splendid little alliance.[/color]

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295400172' post='2582392']
I love to hear myself talk, but when I do I at least try not to talk for talking's sake.
[/quote]
Then what are you doing now? Anyways I was giving my opinion on the situation for others to hear and because I find this topic interesting, so while pretty much anything anyone says can be written off as talking for the sake of talking, that's pretty much the point of the forum with announcements giving people something to talk about.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295400587' post='2582404']
Then what are you doing now? Anyways I was giving my opinion on the situation for others to hear and because I find this topic interesting, so while pretty much anything anyone says can be written off as talking for the sake of talking, that's pretty much the point of the forum with announcements giving people something to talk about.
[/quote]
I'm pointing out the fact that you wrote one sentence that replied to what you quoted, and then padded out the paragraph with a bunch of rambling that not only has very little factual basis, wasn't related to what I had said.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1295371212' post='2581545']--Oops, you have, what I meant was actually stick to it instead of running to the "we're bored" argument[/quote]
Why would I do that when both are applicable to the specific arguments I was using them as a response to?

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1295372980' post='2581592']
I love war.
What I like even better is an even war. Having a curbstomp once every 6 months or so isnt really my idea of 'keeping things interesting'.
[/quote]
Not our side's fault you guys couldn't get your acts in gear after so long. It is not our job to provide you with an even war.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1295401137' post='2582413']
Does he have access to your warchest info? :P
[/quote]
He doesn't, no. It's all processed confidentially and no one can access it aside from a handful of senior military personnel. I doubt even Dajobo has seen them, which is probably why he had trouble believing Lennox got access so easily.

Edited by Penguin

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295396229' post='2582312']
Polars idea of honor and friendship is to attack blocmates of treaty partners? Good to know.
[/quote]

Oh but is ok to attack allies of treaty partners? Keep the double standards comming.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1295401137' post='2582413']
Does he have access to your warchest info? :P
[/quote]

We aren't incompetent like VE. That said I'd have no problem with Hoo having access to the darkest secrets :wub:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295403017' post='2582459']
Oh but is ok to attack allies of treaty partners? Keep the double standards comming.
[/quote]

You missed the point, the Bipolar Order has a track record such that you really can't take the moral high ground on anything.